OOC: PokTA MA

Home to all current Forum Games.
CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: CelineSSauve

Re: OOC: PokTA MA

Post by CelineSSauve » Wed May 15, 2013 5:16 am

Hey all.

So it does seem that the once-per-day schedule will be the norm during the week, and maybe even the weekends. This term is not heavier than the others, but the first few weeks are more chaotic as I try to get a week ahead in my readings and, if possible, my assignments.

As for Mondays and Fridays: I will try to post before I go to placement, so that we don't have a repeat of last Monday. :roll:

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation

Post by CelineSSauve » Mon May 20, 2013 2:19 pm

I'm going to be backing out as a GM here. :(

If anyone wants to take over the game, feel free to PM me, as the site will advise me when I get a message sent my way. You can decide what you'd like about the Eggs, or I can tell you what the plan was there and even what my general plan with the world in general is.

I truly think this is for the best. Only partly because I generally think I'm a horrible person.

Sorry to those of you who stuck with me this long. Sorry I wasted your time.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon May 20, 2013 2:41 pm

...what do you mean, waste our time? We spent it with your game because we like it. You did a much better job than I could have, and better job than some gms I know from real life would.

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Mon May 20, 2013 3:19 pm

Aww! Why? I hope it wasn't my stupid questions all of the time! You are a great GM! You had things correct most of the time and your world is soo involved, much more than my own! It's amazing! Please don't give up so easily!
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Tue May 21, 2013 1:25 pm

I think it's my fault... Blame inablity to write in a better english...

I'd do everything to make her go on, even if I wouldn't take part here myself, as she's not only a great GM but a great personality, too.

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation

Post by CelineSSauve » Tue May 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Arch Lich Burns wrote:...what do you mean, waste our time? We spent it with your game because we like it. You did a much better job than I could have, and better job than some gms I know from real life would.
That's kind, though all my games tent to end this way, with my nitpicking so much that I can't even stand myself. :sulk:
Donnigan wrote:Aww! Why? I hope it wasn't my stupid questions all of the time! You are a great GM! You had things correct most of the time and your world is soo involved, much more than my own! It's amazing! Please don't give up so easily!
Midnight Anchor is a little oddball. It's a general frame I use to build the setting a lot of games I try to run. Which are not many, or often.
Feytala wrote:I think it's my fault... Blame inablity to write in a better english...

I'd do everything to make her go on, even if I wouldn't take part here myself, as she's not only a great GM but a great personality, too.
And I blame the fact that I don't get people. Sam was a Mystic, by the way, which is why she reacted that strongly. Also ten. :roll:

Now for some more news: staron13 has offered to take over GMing if you want to continue your adventures. (It'll likely be less deadly without the randomizer, for a start.)

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue May 21, 2013 2:17 pm

That's nice of him, thanks Staron!

It's sad to see you go, though. Despite our disagreements, I enjoyed the aspects you brought to this game.

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Tue May 21, 2013 2:19 pm

I hope you'll reconsider... As I have not say... Nothing against staron, but my whole reason for beeing in this game was, i loved the world and the writing style of the GM. I'll pass, I think...

I hope you will talk with me again...

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue May 21, 2013 2:23 pm

Noooooo don't go!!! :(

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Tue May 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Yeah I volunteered. I can't say I will be as good a GM as Celine and I don't blame any of you if you don't want to keep going.

But I will do my best for those that wish to continue!
Hmmmm a signature... I could put some awesome things here

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Tue May 21, 2013 7:22 pm

I will be fine with continuing...But I don't want Celine to go... :'( Maybe we can guilt her into stay with excessive use of Smilies!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation

Post by CelineSSauve » Tue May 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Donnigan wrote:I will be fine with continuing...But I don't want Celine to go... :'( Maybe we can guilt her into stay with excessive use of Smilies!

No. And Skype doesn't work either. :roll:

I will likely be reading, and I will be there if your new GM has any questions or something about the setting (I sent him my plans and told him to change what he'd like).

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue May 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Why are you leaving us? :( I don't want you to go :(

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Tue May 21, 2013 7:47 pm

CelineSSauve wrote:
Donnigan wrote:I will be fine with continuing...But I don't want Celine to go... :'( Maybe we can guilt her into stay with excessive use of Smilies!

No. And Skype doesn't work either. :roll:

I will likely be reading, and I will be there if your new GM has any questions or something about the setting (I sent him my plans and told him to change what he'd like).
It was worth a try. Ahh well. I hope you at least Join some more games here!

Feytala
Converses Frequently

Post by Feytala » Tue May 21, 2013 8:05 pm

She won't. I tried to talk her out of it for more than four hours... That bein said I will most likely quit. There are personal reasons, as well as parts of Raes background I don't feel comfortable playing under another GM.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue May 21, 2013 8:11 pm

I'm partially tempted to change characters. I was a crappy breeder anyways....I could never pull off cha based characters >.>

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue May 21, 2013 8:22 pm

Psh, it's easy Burns, you just gotta be nice to people :P

I actually have a harder time playing Klif 'cause he's got negative Charisma (only -2 though), and I have to remind myself to write him a bit more tactlessly/socially unaware than I normally would.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue May 21, 2013 8:32 pm

I am nice to people it's just...it always comes out wrong :(

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Tue May 21, 2013 9:42 pm

It's ok Burns, people are confusing... Being a Vulcan would make things much easier don't you think?

But I guess if you really want to change characters I could be persuaded... But that's only if you really want Richard to come back as the main villain and kill all of you. Which with Beartrap is seeming to be a very probably case.

Feytala, I'm sorry that you feel that way but I understand. I'm not Celine and I won't try to be, I have a very different GM style and act differently then her. And I wouldn't expect you to play a personal character with a different GM. We will miss you, I for one certainly enjoyed your RPing :D

And for everyone else. I have received mostly everything I need from Celine, and I will need a few days to get everything in order and reread everything that has already happened. So prepare for the game to restart... Ummm roughly monday of next week, the 27 of May.

Feel free to ask me any questions or post any concerns. Also let me know if you still want to play, right now I have Donnigan (Bennet), SuperVaderMan (Klif), and Arch Lich Burns (Richard) correct?

I think if you three are still willing to play that I might have a few updates and then try opening up the game to some new recruits, once I get a better idea of how I want to run this.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue May 21, 2013 10:13 pm

Yeah I'll still play. :)

So are we just picking up from where Celine left off?

Oh and what kinds of house rules are we using, the same ones? New ones?

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue May 21, 2013 10:15 pm

I don't see Richard being a villain. I really don't.

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Tue May 21, 2013 10:51 pm

Well I would like to make it so everybody starts off on 3rd day, but that would mean the loss of a lot of time for some people. Mainly you Vader, but I got the time sheets from Celine, so I can start right where we left off.

As for House rules I will be keeping all of Celine's rules, mainly because it's a pain to change rules mid game, especially if you have already run into a case where you can't do something because of said rule.
I don't have any rules I want to add right now. But it's getting kinda late so I'm not thinking at full capacity... Some more might be added later though, just have to wait and see.

And no Richard really couldn't be a villain... But if you really want to change your character PM me about the change you want and I will consider it.

And now, time for :zzz:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed May 22, 2013 6:55 am

...I have to think about it. I just feel like a horrible breeder....can't get anything right.....:/

CelineSSauve
Indulges in Conversation

Post by CelineSSauve » Wed May 22, 2013 10:32 am

Arch Lich Burns wrote:...I have to think about it. I just feel like a horrible breeder....can't get anything right.....:/
Under a less nit-picky GM you might have had everything right! :P :roll: ;)

As for your new GM, he offered me a chance to play in here. I'm iffy about accepting, since I did just abandon you all, but I was thinking of Samantha (the NPC Rae was in a scene with).

The issue there being:
1) No Rae, not as much fun for Sam.
2) Sam had a few levels (can't remember how many off the top of my head).3) I might do better as a brand new PC, if I were to have the joint players/GM blessing to create a PC here. :shrug:
Last edited by CelineSSauve on Wed May 22, 2013 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed May 22, 2013 10:37 am

I wouldn't mind if you joined in as a player in your own game :P