The Dungeon of Horror! Round 43

Home to all current Forum Games.
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Re: The Dungeon of Horror! Round 30

Post by BadgeAddict » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:32 am

Win will examine the glittery thing in the corner from the space he is in. He will also Check the door in front of him, if it won't open manually he will use his power to pick the lock.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Post by LAYF » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:50 am

Will update tomorrow, or first time I see starsword have posted (and I have the time)
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

Starswords
Of Few Words

Post by Starswords » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:28 am

"Monsters, monsters everywhere...and my bow is not so useful.." Trapper moves to e15 and readies a knife for a slash attack

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Re: The Dungeon of Horror! Round 31

Post by LAYF » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:20 am

ROUND 31

Scoldfinger runs towards his allies, hearing the noise of battle he yells to them to find out whatÔÇÖs going one.

Trapper, runs forward to help his friends. He carfully positions himself before the corner, and can see the blue Ooze getting slowly near, he is sure it will be within range shortly!

Win, looks at the glitter in the corner, but he cannot see what it is at this distance.. So he opens the door instead, using his powers, what he finds behind it is a huge pile of gold coins. On the bad side. The coins are trapped inside a huge blue Gelatinous cube. The cube strikes Win, dealing Cold damage to him... ItÔÇÖs close to freezing him in the spot. But he is lucky, And he strikes back with his knife, Damn yea, critical hit... the slash seems to nearly obliterate the Ooze... but it keeps it together...

Lurk, Damaged by the archer runs all he can back, while yelling a warning to the others, he is nearly bumping into Scoldfinger. Before healing himself up a bit, he explains to scold finger whatÔÇÖs going one..
INFORMATION
► Show Spoiler
And a Question... would you guy's like a 5th player?
Last edited by LAYF on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Best regards LAYF

Starswords
Of Few Words

Post by Starswords » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:50 am

"We must dispatch these things without delay! Time to see just how heroic I can be!" Trapper of Rats will drink his Potion of Heroes and then slash the incoming Ice Cube with one of his many knives.

gamecreator
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by gamecreator » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:40 pm

If Lurk didn't heal himself on previous turn for some reason, he will do so now and go in direction he just come from. Otherwise he will go to E15 and attack gelatinous cube when it comes close.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:45 pm

*damn.. sorry.. He did, just forgot your speed so cansled it again because i thinked you ran... but he can walk that far..... he only got 2HP.. so he is still 1 short full HP.... but... dont know what you'll do then?

EDIT: Fixed....
-Best regards LAYF

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:22 pm

1 HP is no big deal, so Lurk does this:
gamecreator wrote:Otherwise he will go to E15 and attack gelatinous cube when it comes close.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:56 pm

Win will strike at the ugly blue blob while yelling horrible horrible slurs about the creatures parents.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:04 am

"Win, lure it back, so we can all help you kill it" Scoldfinger says as he reaches D14.
If he can see the chief, he will heal him. (Trying to time it so it happens after the next attack from the cube, when there is maybe more than 1 hp to heal). Except that, he does nothing.
Last edited by Nerre on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
:zzz:

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:52 am

"I've got this, you don't need to waste your time with this foul beast." Win bellows

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:02 am

"Okay, I got your back."

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Re: The Dungeon of Horror! Round 32

Post by LAYF » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:46 am

ROUND 32

Win and the Ooze attack each other again, just as the Oozes attack lands, Scoldfinger heals his chief back up to full health. Sadly the healing do not do anything to the ice that have begun to gather around Wins legs. The Chief hurries to finish his attack and the Ooze, that then slowly melts and disappears, leaving only the coins that it had within it!

Trapper, Quickly downs the potion of heroes he have saved just for an occasion like this, as Lurk arrives on his side, the both attacks the approaching Ooze, dealing some damage to it, it retaliates by hitting Trapper, somehow, Trapper can feal the potion in his body absorbing some of the damage into itself, he is also lucky, he is not frozen in plaze by the Oozes attack.

INFORMATION
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:05 am

"We must hurry and kill this ooze. Skeletons will be here soon."
Lurk attacks gelatinous cube then.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:10 am

Win will pick up the coins (should be able to reach them while being frozen in place) and then attack in a random direction to free himself before heading toward the sound of battle.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:15 am

BadgeAddict wrote:Win will pick up the coins (should be able to reach them while being frozen in place) and then attack in a random direction to free himself before heading toward the sound of battle.
Sadly, You'll have to make that attack first, and then either move to the coins and take them or your allies (as this is still battle, picking up items is not free...)
-Best regards LAYF

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:17 am

Yeahhh, okay, I'll attack and take the gold....Win likes glittering things.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:14 am

BadgeAddict wrote:Yeahhh, okay, I'll attack and take the gold....Win likes glittering things.
I think he wanted to say that is not possible cause he can only do two things:
- attack to free yourself
- get the coins
- move to get the coins
Last edited by Nerre on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:16 am

Oh, gotcha, okay, then i will attack to get out of the freeze and then move to my allies.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:19 am

Scoldfingers joins Trapper and Lurks and casts DRAIN on the cube. "Let's see if I can get a piece of your frost energy!" he says. If somebody is deadly wounded, he heals him instead and does not cast drain.
Last edited by Nerre on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Starswords
Of Few Words

Post by Starswords » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:37 am

"A drink in time saves mine...or something...whatever, hurry up and die!" Trapper slashes at the Cube once again

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Re: The Dungeon of Horror! Round 33

Post by LAYF » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:12 am

ROUND 33

Scoldfinger, rushes to his allies side, Casting a spell on the Ooze to try and drain it for some of its energy, this donÔÇÖt work out as planed, Scoldfinger donÔÇÖt recive any energy from the beast, but something changes inside of it, ItÔÇÖs like parts of its insides starts to freeze over, and small ice crystals for within it.. wonder what that does.

Win hits away at the ice formed at his legs, as soon as he is free, he joins the others.

Lurk and Trapper attacks the Ooze in front of them, at the same time the beast strikes back at Trapper, luckily Trappers potion still have effect, and the damage to him is minimum. The Ooze is destroyed and leaves behind the odd ice crystals that formed inside it when Scoldfinger casted Drain on it... Wonder what it is...

-Whoom- Bites a Brick, or brick for short, a clan defender, enters the maze, he drinks some kind of green potion and then runs for his clan mates with an incredible speed right away, following the sound of battle.

INFORMATION
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by LAYF on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Best regards LAYF

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:23 am

"Phew! It's over. And we have time until skeletons show up."
Lurk waits for skeletons, ready to strike with his knife if one of them will come close or with healing magic if archer will appear in sight (archer is priority).

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:14 am

"Yes, we should wait here. That ice looks so very interessting, I would like to pick it up right away. But I cannot risk that." Scoldfingers says.

If the skeletons arrive this turn and all three of them swow up at once, he pulls out the push wand and casts push at them, blowing them against the wall in the south.
If only one arrives, he will help the others fight it with his knive. Not much help, but better than nothing. Since the archer seemed to be the most dangerous of them all, he will attack him first.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:30 am

Win will sneak up to E16 and try to hide so that perhaps he can flank the skellys.