Star Wars Saga Edition - The long Shot

Home to all current Forum Games.
Quarg

Re: Star Wars Saga Edition - The long Shot

Post by Quarg » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:38 pm

Lady Q will walk to the center of the cylinder and then scan the surrounding jungle to see if any other structures appear to show above the jungle..Perception: 1D20+8 = [3]+8 = 11
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:50 pm

Nuw looks excited to see the monolith. He scans the area for other interesting things (mostly tech but anything new would suffice) Per: 1D20+6 = [5]+6 = 11

Tea
Is Heard Often

Post by Tea » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:49 pm

Yan wonders if there are any other parts of the structure they can access from here and takes a stroll around the launch pad looking for entrances to other rooms. Yet Another Perception Check: 1D20 = [16] = 16

"Soo, um guys....you know how we haven't exactly been compensated or given a lot of information? I think I might have an idea."

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:23 am

Lady Q walks over to the large cylindrical shape that is centered on the platform, climbs over the lip of the curb and walks into the slightly inclined center. From her vantage point, she looks around in a full circle. Surrounding you on all sides is dense jungle as far as the eye can see, as you look closer, you can see the very obvious bend of the planet on the horizon. You can tell that whatever celestial body you are currently on is quite small. Above you in the sky, a hazy planet hangs there suspended in the air.

Nuw looks around for signs of technology, but is disappointed when he finds nothing. Instead of building with steel, the ancient civilization that built the monolith used some kind of rock with similar qualities of granite. Even thousands of years hadn't been able to weather it's face. The only technology you have is what you brought with you.

Yan wanders about the platform, walking along the edge of the monolith. As he makes the circuit, he sees that they are on top of what could be described as an extremely steep pyramid. The sides slant down and away at a horribly dangerous angle, you can only imagine the amount of velocity one could build up to if they had a small sled.

The platform:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:15 pm

Lady Q looks about her, "Anyone else say we should wait till night to see if we can recognize where in the galaxy we are? or do we put this transmitter out and call for our 'employeer's help..."
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:11 pm

"Sso, hass climbing up here allowed uss to learn anything further about where we are?", an irritable Rando asks.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Tea
Is Heard Often

Post by Tea » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:06 pm

Yan shrugs. "From what I can tell no one's been here in a very, very long time. It's possible Sal's team didn't exactly.....know where we were going to end up... or something went wrong...."