RtMG:E OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Re: RtMG:E OOC

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:30 am

I thought this was relevant since you were talking about opportunity attacks not too long ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWSGv7cn1zs

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:43 am

Heh, just got the notification for that, hadn't watched it yet. Will do that over lunch!
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:08 am

And he's just released a video about Surprise and its significance, which may be useful if we decide to be sneaky sneaky slimes.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:35 am

If it gets to be my turn and I don't notice it, just shoot me a message. Clinic is getting a bit crazy again (no, not COVID-19...yet). I always check my e-mails, but I don't always remember to look on the forum if I get busy.

Rodgeir
Practiced Orator

Post by Rodgeir » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:33 am

I'll ping an open spot in Tests and Trials here as well, if anyone is interested.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:09 pm

For some reason my phone cannot connect to the forums and my laptop has recently died. I don't know when I will be able to get it working on my phone and not sure how often I can check here. Sorry.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:31 pm

That's okay Burs, hope you get it sorted, sorry I haven't been posting as much while out of town . My laptop refuses to stay connected to Wi-Fi at my parents house and it's not quite as easy for me to update for my tablet.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:23 am

Just to help clarify some of my reasoning here.

Having the balconies being reachable via archway, besides being something wizardy, allows for me to make the hallways a bit more modular, without having to think about what a logical layout of this entire complex would be. Your starting hallway was an example of poorly logic'd layout, since I was just randomly rolling for what was in each room!

The portals that connect the archways also feeds into the troubles that seem to be going on, with random other portals opening up, like the one that dropped Underling into your room, or the snakes into the rat room. Don't know if I made that clear, but there was no cage or tank big enough for an anaconda, they got dropped in there, cages got smashed, and they ate most of the inhabitants.

The hallway you're in now, with the archway portal, is one of my answers to the question 'how do we keep from everything you face being a prisoner stripped of their weapons and armor or something that just escaped from a cage?'. So there's that to look forward to!
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:45 pm

It makes sense, keeps things more organised. Though we'll have to try to keep track of which sections we've been to.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:15 pm

Also think that rather than your INT becoming that of the form you take, that it is the average between. Then you're not locked into INT 2 level conversation topics.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:32 pm

Even in his normal form I'm not playing Sluj as particularly bright. Or rather, it's smart enough, but only cares about food.
My game:

My characters:

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:23 am

Sure, the oblex are highly intelligent at 14, but can certainly be naive, sheltered, and singled minded!
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:11 am

The nice thing about being that intelligent is the ability to have personalities like that.
My game:

My characters:

Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:38 pm

initiative: 1D20+2 = [13]+2 = 15

((Sorry. Rather busy today. How far is sneaky Gnomz from the target? ))

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:01 pm

No worries, edited the most recent post, you can hop in with something if you'd like.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:04 pm

Er...who are we waiting on?
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:00 pm

Think it was me, thought I'd posted!
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:01 am

Just for flavor, I imagine Gomz's current voice sounds a little bit like Golem. :chuckle:

Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:31 am

Someone shoot me an email if the game gets going again.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:59 am

Yeah, sorry. I'm under the end of the semester grading pile at the moment, so haven't been pushing people too much, since I can't guarantee I'll be able to keep pace, at least for a few more days.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Sat May 02, 2020 5:04 pm

Hey all,

I'm done grading! What say we get things moving?
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat May 02, 2020 7:43 pm

\o/
My game:

My characters:

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Sat May 02, 2020 7:53 pm

I'm hoping that's a throwing the arms up in celebration, rather than frustrated confusion? :D
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat May 02, 2020 9:23 pm

:confetti:
My game:

My characters:

Rodgeir
Practiced Orator

Post by Rodgeir » Sun May 03, 2020 1:40 pm

Slem kills the things!