PokTA: Midnight Anchor (In Character)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Re: PokTA: Midnight Anchor (In Character)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun May 19, 2013 8:00 am

"I guess that if I come back you guys would be gone, wouldn't you? ...Alright, I am going to try to be here fast as I can with two more pokeballs." Richard moves twoards the northren blinking light on his radar.

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Sun May 19, 2013 9:17 am

Bennet Nole

"Nurse H! Is Valant Ok? I sent him to you guys! We can into this Camerupt and...Numel I think and I tried to scan them but the littler one attacked so Bulldozer hit them both with a Mud Shot...It blew a hole right through the little guy and the Camerupt just started blasting us to bits! We only just got away."
Bennet says, sticking in his Pokedex as fast as he can and getting his Pokemon healed. He will also get out the bowls he borrowed and give them back.
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Sun May 19, 2013 3:41 pm

Rae

The older girl silently shakes her head. She had no idea how the smaller girl got her ideas. She really didn't know. Was Sam trying to missinterprete everything she said on purpose ?

"Again. I thought it wouldn't make a real difference If i did two Quick attacks or one Bide. Also... I wasn't even aware that your pokemon could heal during attack. All I can say, is. I didn't know any better. That was my mistake, I should have studied more what each attack is about and what a pokemon can take. Also, you said you just caught them, but I, well, assumed, you then trained them indoors. And Wilds can be pretty stron, too... But I am going of course. I am not trying to defend what I did. I WAS wrong, obviously. All I can say is, I learned much more out of the battle with you."

A little break.

"Like... Thinking about more than just tactics. It isn't enough to think and love my own pokemon... I have to think of the opponents, too. I never said you were a liar. It just was a misunderstanding. Tell me... Why, Sam. Why would I hurt your Pokemon on purpose ? What would taht give to me, to anybody ? I am not some kind of sick sadist !"

Rae the takes a look at sams chest... stepping back a little.

"Do you think I would jump on you and try to destroy or hurt your or your mons...?"

The blue-haired girl shook her head. "i must have made a even worse impression than I thought it possible. We seemed to be understanding each other so good before the third round... Did you never do any mistakes ? Yes, it was terrible, it was wrong and it was mainly my fault."

Rae just looses her words. She doesn't know what to say anymore.

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: CelineSSauve

Post by CelineSSauve » Mon May 20, 2013 7:54 am

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon May 20, 2013 8:02 am

"...I think I'm going to the other trainers...this person looks too experienced. The max age for someone to start to be a trainer is 18, so at the very least I'm looking at a person who has trained for a couple years." Richard moves towards the other two dots instead, shaking his head.

► Show Spoiler

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Mon May 20, 2013 8:27 am

► Show Spoiler
Klif Clarkson

"Huh? Wha...?" He sits up and starts to turn his neck to-, "AGH!" His hand shoots up to hold the side of his neck where he got hit, "ooowww...."

He instead turns his upper body and eyes to look around and get his bearings.

"Uh, thanks. Didja get Li'l Green, too?" He searches for his Pansage and returns him if she didn't.

He takes the time to feel his bruises, "those things sure pack a punch! I wish I had some pokeballs to get one, but I already used all mine." A thought strikes Klif's face visibly and he starts to think, "wait... if I don't have any pokeballs, then why did I come in here?" He thinks for a minute, "...oh, I wanted to fight a trainer! But... it feels like there was something more important than that?"

After a few moments Klif's eyes get wide, "we have to get out of here! There's this great big pokemon that lives in these caves and we gotta leave before it comes back!"

He starts to get up, stumbles back down, then manages to get up, his legs a bit weak. "Come on, we gotta hurry!"

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Mon May 20, 2013 1:45 pm

Bennet Nole

"Yeah...I'll wait...Let me call Dad and let him know what's what."
Benent will say, either using some Phone device he may or may not have or using the one at the center. If that doesn't exist, he will make a quick trip home and let him know where he'll be staying, then get back to the Pokecenter as fast as he can.
► Show Spoiler

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Mon May 20, 2013 2:12 pm

"Huh?" Phil attempts to sit up quickly looking around realizing what happened.

Completely ignoring the officer, Phil quickly looks around for Tyrell. Spotting him by the fence he attempts to crawl over to him.
Falling over his own arms Phil reaches an arm towards his fallen pokemon. "Tyrell..." He whimpers.

Rolling over onto his back he realizes that the officer is still there. "What time is it?"
Hmmmm a signature... I could put some awesome things here

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Mon May 27, 2013 12:08 am

What?!!??!!? An update?
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Mon May 27, 2013 12:23 am

Bennet Nole

"Whoohh..."
Bennet sighs as he hops on the bed rubbing his face. "That...That was not fun...I hope everyone is Ok..."

Bennet will send out Hard Case and Durant. "Hey guys, you were probably wondering what was going on. We got our buts handed to us by a Camerupt, which was no fun. Bulldozer and Twinkle should be back with us shortly, but Valant got a bit more messed up, so he's gonna be a bit...I hope he's alright. Anyway, this is where we're gonna be staying for now, so make yourselves at home. Just no breaking anything and no leaving the room. I need to keep track of you guys."

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon May 27, 2013 12:49 am

"Hi Malcolm. We met again. Uhhhhh is three on three alright and scan what ever new mons we see for uh 75 pokebucks?"

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Mon May 27, 2013 2:03 am

Rae

As Sam reacts not only bad, but seemingly more or less in terror, Rae lets her shoulders sink at looks at the floor, seemingly not really knowing what more to say...

"I am really sorry, Sam... I am sorry."

Then she slowly retreats from the counter, giving a slight nod to the nurse and making her way towards the door, if Sam doesn't intercept at the last second or approaches her outside, where she plans to go for a wlak in the city with Albrecht on her shoulder. Maybe she could find another pokemon to complete her team... Or, if not, another trainer, via the battle feature. But her mind isn't really into it, as she still thinks about her happening with Sam...

Damn.

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation

Post by CelineSSauve » Mon May 27, 2013 4:47 am

ÔÇ£Thank you, Nurse Hadassah,ÔÇØ Sam offers, bowing to the woman as is the custom in her home City, before taking her Pok├®Dex form the slot and turning towards the exit. Seeing Rachel in her path, though, the girl instead reaches for one of the Pok├®Balls on her belt (each carefully placed in the right order when the Nurse returned them) and sends out her Oddish.

Before Rae is out the door, she can hear the younger voice saying, ÔÇ£Come on out, Sprout! LetÔÇÖs get a look at you!ÔÇØ

The girl then crouches down, and looks into her Pok├®monÔÇÖs eyes, the TrainerÔÇÖs yellow eyes glowing as she tries to make a connection.

All that happens, though, is that the girl falls back on her bum, holds the heel of her right hand against her temple and sobs, ÔÇ£Oh, IÔÇÖm sorry, Sprout!ÔÇØ
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by CelineSSauve on Mon May 27, 2013 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Mon May 27, 2013 5:54 am

Klif Clarkson

"No! Well, yeah, but, we gotta go first!"

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Mon May 27, 2013 6:05 am

Rae

Rae hadn't taken of immediately. Still not sure what she wanted to do next, the older girl had stopped at a tree not far from the center and was now looking at her Dex, while fondling her Pachirisus forehead.

Over the front of the electronic device, she was eyeing Sam and Sprout, which seemed to engage in their own little misery.

The large dark eyes widened in suprise when that of the smaller girl started to glow.

"Oh my... What... Is she ?", the blue-haired girl said with more than a little irritation in her voice... But then she remembers something. She remembers how it was to be different, how it was to loose... To be hurt... To loose something. She decides to give it one last try then... All the way looking forward to Sam turning agressive or afraid again.

She approaches slowly, crouching down. When Sam looks up, Rae doesn't say anything she just has raised a Hand towards the younger trainer, offering her a tissue... The look on her face is almost able to be called shy.
► Show Spoiler

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Mon May 27, 2013 1:23 pm

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon May 27, 2013 1:31 pm

"Sigh...fine. Sandy, come on out. Lets teach Malcolm a lesson, show him how much stronger you have become. Tackle." Richard scans the yellow creature.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Arch Lich Burns on Mon May 27, 2013 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: forgot the spoiler

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Mon May 27, 2013 1:56 pm

Klif Clarkson

Klif tenses as she grabs his arm, "crap, it's not here, is it?"

He strains his ears to listen, grabbing hold of Biggs' pokeball in preparation, just in case.

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Mon May 27, 2013 2:32 pm

Bennet Nole

"Thanks Nurse H." Bennet says, taking his Pokemon and scrubbing his face again. "I wish this place was big enough that I could let everyone out...Alright you two, I'm gonna hit the hay and let Twinkle and Bulldozer rest in their balls. Maybe we'll get some news about Valant in the morning."

Bennet will then make sure the door is closed and then go to bed, stroking Quickstart if he wants it as he dozes off.

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation

Post by CelineSSauve » Mon May 27, 2013 3:31 pm

Samantha rubs a hand gently though the living plants leaves. I dont understand what Im doing wrong she whispers softly before she hears the door open and looks up, seeing Rachel holding out a tissue with the Pachirisu perched on her shoulder.

ÔÇ£Oh,ÔÇØ Sam offers, her tone neutral and her hand still tangled in SproutÔÇÖs leaves, ÔÇ£ItÔÇÖs you.ÔÇØ
► Show Spoiler

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Mon May 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Rae

"Uhm... Yes. I guess, it's me...", Rae mumbles, feeling a little lost. Her hands are moving through her long, silken hair, as if she didn't know what to do with them...

"And..."

She takes a look at sprout and smiles.

"...you are feeling better ? That is good... Listen... I have to appologize to you, too, little one..."

She looks from the little plant back to Sam. Acting a little awkward.

"How... Are you ?"

While she speaks, Rae instinctivly moves careful all the time, so that Albrecht isn't in danger of falling... While the Pachirisu is more than able to make itsself comfortable because of the hair- And being carried, to.

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation

Post by CelineSSauve » Mon May 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Sam watches Sprouts reaction to both Trainer and Electric Type before she speaks again. She seems okay Thank you for asking.

ÔÇ£Dish, dish. ODD-dish!ÔÇØ the Grass/Poison Type offers, touching one of her TrainerÔÇÖs tears with the tip of a leaf and causing the girl to laugh before she looks at Rae appraisingly before taking the tissue and blowing her nose into it, then using a sleeve to wipe her face quickly.

Carefully climbing to her feet, and stubbornly refusing any offers of help from Rae, Sam turns to the older Trainer. ÔÇ£You really only started as a Trainer yesterday?ÔÇØ she asks, then as if there might be confusion over that, somehow, she adds, ÔÇ£1st Day, First Month, this Year?ÔÇØ
► Show Spoiler

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Mon May 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Rae

Rae in fact doesn't offer any help. She knows how less she would be liked to help when she felt herself weak just moments before. But she looks really relieved, when the Oddish is declared to be alright.

Albrecht, meanwhile, seems to eye the situation from his heightened station and in the end decides to give one meaningful :"Pa. Chririsu.", while raising his fluffy tail, as if he was just there to underline everything that was said and happening with a deeper meaning.

The humans, meanwhile, continue their speech, as Rae raises her shoulder. She sees a little embarassed at Sams question, but nods.

"Yes... Just yesterday." She grimasses. "It's up in my Dex, if you don't believe me... I would have started earlier, but..."

The Tomboy doesn't finish the sentence, instead tilts her head slightly - And curiously. "Why do you ask ?"
► Show Spoiler

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation

Post by CelineSSauve » Mon May 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Sam looks Rae in the eyes, here yellow eyes shifting quickly, as if trying to see something there, but the younger girl finally nods and turn her eyes on Albrecht, Really as powerful as he is cute, then Her eyes turn once more to Rachel, Youre lucky to have him.

She reaches down then, to place her hand back on SproutÔÇÖs head, ÔÇ£Just like I was when I met Sprout and T.H. at the end of winter.ÔÇØ

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Mon May 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Rae

Rae breathes out deeply. Phew. Finally... But she nods enthusiastically.

"Oh yes, I was really lucky... He is strong, cute and has quite a personality as you can see..." She chuckles and places her head a second against the squirrel, rubbing it slightly, before turning towards Sam again. "I met him at the same time than my sentrets... Okay, a little afterwards. He was really couragous, tried to take it on with all four of us others..."

Then she nods again. "And, yes, you are, too... T.H. is really strong and Sprout is SO cute... Do you know if she'll grow into something other, too, if she likes ?"

Rae grimasses slightly. "I hope that'll not happen so fast with my little ones..."