► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Re: PokTA: Midnight Anchor (In Character)

Post by Donnigan » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:00 pm

"It's ok, Nurse H. It's first come first serve." Bennet says, looking around for a place to sit. "I'm just excited that this is finally happening!"
► Show Spoiler
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:13 pm

"Yeah... Ok I'll wait." He responds, slightly let down that he woke up too late to be first.
Hmmmm a signature... I could put some awesome things here

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:25 pm

"Uh...I guess. I am not really sure where to go or what to do. It is desert out there and you know how easy it is to get lost with sand storms and sand in you eyes."

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:42 pm

Hey, Ms. Harch? I'm here for my licence. I'm Viction Pernon. Viction Imperii Pernon.
I have no idea what I'm doing, and IT IS GLORIOUS!

TBFProgrammer
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by TBFProgrammer » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:10 pm

Chuck was up early, having elected to slog through the snow and think things over once more rather than wrestle with his dreams. There was a calmness in the still morning air that always comforted him, though he was soon driven to the center by the cold. From what he'd heard about Nurse Hyro, he'd already be up, so Chuck figured he might as well get this over with.

Chuck enters the Center, Nurse Hyro? Hi, I'm Chuck from the Drunn family. *Chuck holds out his hand for a shake* So, how does this work exactly?
The Barefoot Programmer

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: CelineSSauve

Post by CelineSSauve » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:52 pm

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by CelineSSauve on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:04 pm

"Okay, cool. Do you know what is inside the egg by any chance? I want to become a breeder and that type of information is important, you know. I am hoping that one day I find Arceus and breed it. Partially due to how hard that task would be and also the chance to say that yes I have indeed gave birth to a god. That or just have a geodude breeding farm.

Anyyyyway, pokedex. Richard Wallace of Prime. (Unless starting town is such then he will say None)"
► Show Spoiler

TBFProgrammer
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by TBFProgrammer » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Alright... Chuck takes the device and inspects it for a moment, before placing it into the slot. Chuck Drunn from the City of Mattins.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by TBFProgrammer on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Barefoot Programmer

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:05 pm

Phil Robertson

Giving a slight chuckle in return, Phil steps forward "I guess I'll go first."

Eyeing the stack of paper wearily, "we don't have to fill out even more paperwork do we? I thought we got that all out of the way when we payed the fees..."

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Re: PokTA: Midnight Anhttp://www.goblinsforumchor (In Charac

Post by Runsaround » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Apologetically, Viction speaks: Sorry, didn't know your name. Thanks for the swank stuff.

She takes the items gratefully and hurries off.

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:53 pm

Bennet Nole

"I guess I'll wait then." Bennet says, sitting back down near Annabelle. "So, are you excited as I am, Annie? Because I'm pretty fricken excited!"

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation

Post by CelineSSauve » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:00 pm

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by CelineSSauve on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TBFProgrammer
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by TBFProgrammer » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Chuck Drunn:

None that I can... actually, you wouldn't happen to know a good place to find passage to the mainland, would you? As he speaks, Chuck places the egg into his backpack and closes it up. He also tucks the Dex into his belt. Once he receives his answer, he hoists the heavy thing onto his shoulders Thanks and exits the Center, PokeBall in hand.

Outside, he pauses for a moment to let his new Pansear out and crouches down to the monkey's level. Well hello there little guy. I'm Chuck and we'll be traveling together. Chuck considers the creature for a moment, before scanning it with his PokeDex and standing back up. How about I call you Scorch? ... Right then, let's go Scorch. Chucks reviews the entry as he heads out of town.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by TBFProgrammer on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Barefoot Programmer

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:50 pm

Phil Robertson

"I know! Just thinking about more forms makes them start to cramp up." He says feigning a grimace.

"Oh good. You had me worried there for a few seconds." He reaches forward and accepts the Pokedex handed to him. Looking down to the slot he slips the pokedex in then says Phil Michelle Robertson, of Terce."

If anyone laughs at his middle name he quickly retorts, "My mom wanted a girl ok!"

As the nurse comes back in with the pokeball and egg, he quickly reaches forward for his new pokemon. "Huh... Interesting looking egg. If you don't mind me asking what kind is it?"

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:09 pm

Bennet Nole

"Wow! You got to choose something else? I got a Pansear...I think. Those two sound pretty cool-Michelle?" Bennet asks, hearing Phil's middle name and giggling a bit. After Phil's response, he hold up his hands. "Hey, I meant to offense. It's just a little funny. I got middle named after some old guy in my family I've never met, so it's not much better."

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:17 pm

"alright then. Go Pampour. I guess I should name you. Uhh.. Aqua. Hmm.. I wonder...So what other features does t have? Does it have a map? " Richard starts scanning the egg. Yes the egg."What? You said it can scan pokemon and this is a pokemon. Or soon to be one at the very least."

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation

Post by CelineSSauve » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:48 pm

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by CelineSSauve on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TBFProgrammer
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by TBFProgrammer » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Chuck Drunn

Chuck considers heading North for a moment, but the thought of more rain or snow at the end of the long winter is enough for him to quickly discard that option. Similarly, with all the snow melt, the marshes are apt to be quite treacherous at this time of year. Instead he strikes off to the South.
The Barefoot Programmer

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:08 pm

► Show Spoiler

"The business is not in the randomness of the eggs, it is to make more of them. People purposely leave pokemon in day cares to get a specific pokemon just so that it can have moves or something, and after a while one can recognize which egg is which. Unfortunately I don't know very many egg types. Does the pokedex have a way of keeping notes or something in case I want to write something down to remember? Because I kinda already forgotten what you said about the bus earlier."

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Phil Robertson

He accepts the egg also and takes a step back to allow Bennet to register his pokedex.
Looking over at Annabelle, "Thanks for letting me go first. You have no idea how much I've been waiting for today."

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:36 pm

"I...Ohh...Umm...Right! Pokedex!" Bennet says, hand scratching the back of his head, embarrassed for his apparent foot in mouth moment. He quickly jumps up and grabs the device, plugging it in and rapidly speaking. "BennetUlyssesNole Terce! So how does this dohicky work?"

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Well, time to talk to the machine. Taking out her new shiny pokedex, she enunciates My name is Viction Imperii Pernon, I am from... and an impish idea strikes her suddenly, the consequences of which she is completely unaware. I am from Prime.

I... have no idea why I did that. Huh. Well, I should have a look at the pokemon I just got. It is my first, after all. Viction releases her Panpour, with a flash of light that reveals a stoic, silent tall water monkey. You're a pretty cute thing, nothing wrong with you. I think that I'll call you Spoutsy!

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation

Post by CelineSSauve » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:26 pm

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by CelineSSauve on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:33 pm

"Ohh, right... My Name is Bennet Ulysses Nole. I am from Terce." Bennet says, making an effort to enunciate clearly. "Is that better?"