Speaks Quietly

Re: OoTS - 1st Floor

Post by ttwig » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:26 am

Roy will loot the room and the move to the left 1

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:38 am

As far as i know, there is nothing to loot in the room you are in...

Roy moves left into the Chasm of Unnecessary Cliffs (the first player to enter this room immediately loses a loot of their choice.) Elan needs to play a monster into the room, the battle size is currently 1.

TBFProgrammer
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by TBFProgrammer » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:47 am

"Fight fight fight the Elemental from Mercury."

10 Atk, 10 Def, 2 Rng (Abilities: Charge)(Race: Elemental)(# of Red X = 2)(# of Loot = 0)
The Barefoot Programmer

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:02 am

Is it my turn now or does Roy have to fight the monster first?
:zzz:

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: CelineSSauve

Post by CelineSSauve » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:05 am

Nerre wrote:Is it my turn now or does Roy have to fight the monster first?
Roy defends against the monster first.

ttwig
Speaks Quietly

Post by ttwig » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:37 am

What is charge again I'm on my phone

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:42 am

Charge simply means that the enemy "charges" to the top of the stack meaning you have to face it first, however, because there is only 1 monster in this battle, it really doesn't mean anything. If there was a stack of 5 monsters, it would charge to the top of those 5, even if it was placed last.

ttwig
Speaks Quietly

Post by ttwig » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:54 am

Alright thanks then I will use my greenhilt sword schtick again and fight as well as offering a drool elan loot for assistance if the sword is not untapped I will fight anyway and offer the loot not really sure how the tapping and untapping works for schticks

TBFProgrammer
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by TBFProgrammer » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:03 pm

"Defend, defend, defend with your +3 bonus."
The Barefoot Programmer

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:57 am

Roy carefully unsheathes his greenhilt sword. He holds it above his head for the dramatic flash of the sun on his blade....sadly, they are still underground where there is no sunshine. Roy defends himself with a fury and passion that makes little half-people shiver in their beds. He sees an opening and strikes. After striking down the beast, Roy marks two X's in his belt. The monster does not drop any loot.

Greenhilt sword(2) + Elan bonus(3) + Roll(7) = 12 Def vs 10 Atk
Elemental from Mercury 10 Atk, 10 Def, 2 Rng (Abilities: Charge)(Race: Elemental)(# of Red X = 2)(# of Loot = 0).

Roy still needs to drop 1 loot of his choice because of the room effects that he walked into. Roy gave 1 loot to Elan for the bonus. Unless Roy wants to look for stairs or anything else It is now Vs turn.

Stats updated
Map update:
M2 - Troll - 10 Atk, 10 Def, 1 Rng (Abilities: Impervious)(Race: Ogre)(# of Red X = 1)(# of Loot = 2)

Here in a few turns I will be resending out Every card in your hand as an update of sorts. This will include (names of loot, no more loot1, 2, etc), also an update on what cards you still have in your battle hand as well.
Last edited by BadgeAddict on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:04 am

V attacks the monster in her room with her magic missiles.

If she wins she picks up her loot and trades it for a schtick if she finds one she can use for that.
Then she moves left to Durkon.
"Hello Durkon, where did the others go?"

If not she will call for his help/heal.
"Durkon, help me!"

OOC: Shouldn't the last post be 12 ATk vs 10 DEF since Roy killed it?
Last edited by Nerre on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:13 am

Nerre wrote:OOC: Shouldn't the last post be 12 ATk vs 10 DEF since Roy killed it?
Because Roy walked into an unexplored room, he basically got ambushed by a monster, meaning he had to defend as the monster attacked him.

Here are a few other things, you cannot attack the monster in the room you are in and then move. Second, on any die roll that people present me as their roll, i would like to see the current date when I click to see the roll. (I will take care of your screw this card when i get home as I'm not caring the entire game around in my backpack, :lol: )

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:38 am

Due to your old roll date, I am re-rolling for you.

V, using Sorcery and Magiks known only to herself,( or is it himself?) fire at the Troll with her magic missile. Upon successfully killing the Troll, V marks a X into her belt. As the monster dies, it drops 2 loot. V stoops and picks up the two loot.

Magic missile(1) + Roll(11) = 12 Atk vs 10 Def
M2 - Troll - 10 Atk, 10 Def, 1 Rng (Abilities: Impervious)(Race: Ogre)(# of Red X = 1)(# of Loot = 2)

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:53 am

(Roleplay only)
"Loot, loot, loot the Troll! It did toll for a toll for you thrice, but you could only pay two, while my missiles hit thrice." V sings, trying to do it like Elan normally does. Then she sits down and meditates. "Interessting. Elan does this better. I rhymed thrice on thrice. ELAAAAN, WHAT RHYMES ON THRICE? Oh wait. It did toll for a toll for you thrice, but you could pay none, so my missles ran, to break the ice. What you think? I hope this rhyming desire is not contagious."

ttwig
Speaks Quietly

Post by ttwig » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:02 am

I will drop my 2nd loot and trade in my red xs for a new schtick

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:59 am

Okay, I apologize for the delay, things at work have been hectic. I will be sending out emails that updates everyone(and myself) on everything that you have in your hand, whether it be battle cards, loot, or Red Xs.

If durkon would like to take his turn he can. Updates will be sent out sometime today. Thank you for the patience.

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation

Post by CelineSSauve » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:51 am

BadgeAddict wrote:If durkon would like to take his turn he can. Updates will be sent out sometime today.
For leaving Belkar vs the Zombie (and probably boosting it somehow, bloody two-timing Cleric!) Belkar plays Screw this(Internal monologue) - (when: at the start of any player's turn)(Effect: the player immediately loses their turn)

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:05 am

Okay, it is now Belkars turn due to Belkar being the screwy little halfling that he is.

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation

Post by CelineSSauve » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:02 am

BadgeAddict wrote:Okay, it is now Belkars turn due to Belkar being the screwy little halfling that he is.
{Unfortunately, InvisibleCastle is down, so I can't link you to a roll. Please let me know if Belkar fails his stop check while seeking stairs. :roll: }

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:02 am

Everyone has been sent their updated hand of cards, if you think you should have cards you don't have, let me know. Sorry for the delay, let us continue. Belkar looks around for stairs but rolls a 4 (no stairs found) (sadly invisiblecastle is still down)

It is now Belkars turn.

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation

Post by CelineSSauve » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:27 am

"And yet another failed Spot Check," Belkar mutters before looking around. Deciding that they're much too close to the exit for him to effectively collect any loot, the Halfling turn to his left, leaving Elan behind and passing the Rogue in the Monster Lounge, continuing into the unknown room beyond.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:29 pm

Belkar, done with the cruelties of the world, decides to move into an unexplored space. He finds himself in Corridor with a giant pit (When attempting to move through this room, roll a die. On a 1-9, you may pass as normal. on a 10-12 you end your turn here and a battle occurs. If you begin your turn here, you may leave in either direction without rolling.

Durkon needs to play a monster.

WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Post by WearsHats » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:28 pm

I'll play this:

Ugly Ogre - 9 Atk, 10 Def, 1 Rng (Race: Ogre)(# of Red X = 1)(# of Loot = 1)

And, you know what? Screw This.

Screw this(dun dun dun!!!) - (When: whan any player is in a battle)(Effect: flip over any schtick owned by player)

"Fightin' an ogre without yer daggers? Good luck, lad."

(Also: The hand you PMed me includes the zombies I played in the first room.)
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation

Post by CelineSSauve » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:32 pm

*dies laughing*

Belkar, as he is being attacked, defends with his Hide, not missing his daggers at all.

"Just like I won't miss them in Durkon's spleen in a couple of rounds," the Halfling muses to himself.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:02 am

The brutish halfing heads into the unknown with his head held high, which isn't that high. He finds himself in a room with giant pit in the center of the room. An ugly ogre climbs out of the hole and Belkar, being so small, runs to the corner to hide(4 Def). Luckily he succeeds in hiding from the brute and he is ignored for the rest of the turn.

It is now Haleys turn.

Map update:
Ugly Ogre - 9 Atk, 10 Def, 1 Rng (Race: Ogre)(# of Red X = 1)(# of Loot = 1)

I just want to thank all of you who caught something i missed in the update and thank you for your patience.