The Dungeon of Horror! Round 43

Home to all current Forum Games.
Starswords
Of Few Words

Re: The Dungeon of Horror! Round 33

Post by Starswords » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:46 am

"OH no not my spirit! Ah well" Trapper will remain in place waiting for the enemy which he will slash

Jacior
Mumbles Incoherently

Re: The Dungeon of Horror! Round 33

Post by Jacior » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:33 pm

Brick breathes heavily as he runs through the hallway. "Guys! Wait for me! I'm sorry I am late! Guys!" He just yells into the hallway in front him, having no idea if anyone can hear him. When the speed boost from his potion wears off, he uncorks the other one and drinks it down too, propelling himself faster down the corridor to B14.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Re: The Dungeon of Horror! Round 34

Post by LAYF » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:50 pm

ROUND 34

Brick keeps running towards his allies, Yelling for them to wait for him!
Scoldfinger, Trapper and Lurk readies themselves for the coming attack, while Chief Win moves forward to try and fall the skeletons in the back.

As win moves around the corner he sees that the skeletons have not moved at all, the archer skeleton is even ready and fires an arrow that only just misses...

INFORMATION
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:55 pm

Win will look around the corner, wait for an opening and then run to F19, hiding carefully behind the wall so the skeletons can't hit him.

Jacior
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by Jacior » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Brick moves down to E14 and waves to the group. "Hey guys. Sorry I'm late. I was... sleeping, to be honest." He looks around. "So what's happening?"

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:03 pm

"Hi Brick. There is a group of skeletons to the east we were waiting for, but it seems they won't come here. So if they don't move, we should move. Well, at least I will. I will reacharge again. Once I am back we should think about following the path Maybe showed us. Or I could push you with the push wand, that way we could get at them quick before they might be able to fire at us. I wanted to use it to crush them against a wall, but if they aren't coming, I can't."
This said, Scoldfinger heals Trapper and walks towards the magic spot.
:zzz:

gamecreator
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by gamecreator » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:24 am

"I think we can rush in all at once with me and Scoldfinger healing archer's damage."

Starswords
Of Few Words

Post by Starswords » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:44 am

"Oh for want of a shield, perhaps we should wait and then let Chief give a great hoot while we charge"

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:44 am

Scoldfinger stops and does not go away.
"We can try it, but I only can heal two times. I won't be much of a help in killing them. What you say, chief?"
If the chief agrees, Scoldfinger will follow the others.
If they don't move yet, he drains one EP from Trapper to be better prepared.

Starswords
Of Few Words

Post by Starswords » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:03 pm

Given that Chief has already rushed forward, Trapper will also run to F19

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Re: The Dungeon of Horror! Round 35

Post by LAYF » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:25 pm

ROUND 35

Win rushes forward, and the others looks on each other in confusion, the follows their Chief.
The Archer skeleton is ready and fires an arrow at Win, hitting him in the lower torso, not to bad, seems to have avoided anything important.
The front skeleton apparently is holding a short sword.

INFORMATION
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Win will bellow(as he likes to do) a war cry like no war cry ever bellowed before. Win raises his knife and charges to E21 attacking the skeleton with the short-sword with all his might.

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:49 pm

Seeing as everyone is out for battle, Lurk goes to F19 and picks the door.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:00 pm

BadgeAddict wrote:Win will bellow(as he likes to do) a war cry like no war cry ever bellowed before. Win raises his knife and charges to E21 attacking the skeleton with the short-sword with all his might.
InChar:
Scoldfinger stops the chief "Wait, we should rest now and see if they come. Better they run into our weapons than the other way round".
Scoldfinger takes one energy from Trapper and thanks him, using drain. Then he prepares a heal spell, so he can cast it at a skeleton if they come (not the archer if the others combine there attack on him, else he will cast it at the archer).

OOC:
I fear that might be 3 subactions.
- cast/use war cry
- move
- attack

I think you have to cancel one of them.
Maybe we should not move this turn and just

warcry+wait. If they come we still would have the attack.
For example:
Win: Warcry+attack if they come (4 damage)
Scoldfinger: Drain Trappe for 1 EP+use heal to attack if they come (1d4 damage)
Trapper: attack if they come (2-3 damage)

You can take down the archer together for sure (6-7 is enough for 5 hp + 1 def), I would attack one of the others and harm it so we can take it down next turn. The archer is the strongest if it uses a range attack (3 ATk). In melee they all are equall with 1 ATK.

If they don't come, we could do the same next turn with the boost of war cry.
Last edited by Nerre on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:07 pm

Nerre wrote:
BadgeAddict wrote:Win will bellow(as he likes to do) a war cry like no war cry ever bellowed before. Win raises his knife and charges to E21 attacking the skeleton with the short-sword with all his might.
I fear that might be 3 subactions.
- cast/use war cry
- move
- attack

I think you have to cancel one of them.
Yep. to be more precise. He must cancle the actions befoer his move, or dond move, As you can either:
Move + action
or
Action + move 1 square.
-Best regards LAYF

Starswords
Of Few Words

Post by Starswords » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:51 pm

"Slash dem bones, Potion don't fail me now!" Trapper moves to E21 and slashes the shortsword skeleton

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:02 pm

Starswords wrote:"Slash dem bones, Potion don't fail me now!" Trapper moves to E21 and slashes the shortsword skeleton
You should wait how the move for Win is changed and read what I wrote. :)

Starswords
Of Few Words

Post by Starswords » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:08 pm

The skeletons haven't moved yet, and I'd rather take advantage of the war cry/potion while they last

Jacior
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by Jacior » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:14 pm

"CHARGE THE BONEBAGS!" Brick yells and runs forward to E21

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:21 am

If the others agree and attack, he will follow them, staying behind the chief so he won't catch an arrow. He will cast heal on a skeleton to hurt it, except if somebody ends up with 3 or more hp below his maximum. In this case, he will heal the regarding person.

If he does not need to heal and the others attack the archer, he will hurt one of the other skeletons. Else he will cast heal on the archer.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:14 am

Win will move and attack, and then shout next turn if needed. Its not like we can all die in one turn.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Re: The Dungeon of Horror! Round 36

Post by LAYF » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:02 pm

ROUND 35

Win rushes forward, 3 other goblins right in his heels, He jump attacks the front most skeleton, shortly followed by an attack to the hips of the beast from Trapper, The skeleton seems heavily damaged, but not destroyed, All 3 skeletons attacks Win as he was in the front line, First the sword hits him, then the normal skeleton gets a very precise strike in under Wins rips, just as the Archer lunches an arrow at the Chief, that might had been fatal, Bricks throws himself in front of his chief, taking the shot. In the confusion Scoldfinger tries to heal his chief, but as Brick throws himself in front, only part of the heals spell hits its target, It helps, but not much...

...In the mean time...
Lurk fiddles with the door, seeing as he is protected by the others. He gets it open.. And... nice, what looks like some red drawing on the floor and a Haste potion... Oh shit... and a Frost Ooze on top of it...

INFORMATION
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:24 pm

"Oh no way!" Lurk closes the door. Surely, ooze can't open doors. Or so Lurk hopes.
If he has needed actions left, he goes to the others and attacks skeleton with sword or bow. If such attack is not possible, he heals Win.
If he left with only one action, then he tries to lock the door. Ooze definitely can't unlock doors.

Starswords
Of Few Words

Post by Starswords » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:22 am

"It's all oozing out now...womp womp" Trapper will slash at the sword skeleton again.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Win, bellows out a most offensive war cry that anyone anywhere has ever heard and keeps on attacking. (attack 2 times?)