OOC: PokTA MA

Home to all current Forum Games.
Feytala
Converses Frequently

Re: OOC: PokTA MA

Post by Feytala » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:54 pm

*sigh*

Celine has asked me to tell you guys, that she has blocked the site as well as the Forum, so she can't get any messages from here. She seems to have been badly screwed verbaly during the Kickstarter-Thing and just wants to leave the site behind now. It has nothing to do with the game, in fact she told me, would it be on another forum, she'd still be playing - But I guess when you're really annoyed there are just no exceptions.

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:25 pm

Well, that sucks...I can't imagine leaving a whole site for something like that, but whatever. I'm sorry that she's gone.
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:27 pm

So can't I, but it's her decision. In fact, I liked to play with her very much and would ask you guys to move the Game to the giantip-forum, so she can still tak aprt - But I obviously can't force it ony you.^^

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:56 pm

Hrrmmm... I hate waiting for a cool game :D

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:43 pm

Well I'm back guys!

Sorry about not getting any updates... The first night I had a chance managed to drop my laptop and break the screen... :meh:

Not a good way to start my trip, but I have things on my home computer so I can get an update sooner or later.

Awww man... Celine left :(

Well I guess I'm not really opposed to moving to the gianttip forums. What about anyone else?
Hmmmm a signature... I could put some awesome things here

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:24 am

I am not likely to post in oots forums. And I have a different name tjere: deathchallenged

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:29 am

Tbh, I think I'm going to drop from this game, too. The other PTA game I'm in has been really picking up recently, and I'm just not as invested in this one.

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:41 am

I love this game and after my doubts have been unproved will stay with it, no matter where it moves to :) You can count on me ^^

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:38 pm

*Sigh*

And then there were three...

Well thank you Feytala, I'm not ending this unless everyone quits, but I might open the recruitment earlier then expected.

Also I'm going to update later today. Probably 9ish CST.

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:02 am

We few, we proud, we band of brothers.... ;-)

Just wanted to ask how your schedule for the next time looks like.^^

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Now ;)

And probably about 2 more updates depending on how quickly you guys post.

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:54 pm

Hey guys...

Well I'm still around as you've probably noticed from my posts in other games. Sorry that I've kinda dropped the ball for this game, that's mostly my fault. It's not that I haven't had time to update, I just recently got a large number of games from a friend. Most of which I haven't played before, sooooooo yeah... I've been camping out by the computer the past few days. :shrug:

I'll get at least two updates in the next 24 hours though. Sorry for making you wait
Last edited by staron13 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:10 am

Hey, no prob, staron :) Sometimes, you just aren't in the mood :)

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:07 am

I will never forgive you.

Like, I totally have never bailed on my game just to do Mundane things like sleep and play Minecraft. Never...
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Well... My favorite holiday was ruined by complete idiots.

I will explain. So my town allows fireworks on the fourth of July only, and anything launched before then is illegal. Well I went to bed the third fairly happy and content. And woke up to the smell of smoke and a barking dog.

I rushed out of my room to find my back room on fire. Grabbing the things I could get a hold of I raced outside with my dog and waited for the fire department.

By the time they managed to put out the fire half my house was gone. Apparently some idiots were launching bottle rockets (also illegal themselves) and artillery shells. And they managed to hit my house... How? I don't know... But they did, and you know what they did when they saw it burning? Ran...

So obviously they were going to pay for repairs, but now their insurance is trying to pass off the charges because my fire alarm hadn't been checked/ replaced for over a year.

So now I'm typing this on a friends computer with his internet.

Yup... So I can't update for at least 3-4 weeks... I'll try to stay around and keep you informed on the goings ons but until the "wonderful" judicial system of the US can decide what's going to happen I'm going to be spotty at best.

Hope you all had a better week then me. Good night and remember to replace your fire alarms.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:06 pm

:(

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:01 pm

...what the fuck. Fucking insurance being money grubbing. Not that I am surprised.

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:50 pm

*Ahem*

I'm Back!ish

Most of the legal issues have been settled, and I turned out on top! I could explain it all but suffice to say that their insurance offered to either pay for me to live in a hotel/apartment until I could get my house repaired. Or repair my house and I find my own place to live while it's repaired.

So I'm staying at my sisters place until my house is fixed. But the good news for you is that I can start updating soon! Yay!

I'm working on pulling things from the back-up hard drive over to my new laptop, and getting a few more things worked out. So my plan is to begin updating again Tuesday the 6th. Or if I can get things up and moving, maybe the saturday before that. So mark your calendars and put a notification on your phone cause this games coming back!

And I just want to thank you guys for having patience about missing this game. (Not like you had anyone to yell at or complain to since I was gone. But I like to think you were all patient ;) )

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:44 am

Hallo. I just wanted to say sorry for my abrupt disappearance. I had an accident and now am slowly able again to write and act again, I will try to join the game again, but my posts could be shorter than they used to be and it is possible that it will take at least a month before I am back to my full abilities in the game. I hope to be able to check in again, soon.