PokTA: Midnight Anchor (In Character)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Re: PokTA: Midnight Anchor (In Character)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue May 28, 2013 7:41 pm

"....You already named the others and you still have not named your poor Spheal? Midnight, fly up and gust!"

► Show Spoiler

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue May 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Klif Clarkson

"Yeah I see it, Biggs. Let's try and get closer."

Making sure the volume on his Pokedex is turned down, Klif tries to sneak closer to the creature to scan it, hopefully without alerting it.

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: CelineSSauve

Post by CelineSSauve » Tue May 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Samantha looks a little concerned as she believes someoneÔÇÖs taken over her room.

ÔÇ£Oh noÔǪÔÇØ she murmurs, looking down at Max before lifting up a hand to part the ÔÇÿcurtainÔÇÖ, ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm sorry for the mess, if youÔÇÖd give me a minute I c-could make the bed and get my boÔÇöÔÇØ

The girl then jumps back with a short cry, Max stepping between her Trainer and the strange Pok├®mon. ÔÇ£No, wait, Max!ÔÇØ Sam calls, her voice nearly under control as she looks at the Pok├®mon. ÔÇ£L-look, I donÔÇÖt think this is the best place for youÔǪ Are you lost?ÔÇØ

Meanwhile, Max blinks up at the pair of blue eyes, taking a breath and collecting her nerve should there be a fight ahead of her.

Sam blinks as well, then takes a careful hold of her Pok├®Dex and points it at the Pok├®mon, holding down the button which will result in a Scan of the creature. ÔÇ£Ma...Maybe I can find out where you live and help you get there, okay?ÔÇØ
► Show Spoiler

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Wed May 29, 2013 12:09 am

Bennet Nole

"Heheheh...Had me worried that something was really wrong. How'd you get stuck in there anyway? Didn't you get under there in the first place?"
Bennet will say, attempting to lift up the bed enough to get his Durant out. If that doesn't work, he will return him and let him out in front of the bed. "Well, that was a funny way to start the day...I'm gonna go check on Valant."

He will then lead the two of them out to the main room and inquire into how Valant is.
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Wed May 29, 2013 3:58 am

Rae

Because her feet and back were still hurting from yesterday, the way was slower than usual and in fact, Rae had made a little break while still in sight of the Paras and their bigger cousin... To watch them a little, but also to give Albrecht the possibility to look around... And he SEEMED to be lucky this time.

----------------------------- Some time later. -----------------------------

She hadn't really planned of entering the gym, but when the door opens, the girl stops nonetheless, keeping a distance between herself and the man.

"Yes," she answers, intensively examining him, too, as if she wanted to estimate if he could pose a danger, then looking directly into his eyes, her own gaze shimmering in the rising darkness.

Rachels long hair was moving slightly in the wind that was blowing through Vespers branches, like the strings of a harp which were twitchet slightly by an artist, while her whole body was straight and the bodylanguage calm, if a little defensive and standing above all around. She wasn't weak.

"We are just looking for darknessactive pokemon... Or a match."
► Show Spoiler

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Wed May 29, 2013 12:56 pm

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Hmmmm a signature... I could put some awesome things here

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed May 29, 2013 1:04 pm

"So you don't want to name them?...So be it,Human. Alright go a bit higher and use Gust!"

► Show Spoiler

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Wed May 29, 2013 1:20 pm

Bennet Nole

"Yeah I slept pretty well, but Hard Case Managed to get himself stuck under the bed. What was that thing last night about anyway? I thought I heard someone upset. And yeah, let's feed my Pokemon now."
Bennet will say, inserting his Pokedex into the slot to get Valant back, releasing him immediately. "Hey Dude...Sorry about what happened yesterday. That was a real screw up. How are you feeling?"

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation

Post by CelineSSauve » Wed May 29, 2013 1:22 pm

Sam freezes when the Wild Beautifly touches her head with its antennas, and Max watches with a mixture of uncertainty and perhaps a touch of relief that it doesnÔÇÖt seem hostile.

You seem nice, but sad Sam offers, looking up at the insect as it sits above her door. I dont have any food on me, and I dont know where you can find any plant pollen I dont think Sprout has any.

The girl moves towards the door to the tree and opens it slowly, I have to do some chores now But maybe if youre still here when Im done, I can see if theres any juice left over? Orvegetables, or something? If not, best of luck finding pollen.

SheÔÇÖs recalled Max and is just about to step inside with she shakes her head slightly, bites her lower lip, shakes her head and then opens her eyes wide, meeting the large bug's eyes and letting her breath out slowly. Then the girlÔÇÖs yellow eyes start to glow, as her heart and mind reach out to the creature, seeking to better understand the source of its distress.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by CelineSSauve on Wed May 29, 2013 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Wed May 29, 2013 1:36 pm

Rae

The girl just shakes her head, even when being called a "kid" annoys her a little.

"No. I will go on to train at least some more, before I approach Angela. At the moment, my team still hast to become accustomed to each other. We will come, when we have broken the edges of a little."

Rachel doesn't seem to have gotten the wink at all, or if she did, she didn't get the joke and so answered absolutely seriously. Then her eyes become more focused, as the man says something to catch her interest.

"You do ? That sounds... Intriguing. Hrmmm... What pokemon ? And where ?"

Yes, that seems to have gotten her curious... Skorpan looks up behind Raes Leg in the Meanwhile... Humans sure were big compared to Sentrets...

► Show Spoiler

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Thu May 30, 2013 12:02 am

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu May 30, 2013 4:06 am

"Well Human, I am just treating you like how you treat your mons. Midnight, keep gusting!"
► Show Spoiler

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Thu May 30, 2013 4:43 am

Rae

2nd Day, First Month, Year 1694 [15:44]

Rachels eyes are getting even more interested... She didn't know much about Bulbasaurs, but she had heared of them... Her father had used to train one, if her mind didn't betray her...

"I think, I have heared of them... Not much, but I did. Sounds more than interesting..."

Yes, yes. Hearing about a new pokemon and the danger is forgotten. But in the end, it was just a few minutes from the city, if the man told the truth...

"I think, I am giving it a try.. A Grass-Pokemon would likely be a cool addition to my team... Maybe you could show it to me on the map ?"

A slight pause followed. Not only would it be good for her team, she was eager to see the Gathering, too ! More than one Bulbasaur... Ivysaurs, too ! And bathed in the moonlight... Wow...

"And thank you, Mr...?"

After getting to know the name of her helper, Rae nearly rushes off... After having called back both of her pokemon and sent Artemis out instead. If it got dangerous, it would be good to have a fire-pokemon out... But even if not, she wanted her starter to have a chance to see that unique happening, too ! Rae only gets slower and more careful when she thinks, she is near the place the man spoke about... Not, that the pokemon were running away, because she disturbed them...

"Please, please, let them be there...", Rachel mumbled, while again pressing a button on her Dex to make it silent, too. Then she looks down to Artemis, explaining to the pansear, what they are about to do...

"Maybe we will also see them evolve... Wouldn't that be great, Artemis ? I never saw an Evolution before..."

► Show Spoiler

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation

Post by CelineSSauve » Thu May 30, 2013 5:56 am

Sam squints her eyes slightly at the burst of bright colours that suddenly fill her minds. ÔÇÿOkayÔǪÔÇÖ her mind replies gently, ÔÇÿI had known that muchÔǪÔÇÖ ThereÔÇÖs a slight pause as the girl glances at the room and then decides her priorities and pulls the door shut. ÔÇÿDid another Pok├®mon eat the flowers? Did they chase your friends? Your family?ÔÇÖ
► Show Spoiler

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Thu May 30, 2013 10:38 am

Bennet Nole

"Wow...Phil died? That's...Whoah. Ohh! Uhh, I didn't lie on my entrance forms. Nothing physically wrong with me, strong as an ox, as that incident yesterday evening shows."
Bennet will say calling out his Pokemon that need food and feeding them, aside from Bulldozer. They will have to find another place to feed her(Also, didn't she get two bowls yesterday?). "What will happen to his Pokemon? Are they sent to Midnight or used for new trainers? And can I see Valant now?"

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Thu May 30, 2013 12:11 pm

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation

Post by CelineSSauve » Thu May 30, 2013 12:19 pm

Samantha frowns slightly. When sheÔÇÖs first discovered this part of herself, her big brother had been trying to capture the Pok├®mon, and the second he did, the small purple thing had run off, faster than sheÔÇÖs thought possible.

And that was where the trouble had started.

So she couldnÔÇÖt offer to take this Beautifly with her, not that sheÔÇÖs want to try and up-root any Pok├®mon who was so experienced, confident and worldly to have made the choice to change itself twice on its own!

ÔÇÿRightÔǪsorryÔǪ We never really loose the flowers back home,ÔÇÖ Sam offers, her mind finally making the connection between the chill in the air and the lack of any vibrant greens in the forest which surrounds them.

ÔÇÿI never met anyone who could do this either...ÔÇÖ Sam admits, her thoughts subdued, and a little saddened.

ÔÇÿI could maybe find you fruit juice, like IÔÇÖd said?ÔÇÖ comes the offer a few moments later. ÔÇÿI could go do those chores first, so you wouldnÔÇÖt have to wait as longÔǪÔÇÖ

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Thu May 30, 2013 12:32 pm

Bennet Nole

"Right...Sorry, I'm not terribly correct today either." Bennet will say, letting out Valant as the other Pokemon eat. "Hey Dude...Sorry about what happened yesterday. That was a real screw up. How are you feeling?"

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Thu May 30, 2013 12:47 pm

Rae

2nd Day, First Month, Year 1694 [15:46]

"I am Rae. Rae O'Hara," the girl answers... Hesitating a second before taking (and shaking) the hand. "And... What do you do at the arena, Mr. Lee ? Are you a... trainer ?"

She had nearly asked "janitor", but if he wasn't, he would maybe have taken it as an offense. Then she nods.

"Me, too, Mr. Lee. Me too."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Day, First Month, Year 1694 [16:05]

Rae nods to Artemis and silently pats the pansear on it's shoulder, praising, before dropping down on her breast and crawling just a little nearer, gesturing her starter to do the same. The girl pants deeply and eyes to the pokemon in the clearing, She didn't dare to go any closer - She might disturb them and miss a unique show or even get them to attack her... She hoped there would still be time to befriend one, after the business was done... Or fight one if it was neccecary. But she'd prefer to befriend. She couldn't really relate to "beat the crap out of them, then enslave them into the team" - At least if they didn't attack first, like Albrecht had.

"Watch, Artemis...", she whispered, drawing the fire monkey a little closer.

"They have plants on their back, like the paras... But they don't seem to be controlled at all... Wow... They are cute..."

Then she goes silent, watching what is happening in awe... The girl slowly places some sweets in front of her (just in case she is able to offer a little gift, later on) and reaches out with her Arm, scanning each of the pokemon slowly... But ultimately just watching it. Damn. She should have bought a camera...

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu May 30, 2013 1:00 pm

"I am? No, you are. Midnight, fly a bit higher and gust."
► Show Spoiler

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Thu May 30, 2013 2:04 pm

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by staron13 on Fri May 31, 2013 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu May 30, 2013 2:09 pm

"Seems like Speal still prefers my pokemon more."

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Thu May 30, 2013 2:39 pm

Bennet Nole

"Alright! Well, that's some scar. It's sure to impress the Lady Monkeys. But as long as you're feeling alright, we can finish up eating here and head back to Dad's. He wants to talk to us about something."
Bennet will say, making sure his remaining Pokemon eat and that Nurse Hallam is Ok with him borrowing the bowls temporarily. As soon as every one is done, he will return everyone but Valant and Hard Case and start back towards his house.

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation

Post by CelineSSauve » Thu May 30, 2013 2:57 pm

ÔÇÿIÔÇÖm glad,ÔÇÖ Sam offers before taking a Pok├®Ball from her belt. ÔÇÿIÔÇÖm going to let out a small pup, okay. Just in case thereÔÇÖs any trouble.ÔÇÖ

Sam releases Charcoal then makes her way back towards the Centre and to the OrphanageÔÇÖs dining area beyond, keeping a close eye on the young Pok├®mon and calling him back to her side whenever he starts to wander. If they reach the location without incident, she recalls Charcoal after crouching down to give him several scratches behind his ears and a gentle pat on his side, and points to the branches a few meters above. ÔÇÿIf you can wait there, IÔÇÖll take a look and see if thereÔÇÖs any juice left on the tables. If not, IÔÇÖll ask the kitchen.ÔÇÖ

Doing just that, Sam actually puts any juice she finds (if any) into a pitcher, to make it a bit easier for the Beautifly to eat. ÔÇÿI canÔÇÖt talk to you from very far awayÔǪ So if you canÔÇÖt hear me anymore, thatÔÇÖs why. I hope the weather turns quickly for you and your flowers.ÔÇÖ
► Show Spoiler

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Thu May 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Rae

Raes mouth is standing open a little, her blue hair lying on her back and the floor like blue waves. One Hand is holding the grass on which she is lying as if the ground could suddenly be pulled away beyound her body. She nearly forgot to glance at the Dex, much to carried away by the strange and yet amazing ritual... She catches herself silently humming with the strange singing... And then, when the light becomes brighter and brighter, she nearly isn't able to hold herself, just not approaching more, because at the same time, the sight has her downright frozen in place...

First Artemis noise lets her pull herself together again... While she is still enthralled by what she has seen.

"Yes...", she whispers to her friend. "It is... So beautiful... Isn't it ?"

Only now Rachel remembers her pokedex, and reaches out to scan the now evolved pokemon, too... She wouldn't approach. It somehow seemed to her as if breaking the spell, doing a sacrilege... No. She would wait once she was absolutely sure, that whatever was going on, was over... While she now found the air to scan the pokemon a second time (To get nearer information, like Health and Gender...).
► Show Spoiler