The Big Battle of Wonder

Home to all current Forum Games.
I'mBob
Game Master

The Big Battle of Wonder

Post by I'mBob » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:15 am

In the arena, there are 5 gates. From the first gate, comes out a dwarf, wearing a full plate armor and holding a strange looking shield and a waraxe that the dwarves always use. "This is Trollïn Chaosbeard! Will he be the next king of wonder?"
The second gate opens, another dwarf enters. This one wears a full plate armor and the strange looking shield too, but instead of an axe he have a flail. "I have no idea what is the name of this dwarf, but he looks angry..."
The third gate open. Another dwarf enter from there, he wears a chain shirt and have a loaded repeating crossbow, with a strange looking shield as well. "This dwarf name is Grubb. And no, I have no idea how he is going to shoot his crossbow with that shield on him. I hope for him that he can aim well".
The fourth gate opens. A halfling goes out of there. He wears a studded leather armor and wield a rapier on the hand that don't have the shield on it. "Finally, someone who is not a dwarf! isn't that refreshing?"

Finally, the fifth gate and the sixth gate open. "To spice things up, we brought some goblins and kobolds prisoners who will fight everyone. Don't worry, they don't have a shield that makes cool things."
There are 5 kobolds and 5 goblins.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Post actions in here. I will try to update as much as I can. If you see someone posted his actions and I didn't yet updated, you can post your own in advance, but I wont recommend it.

I probably misses something and left a lot of things complicated, so please ask.
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

Nerre
Game Master

Re: The Big Battle of Wonder

Post by Nerre » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:51 am

Edit:

Grubb shoots at M3, so the bolts which won't hit or go straight through their target might also hit the enemy on L2.
"Well, at least a few fighters which aren't dwarves. I hate fighting my own race, especially if I am forced to." he mutters.
Last edited by Nerre on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
:zzz:

Reirrac
Whispers Softly

Post by Reirrac » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:59 pm

► Show Spoiler
Trollïn moves to G-26, clearly wanting to off those goblins he hates as soon as possible.

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:31 am

Okay, sorry for late update. I hope I can make the following updates faster.

Trollin moves 40 ft to the south-west, getting closer to the goblins.

It is now Grubb's turn.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:00 pm

Yes, the old action is ok.

someone
Whispers Softly

Post by someone » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:10 pm

"Ah, this looks like fun... whom to murder first..."

With a, very special, Halfling "warcry" Marty charges the nearest Goblin (that on M27)

Ip dip doo,
whom to hit,
skulls shall split
i hit YOU!

(just to be sure, he declares his doge on him, too)

► Show Spoiler

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:40 am

Grubb shoots an arrow on the kobold nearest to him. The arrow hits the kobols head and goes stuck in it. The kobold falls on the ground.

Marty the halfling charges at the nearest goblin and stick his rapier just in the poor goblin's chest. He falls to the ground.
2 goblins does not seem to like the halfling who just killed one of their friends, they both attack him and miss. Luckily his shield wasn't hit.

The 2 other goblins charge at Trollin, none of them hits him however both hits hit the shield. Trollin starts to smell really bad, everyone in his 100ft radius can smell this awful smell coming out of him. He should really take some bath.
When the second hit hits, 1 of the goblins who attacked Marty suddenly gains wings made of light. (This is the goblin marked with a W).

2 of the kobolds charges at Grubb for killing one of their friends, they both miss however one of them hits the shield on his back. The kobold who hit the shield seems to gain some type of spell cast on him. (Marked as I)

The 2 other kobolds charge at the nameless dwarf. They both miss him and one of them hits the shield. Bubbles spew around the shield everywhere.

It's now the nameless dwarf turn.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:38 am

The nameless dwarf attempts to trip the kobold to the left and attack it if he succeeds (improved trip allows this)

+6 flail touch attack
+6 trip attempt
+6 attack with 1d8+2 dmg
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

Reirrac
Whispers Softly

Post by Reirrac » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:50 am

'' Damn, I smell! Go to hell goblin!''

Trollin then hits the goblin in G-27. He also declare his dodge on the other goblin.

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:47 am

The nameless dwarf manages to wrap his flail around the kobold leg, he quickly pools it and the kobold falls. He tries to attacks it but he misses and hits the ground nearby.

Trollin strikes the goblin and smashes it skull, the poor goblin falls, dead.

It is now Grubb's turn.
Last edited by I'mBob on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler

Reirrac
Whispers Softly

Post by Reirrac » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:07 am

► Show Spoiler

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:09 am

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Reirrac
Whispers Softly

Post by Reirrac » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:44 am

► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:09 pm

cause i don't play on weekends. Will write it now.

Jump back and shoot at the one close to Grubb who has no I inside his icon.

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:03 am

Grubb shifts one step back and shots at the kobold who did not hit the shield. He hits it with a bolt and the bolt hits it chest. He still lives, though.

It is now marty's turn.
► Show Spoiler

someone
Whispers Softly

Post by someone » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:45 pm

"Wings, eh?
That is cool bro.
Oh, and i declare my dodge on you!"

Marty (casually) sticks his Rapier in the other goblin (N27) and regardles of its outcome walks away towards the middle of the Arena. (N19)

"Now, my winged foe, excuse me, but something smells really foul around here, i gotta be... somewhere else."

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:24 am

Marty attacks the winged goblin and his rapier goes right through it's neck, the goblins falls very dead now. (nice crit)
Marty start moving, and the remaining goblin uses this opportunity to attack. he misses, however, both Marty and the shield.

The goblin now charges at Marty and attacks him just to miss again, but he does hit the shield. A bug beam of light comes out of the shield and the goblin yells "Ouch!! My eyes!!".

The other remaining goblin attack Trollin. He hits the shield who grows a mouth which starts to yell; "Trollin is afraid of paladins! He afraid he will hunt him for his chaotic acts! He is also afraid of..."

The kobolds act now. 2 of them attack Grubb and flank him. One of them actually hits and deals 1 damage! The other who attacked from his back hits the shield, and his weapons turn gray tentacles which spread all over the area. 3 of them stick to the kobold who attacked, another 3 on the other kobold and only 1 on Grubb. The kobolds are completely immobilized because of the tentacles. They wont be much harm now.

The other 2 kobolds attack the nameless dwarf. The one who is lying on the ground attacks and hits the dwarf stomach, making 4 damage. The other one attacks and hits the shield. It seems as if he is moving much slo..w...e....r now.

Nameless turn.
► Show Spoiler

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:24 pm

(did I get an attack of opportunity from the one getting up? which should also be a trip attempt on any further attempts :P)
The nameless dwarf attempts to trip the same kobold and follow it up with an attack if succesful.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

Reirrac
Whispers Softly

Post by Reirrac » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:28 pm

''Shut up shield! Stop that! Stop! You gonna pay for that goblin!''

He hits the last goblin, still shouting to cover the shield.

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:33 am

Theis2 wrote:(did I get an attack of opportunity from the one getting up? which should also be a trip attempt on any further attempts :P)
He never came up, actually.
► Show Spoiler

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:43 am

I'mBob wrote:
Theis2 wrote:(did I get an attack of opportunity from the one getting up? which should also be a trip attempt on any further attempts :P)
He never came up, actually.
Tripping the other kobold then
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:12 am

The Nameless dwarf warps his flail on the kobold leg and draw his weapon fast, the slow kobolds fall on the ground, the dwarf quickly attacks him and damages him very heavly. The kobold is still alive, but it looks like one hit would easily kill him.

Torrin attacks the goblin near him with his Waraxe and rips the goblin's head off. Blood spluches all over. He tries to mute his shield but it does not work. "Torrin is also afraid of demons, he believes they eat dwarves to gain power, also..."

Grubb's turn.
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:17 am

Move to R13, then Q12, then P11, then Q10 and further to the left if possible, getting out of the green stuff as quick as possible and run around it. Then shoot at the kobold in S11 from behind.

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:06 am

I'm here to say next update will be on Wednesday. These days are many things involved in my nation and I don't have much time.
► Show Spoiler

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:10 am

Grubbs moves away from the strange gray tentacles, and shoots a bolt on one of the trapped kobolds. The bolt almost hits the kobold but it breaks a few inches from the kobold, as if some kind of barrier blocks it.

► Show Spoiler