Survive and take revenge.

Home to all current Forum Games.
LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Post by LAYF » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Simple game really. Kind of a little like odd statements, maybe more like arrested development. Yet different than both.

The game is this. First poster posts how he tries to kill someone, the second poster is then the target, but describes how he survives the attack, and then how he will kill someone (to get revenge on the horrible world that tried to kill him I guess)

So say;
Poster 1 writes:
As I slowly walks by you, you do not notes but I drop a mini sized bomb in your back. I walk into the train station and presses the button... BOOM... a small smirk hits my lips as I hear the sound of your explosive doom.

Then poster 2 writes:
As I enter the train wagon, I notes that there are only few spaces left, and with my back I cannot sit down, so I places it in one of the overhang boxes at the far end of the wagon. Then proceeds to the last chair. BOOM.... My back blows up. The wagon is filled with smoke and fire. I know that bomb was meant for me, but all it gave me was scars for life...

... now is time for revenge....

I see you!
2 years have I used to track you down, IÔÇÖm sure it was you who planted the bomb, and now is time for revenge. As you drive your car down the coast line I await, I have you in my scope... Pfth! The sound of my silenced rifle is nothing compared to the sound of your car, as my shot makes you drive off the road, and into the ocean...

So
As you can see, this game requires a little more dedication to write to. Therefore, When wanting to respond to a ÔÇ£kill attemptÔÇØ Post a quick message, saying you are replying, so you donÔÇÖt sit down and write a full novel only to find that someone have posted before you. And please... make the kills open ended...
no ÔÇ£I have strapped you to a nuke send to the outer space and exploded, then tactical missiles are send to blow all remaining things larger than 2cubic centimeters...ÔÇØ kind of kills....

IÔÇÖll make the opening post:
-Best regards LAYF

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Re: Survive and take revenge.

Post by LAYF » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:06 pm

1st Kill attempt:
There you are, entering the right elevator right on time. So predictable... first, I cut the power... YouÔÇÖre properly standing in the small box wondering whatÔÇÖs happening... donÔÇÖt worry, you donÔÇÖt have to wait long to find out.. IÔÇÖve disabled the emergency brakes on the elevator, and now only needs to cut this one wire... ÔÇ£SNIPÔÇØ and so Mr Classy classy comes chrassy chrassy!
-Best regards LAYF

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:43 pm

2nd Kill Attempt:
Remembering something I heard sometime, I jump right as the elevator crashes to the ground. It seems to work. I'm badly injured, but alive. The next several years are spent finding you, and planning my revenge. I finally have it.

You decided to go on vacation. Diving in the Caribbean. As you get farther and farther out, you dive guide leaves you. You go to the surface to search for the guide, and land. The first thing you see is a shark fin rushing toward you.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

kida
Gives Speeches

Post by kida » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:24 pm

The shark attacked me just as I started my dive. Lucky for me it just took my right hand and swam away.
I planned my revenge when I was hospitalized.
I manage to acquire your home address. A quick sabotage in the braking system of your new car (using my good hand).
The revenge will be mine...

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:10 pm

I leave early morning, Have a long drive before me, traffic sucks, so I donÔÇÖt really gets up in speed for the first part of my trip. I notes a car following me all the way, the driver is looking at me, as soon as the traffic clears a bit I speed up, and my intuition is right, the car do the same, he follows me as is begin to drive past the speed limit by far more that I usually do.
Some soft swings along the coast, a few mid-hard turns at the outskirts of the city, up ahead I know an old abandoned factory. When I get there IÔÇÖll just break hard and turn in there, losing him among the buildings.. just a few hundred meter now... 200... 100... 50... 20.. NOW....
What the fu** CHRASS!!!!!! BOOM!!!!

The last is see from in my hazy vision is the smoke from my carÔÇÖs hood, and the shadow of the person that goes out of his car, moving towards me.. then I black out...

-Bib- -bib- -bib- -bib- -bib-
I awake at the hospital 2 years later... The doctors tell me I was declared dead for 24 minutes.. ÔÇ£some strangerÔÇØ had reported he had found a dead man in a crazed car... I remember this stranger, I remember his carÔÇÖs license plate!

I use what few money I have left on my account to track down the owner. It donÔÇÖt take long, people will do anything for even a few dollars, ÔÇ£personal informationÔÇØ my a**

This thing youÔÇÖll not survive. And you feel so lucky, winning a free trip to Austria! Not even thinking over the fact you have not even entered any competition.. Greed.. thatÔÇÖs whatÔÇÖs drives you. But IÔÇÖll get you back, the same way you tried to take me out... I rig the car you rent on your little vacation, and remote controlled, I make it speed up on your way down the mountains road, just before a corner... bye bye...
-Best regards LAYF

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:48 am

I remember that day clearly. I was heading to the station to start work for the day when I spotted this car in front of me in the traffic leaking some kind of fluid onto the road. I'd only recently joined the force, but I knew this guy was going to have some issues with his car so I started to follow him, hoping I could at least stop him before he lost it completely... I rang the station to let them know what was going on, but since I wasn't in a marked car I guess the guy must have freaked out cos he starts gunning it through the traffic and out of town. Of course I followed him. What police officer doesn't dream of that kind of hollywood shit when they first start? I called it in but it quickly turned into a chase and then it all went bad and the guy crashed out in some abandoned warehouse. We got him to hospital, and they saved his life (thank god) but I got struck off the force that day... Something about 'reckless enthusiasm'. It was lucky that someone else had already screwed the guy's car over or I'd have been looking at jailtime.

Fast forward two years and I'm not doing well. Working two jobs just to make rent and I'm entering every damn competition I can find just on the off-chance that maybe one day my luck's going to change. Guess these things come in threes.

First I hear that the guy from the crash has woken up and is doing ok (thank fuck), then FINALLY one of my tickets comes up and I win a trip to Austria, expenses paid! Talk about good luck huh? Third thing is when my hire car loses control and runs through a crash barrier in the goddamn Alps. God knows how, but the car got caught in a tree overhanging the cliff for just long enough for me to get out before it plummeted down the slope with a sickening crash. So that's three. Course, I like to make my own luck, so right now Im' holding out for a fourth.

I climb back up this slope where there's a small crowd starting to gather and guess who I spot? Right - that guy from the car wreck, just standing there watching MY car burn. Smug bastard is actually laughing too! Not that there's anything I can do at the moment with all these people, but hell, I figure being dead probably has it's advantages. All my documents were in that car and with a bit of encouragement it shouldn't take too much effort to destroy any chance of them finding anything resembling a body...

So I decide to be dead and I bide my time. I learn who this guy is and I decide to make sure he stays dead this time. I wait for him to go out one night and then I slip in and rig his house. Heh. A couple of exposed wires under the bathroom floor and a damp bathmat and he's as good as gone. And just for added security, there's another 'wiring fault' waiting in his basement just ready to start a fire. Such a shame he's stored all that old junk down there, it's as good as kindling.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:19 am

Luckily for me, you have chosen the wrong night. For the next day the city has announced some workers who will be repairing damaged gas lines which righ in front of the house, which got damaged during an earthquake. Therefore gas, water and power would be off until the late afternoon. You should have wondere why there was a filled bucket with water in the bathtub. It was for washing, cause I knew there would not be any water in the morning. So I went to work without anything happen. When I come back, the house was burned down. I am very sad, but still alive.
When I am told later by the fire department that somebody started the fire on purpose, I get angry and want to pay it back to him. When the insurance company cannot find out who did it, I hire somebody on my own. He is more expert and finds proves of you having been in my house. On a burned security cam, he even finds a picture of you. With this, it does not take long before he hands over your adress and name. I give it to the police. But since you are living in another state than I do, the give it to the FBI. You will be in for attempted murder, most likely it will be death penalty since you are from a state who still has it. Well, that revenge went better than expected.
The next morning you wake up from your door bell ringing. You even hear an helicopter outside. Since you don't react quick enough, they ram your door in and storm the house.
:zzz:

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:33 am

thinkslogically wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Really great entry... wonderfull twist... loved it... 10 internets to you Thinks... (okay.. might keep my enthuisam down... but it WAS a great entry)
-Best regards LAYF

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:40 am

► Show Spoiler

lingrem
Former Mod

Post by lingrem » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:41 am

When the FBI stormed into my apartment, I was rather surprised. Why was the FBI in Canada? I pointed this out to them after they tried to arrest me, and I reminded them that they have no jurisdiction in my country. When they finally told me what they were accusing me of, I had solid evidence showing that I was not even in the USA that night: all they had to do was check my passport. For their absolutely appalling and illegal behaviour, they were themselves all arrested and had to pay me a great deal of money for emotional duress and damages.

With all that money I decided to go and visit the United States to find the person who tried to set me up. It wasn't difficult, seeing as the FBI had their name and contact information. I tracked them down to find the contact information for that so called expert that was hired.

The "expert" was so non-professional that I got everything I needed to know quickly and easily. The next step was to find a real professional now. That took a bit of work, but a few months later I heard back from my hired man, informing me that the deed was done. I asked how it was done, and was informed that I didn't want to know the details, but that it involved a cliff and some "flying" lessons.
Felicia Faustus in Shipwrecked!

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:30 am

Hah. His flying lessons were a little too comprehensive for my grade, as I managed to avoid death by using my foldable hang-glider to escape at the last minute. That thug you hired was a little too focused on his "cliff" shtick, so I finally managed to track you down. Hiding my foldable hang-glider in my clothing (don't ask) I fake a suicide attempt, with you part of the crowd, I swoop down and shoot you before hang-gliding my merry way away.
I have no idea what I'm doing, and IT IS GLORIOUS!

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:42 am

Runsaround wrote:Hah. His flying lessons were a little too comprehensive for my grade, as I managed to avoid death by using my foldable hang-glider to escape at the last minute. That thug you hired was a little too focused on his "cliff" shtick, so I finally managed to track you down. Hiding my foldable hang-glider in my clothing (don't ask) I fake a suicide attempt, with you part of the crowd, I swoop down and shoot you before hang-gliding my merry way away.
Runs, Your story do not fit into the story from Lin.
As your target is not in the croud, only the "hired killer"
Please try and put a but more into it, both your survival, planing and revenge... and make it open ended and somewhat proberble, a hanglider under your jacket would not fool a hired killer, make him send message to his contract that the target was taken care off, while you glide back and kill said contract, that is not even close and that you have yet no idea who is... please... to those wo play... PLAY.. dont just post random stuff... we have a thread for that... or two...

If you do not.. the spot goes to who ever posts first.
-Best regards LAYF

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:49 pm

IÔÇÖve had this terrible feeling of being watched.
I donÔÇÖt like it, so I arrange for staying over at a friendÔÇÖs house while my neighbor installs a surveillance camera for me, he does that kind of things cheep and I know him, so I just leave my spare key in his mailbox...

1 week later:
As I get off the bus I have this feeling that something is wrong, so I start to half run home.
And damn, IÔÇÖm right, my front door is open, and one of my windows have been broken.
I call the police before I walk in.

18minutes later:
Shit! Shit shit shit!!!
The police is here, and... shit... They found my neighbor dead in my living room, and another man two... apparently the two had fought and both bleed to dead there... I donÔÇÖt know what to do... damn... I shoulder have taken it but... I took a hotel key from the dead manÔÇÖs pockets, I donÔÇÖt hope the police finds out...

Next day:
Okay, IÔÇÖm just going to take a quick look in here, and will see if I can find out why this man was in my apartment...
Damn... what is all this, he got photos of me, and... his computer tells me that IÔÇÖm to be eliminated... shit...
I will steal this computer, and his phone... maybe I can find something out.

4 months later:
Damn, damn it took a long time, And I was so afraid you ask questions when I send that SMS about the ÔÇ£cliff accidentÔÇØ, but you did not... so IÔÇÖve been free to tracking you down, off cause, you had not used your own mobile phone, but a pay per call... you just forgot about the GPS tracker... so finally I found you. I takes some time, but finally I find out about your allergy. Placing the dead bee on your bed and replacing your medicine was not easy, but now all I have to do is wait...
-Best regards LAYF

Nolandking
Converses Frequently

Post by Nolandking » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:34 pm

Morning:
After a nice jog down the the street I come back to my house sweaty and tried so I took off my shirt because I was hot. I grab a glass of water and go upstairs into my bed room to relax. As I jump front first on to my bed I felt a tiny sting on my chest but I wrote it off as nothing and took a little nap.

5 minutes later
I woke with heavy breathing and decide to check the mirror to see that my chest was cover in a nasty rash. As i start to remember that sting from early so I rush to check my bed to see if what stung me was till their and found a dead bee. The only words that came into my mind at that point was "Crap my allergy!".

3 minutes to later:
I rush downstairs as every second it was getting harder to breath. I searched for my medicine but when I find it it was the wrong tablets. "Some one must have set this up" as the thought cross my mind but time was running out and the only hope for me was to call 911. I grab the phone and dial the number and waited for someone to respond. "This is 911 what is your emergency" said a female voice. "Heeeeeeeelp Meeeeeee!" I try shouting as I fall to the ground and black out.

35 minute later:
I woke up to find myself in a hospital bed. A nurse came by and said "well look who woke". "You gave us a scarce their" said the nurse. "What happen?" I said. "Well sir you are one lucky son of a bitch that what. You were dead for atleast 22 minutes. The paramedic were able to get to in but by the time you got here you had already stop breathing. The Doctor try his best but it was now use and wrote you off as dead until at the last moments you had a faint pulse. It a miracle your still alive" said the nurse as she walk off to tend to other people. "I guest it wasn't my time to go yet but now I know someone try the kill me and I will found did this"

5 months later: Using most of my contacts I finally got a tip from a homeland security agent that owned me a favor. He found out that you were at a hotel. After reaching the hotel and observing you I found out that you love the food here. So the next time you go to eat I make sure that the next meal you have is you last when I put some tasteless poison for the spice.

OCC: Dont know if I did this right.
Haven't played this signature game in a long while but I'll try it out again.

Help these poor little guys hatch.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:45 pm

► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF