The wishing fountain - everyone can play

Home to all current Forum Games.
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Re: The wishing fountain - everyone can play

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:25 am

Agrees high tails it back to the doorway and the others. (The giant tree sits about 1200 feet across the meadow, it's enormous)

Stumbles has a good view of all this taking place, he also has a wish pending.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:23 pm

"Dang, I wanted a map, but now I wish for those attackers to be immobilized until we get out of this dungeon alive." Stumbles quickly says.

He's still searching for something he could use as a weapon.

[ooc] But I fear the carpet and all those magic items are gone with the transition from cavern to forest?[/ooc]
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:33 pm

Like something out of a horror movie the small nymph like creatures that were charging after agrees suddenly freeze in place.

(If it wasn't on your person it's lost, though there may be more in the treasure room, who knows)

NotStickFigures
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by NotStickFigures » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:11 pm

Agrees quick steps over to one of the frozen creatures and takes a closer look at it.

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:23 pm

Questions, once she is not a skeleton anymore drinks from the half empty cup and waits for the voice, then puts the empty one aside for a moment, leaving the full cup in her right hand and wishes;
"I wish for this cup in my right hand to have a never-ending, readily usable supply of the liquid it currently contains with all its properties intact, no matter how much of it is poured, drunk, spilled or otherwise removed from the cup."
Once the wish has gone through, she picks the empty cup up again, in her left hand, then attempts to pour from the full cup into the empty one.

(badge, you never specified, if either Questions being a skeleton or the "return her body to the state it was in when it first entered the dungeon" wish got rid of the muncher. First post still lists it, so can you please give me a statement on this?)
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:29 am

Choices goes to the doorway where his monster is.

"Back up, and behave yourself!"
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:53 am

"Well, that danger is over, what next?" Stumbles asks.

Stumbles walks back to where the fountain were, and peers through the door in the tree, always ready to jump backwards again.(approaches carefully)

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:33 am

Agrees moves quickly back to the little creatures that had up until a moment ago been trying to attack him. Their bodies are frozen in place, some of them even frozen in mid-air as they had been caught in between steps of their run. They don't speak, nor twitch, but their eyes follow your every move.

Questions, now back to her normal self, makes a wish. She doesn't feel any different, but as she pours the water from one cup to another, she see's that it looks very much like water. In the depths of her mind she thinks she hears a giggle that fades into silence.

(You've created a cup of never-ending water. The fountains contain natural water that is imbued with an affect by that fountain, but otherwise is normal water. It's the fountain granting the wish, not the water.)

The class retracts from the doorway and heavy sounds retreat from the door.

Stumbles walks back to where there once had been a fountain. He peers through the doorway, across a short stretch of sand is the largest, oldest red dragon that he has ever seen in his life. It glares at him with contained hatred.

NotStickFigures

Post by NotStickFigures » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:37 am

"So," asks Agrees of the others, "Are the fountains gone now, or are they just disguised or moved somewhere else? I don't know but I think we need to find a way to this golden gate."

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:30 am

"Good day, Madam or Sir Dragon." Stumbles says to the old Dragon. "That stern look does not suit you, or any Dragon. How are You, and why are you so angry?"

[ooc]My character Stumbles came too late to witness the change of gold into sand. He also did not hear the dragon (or whoever in the treasure room) ask how we passed it. But I fear we have to go through the former treasure room, now beach, to find the exit.[/ooc]

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:42 am

"I think it's angry because it would really like to kill us all, but it's not going to, it's going to be a well behaved little dragon..."
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:35 pm

The dragon grumbles loudly in protest of stumbles question, smoke rising from his nostrils.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:55 pm

Choices flies up and lands on the dragon's back. "Now then, what should I call you, dragon?"
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

NotStickFigures

Post by NotStickFigures » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:07 pm

Agrees goes to the tree where the hostiles came from and takes a much longer and closer look at it.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:56 pm

"Can't talk, poor thing? Well, I need something to carry my stuff in, do you mind if I look around?" Stumbles asks, and immediately proceeds to see if there's anything left besides sand...

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:39 pm

Questions thinks the origin of the giggle has a twisted sense of humour, shrugs and mumbles: "This could still prove to be immensely useful at some point."

She then tags along with Agrees and checks out the tree of the nymphs.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:59 am

Choices flies up and lands on the small village that is the dragons back and asks for it's name.

The dragon responds " I am Althbonzar bonecrusher, destroyer of worlds, first born of the great mother,... He continues talking about his accomplishments and could do so for the next few years...

Agrees moves closer to the tree, which is very very large. He notices that there is a small opening in the tree where the critters had been pouring out of. It seems to be a staircase upwards that has grown into the tree. He notices questions coming across the meadow towards him as he searches the base of the tree.

As stumbles looks around here notices a tassel on the corner of a carpet, how odd.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:53 am

Stumbles looks closer at the tassel, and eying the Dragon to make sure it's not about to punch him, he pulls on the tassel.

NotStickFigures

Post by NotStickFigures » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:59 am

Agrees will wait until Questions arrives with and then point out the entrance and stairway, "You gonna come with?" he asks and then climbs the stairs.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:45 am

"Sure, sure. I'll call you Boner. So, Boner, what's your job here? You a guard?"
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:01 am

(there are 4 wishes left, questions drank one and the full cup became a cup of endless water)

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:30 pm

Questions nods and follows Agrees.
► Show Spoiler

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:13 am

Stumbles pulls on the tassel and from beneath the sand he pulls a carpet, it feels really light, how neat.

Agrees waits until questions catches up and then starts to ascend the stairs, he makes it a good distance and then gets to a problem. What seems like the top of the staircase is crowded full with unmoving critters. Their eyes follow the two of you with a mix between fear, hunger and anger.

Choices rudely cuts off the dragons monologue of personal accomplishments and tells him that he'll be calling him boner which elicits a snort of annoyance. Boner grumbles underneath his breath in another language. To answer choices questions he answers: "I was minding my own business one day and I was suddenly teleported here, I've been here ever since and I'm so very hungry ." His stomach rumbles suddenly thundering across the enormous room.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:03 am

Stumbles grabs hold of the carpet and jumps backwards in astonishment.
He carefully eyes the dragon, but as it does not seem to attack him, he drinks a sip of water, to calm his nervous nerves.

[ooc]if the cup is emtpy, he still does the motion, only to notice it's empty. It's an automatism I also have, hence I am only seldom allowed to hold something sweet/nice/... for my kids...[/ooc]

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:19 am

Stumbles grabs hold of the carpet and jumps, nothing much happens.

He absentmindedly takes a drink from his empty cup.