After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welcome

Home to all current Forum Games.
User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14464

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:43 am

S 6, 1, 2, 4, 3, 5
T 2
U 1
Last edited by spiderwrangler on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
You'll Never Hear the End of It
Posts: 14938
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:09 am

S- 5, 2, 3, 4 (so chickens are distracted while collecting), 1, 6
T2
U4

User avatar
Patdragon
Game Master
Posts: 2288
Location: Isle of Wight

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Post by Patdragon » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:32 am

Going to give this a little longer to see if we can get at least one more vote.
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

twistedstraka
Of Few Words
Posts: 95

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Post by twistedstraka » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:09 pm

vote S- 1362415(yes I want to try and milk the cows twice)
Vote t- 4
Vote U- 1

User avatar
GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator
Posts: 4728

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Post by GathersIngredients » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:27 am

► Show Spoiler
S 5,2,4,1,3,6
T 1
U 4

(which odd electronic device are we talking about, anyways? The flamethrower?)
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Isle of Starlight!
Hunters of Letrua: Loki "Boarstrangler" - Obsidian portal page
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Patdragon
Game Master
Posts: 2288
Location: Isle of Wight

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Post by Patdragon » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:46 am

Your Continued Story in the Wasteland -

.[tabs:STATS ]
Name: Octavius
S: 3 P: 6 E: 4 C: 6 I:7 A: 5 L:7
[tabs: Equipment-2084]
Vault 77 jumpsuit [small bonus to melee]- Worn
Vault puppet ÔÇô Worn
.44 magnum with speed loader
X.4 44ammo
landmine
Spade
SMG
Set of keys with fluffy pink keyring
A Holodisk
Pipboy 2000- Broken
Screw driver
Ductape
Small hammer

[tabs:Perks]
Puppet hand- You always wear a puppet on your right hand. You talk to it sometimes and it gives you advice. This gives some other people the creeps but it gives you sound advice in combat and tactics. It is a little homicidal though so the advice is not always to your best interests.

The Great Entertainer You focused on performing arts when you were at university and became very good at acting, singing, ventriloquism and other stuff. When you are entertaining, distracting or even lying to other people you are more likely to get a better result.

Farmhand You have a knack for working with farm animals and from now on when working with domesticated animals gain a bonus when working with, training, or trying to domesticate new animals.

[tabs:Previous Turn Vote Results]

vote S- Order of Jobs
5. Fetch water from the well for the animals.
2. Feed the cows
1. Milk the cows
4. Feed chickens.
3. Collect eggs
6. Examine the calves further.

Vote T
1. Per
2. See if you can find an actual kitchen and get some food. - Good
3. Av
4. Bad
5. Luck

Vote U
1. Examine the odd electronic device. - Av - Won the tie but AV so both effect!
2. Good
3. Per
4. Wait where you are and loot the body of the flamethrower guy. - Str - Failed
5. Bad

[tabs:Older vote results]

Vote A Results
1. (GOOD)
2. (CHA)
3. (AV)
4.(LUCK)
5. You must have woken up at some point and said you were a doctor before passing out again. (BAD)

Vote B
1. (BAD)
2. x3 frag grenade, x1 spear, stim pack (STR) Lost tie breaker
3. (PER)
4. (AV)
5. .44 magnum with speed loader, x12 .44ammo, Knife. (GOOD)

Vote C
1. (GOOD)
2. (AV)
3. Turn around and pee over the edge onto the noise. (LUCK)
4. (END)
5. (BAD)

Vote D
1. Tell them the truth... Your actually have doctorate in something non medical. (INT)
2. (AV)
3. (BAD)
4. (CHA)
5. (GOOD)

Vote E
1. Go straight to your designated spot of course. The one round the back of the farm house where the crops are growing. (Average wins so defaults to second highest)
2. Go in a long safe sweeping around the whole farm to your designated spot at the back. (GOOD)
3. (CHA)
4. (END)
5. (BAD)

Vote F
Winning names that were suggested
Octavius
Monkey
Quincy
Wanda
Actually my name is currently...

Vote H ÔÇô No good/bad or stats just a name choice, however the second highest vote will what we call the puppet.
1.Octavius (Your name)
5.Actually my name is currently... (The puppets name)

Vote G
1. Geology (AV) - (Average ties so defaults to second highest)
2. (GOOD)
3. Performing arts. (CHA) Bonus Perk unlocked ÔÇô The Great Entertainer)
4. (BAD)
5. (INT)

Vote I
1. (AV)
2. (AG)
3. Search the room for a weapon and hide it ready for use. (PER)
4. (BAD)
5. (GOOD)

Vote J
1. Ignore it for now and carry on waiting and keeping watch. (PER)
2. (STR)
3. (AV)
4. (BAD)
5. (GOOD)

Vote K
1. Grab the lamp and attack (BAD)
2. Mention it'd be a waste of the resources they've used to help him so far, if he didn't return it somehow. (GOOD- Three way tie random roll- lucky you guys)
3. Convince him your performing art skills are indeed useful. (CHA)
4. (LUCK)
5.(AV)

Vote L
1. Per
2. Wait and watch where he goes. (AV-Default to second highest)
3. Bad
4. Cha
5. Delay shooting him to see if anyone follows him. (Good)

Vote M
1.Jump from the bed and rush out with the lamp as weapon. - Good ÔÇô Lost Tie breaket
2. Sneak to the closed door and listen - Ag
3. AV
4. STR
5. Bad

Vote N
1. AV
2. Circle in the corn to get angle on the barn. BAD- Lost tie breaker
3. Loot the dead guy. Luck
4. Dex
5. Good

Vote O
1. AV
2. Shut the door on the man.- Good
3. Bad
4. Str
5. Cha

Vote P
1. Good
2. AV
3. Dive into the cornfield taking pot shots. Per
4. Bad
5.(voter). Your own suggestion or vote on another player's suggestion. One player still needs most votes. Luck - Lost tie breaker

Vote Q
1. Kitchen duty - Good
2. EN
3. INT
4. BAD
5. AV

Vote R
1. GOOD
2. BAD
3. AV
4. EN
5. Attempt something unexpected. -LUCK

vote S- Order of Jobs
5. Fetch water from the well for the animals.
2. Feed the cows
1. Milk the cows
4. Feed chickens.
3. Collect eggs
6. Examine the calves further.

Vote T
1. Per
2. See if you can find an actual kitchen and get some food. - Good
3. Av
4. Bad
5. Luck

Vote U
1. Examine the odd electronic device. - Av - Won the tie but AV so both effect!
2. Good
3. Per
4. Wait where you are and loot the body of the flamethrower guy. - Str - Failed
5. Bad[/tabs]

2082 ÔÇô You think over the jobs you need to do end up fetching water from the well for the animals first. You head to the shabby old well and fine a old metal bucket that you can wind and lower into the well. It's a good thing you did this first as lifting the water back up actually takes more energy than you expected after the first few times. You end up getting 20 buckets full of water which is plenty for both cows and chickens.
Heading on to feed the cows goes petty similar and hefting the bags of grain really takes it out of you and by the time it comes to milk the cows you are happy to sit down on a stool and pull away.
As the cows are fed, they are a bit more docile than had they not eaten beforehand. You find milking them whilst odd and awkward almost relaxing and quickly find you are finished. You trot off to find the actual kitchen with buckets of milk and deposit them in a quiet room that looks clean but very metallic. You see Sandra who shoes you out of the area after taking the milk from you before you track to much dirt and muck inside. She looks happier though and she has definitely warmed to you.

You head back outside to feed the chickens, You enter the chicken hut and see maybe thirty odd hens and they swarm you as you close the door and start pecking at you angrily. You swiftly start scattering poor quality grain around and they dart in the direction of the food instead leaving you be. After this they seem to settle and you collect the eggs with only mild pecking.

(well done that was the perfect order I was thinking. You gain the Perk - Farmhand)

Having finished all the jobs you needed to do you decide to head back to the cows and almost go and milk them again but decide just to examine the calves further. Having two heads is an extremely rare thing. They look to be in perfect health and that's saying something. The adults look to at least be suffering from some from of radiation problems but these calves either seem to be resistant or have simply not been exposed to enough to show effects yet. If they are resistant to radiation this could be a very useful thing to try and expand upon in this new waste of a world.

You then carry what eggs you have found to the kitchen and this time remember to take off you boots before going too much further in. Looking around this time you don't see anyone else about and you stomach is growling. You decide to explore the kitchen and ÔÇ£raidÔÇØ some food.

You find many different stores of food, quite a bit actually. There seems to be tons of pre-packeted stored food like Mac and Cheese and pork N beans, there's even a salt freezer with what appears to be beef strips laid out. There seems to be a lack of fresh food but you know that's hard to come by.
After a little while of deciding what to eat you hear the hum of electricity and discover there is a working microwave. These thing were expensive but were guaranteed to last several lifetimes. They could nuke anything. They is also an electric stove next to it, you test it and it seems to work too. There are pots and pans hanging above if you need to use them.

Vote V -What you you eat/cook for dinner.
1. Use the microwave to cook Mac N Cheese.
2. Use the microwave to cook Salisbury steak with gravy
3. Use the electric oven and cook your self up a variety of eggs.
4. Use the electric oven and cook up some of the meat and veg.
5. Eat some salty strip of beef, cheesy poof and a bottle of nuka cola.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2084 ÔÇô Again staying where you are you take a breathe to calm down and start to examine the odd electronic device you looted from the first guy. On quick inspection it appears to be a wrist mounted screen with keyboard and dials, it says PipBoy 2000 on it. You tap a few buttons but it doesn't make any changes to the screen. It looks like it needs fixing. You might want to see if you can fix that after the raid it could be useful.

Still keeping put in the back you hear more gun fire from inside and a few odd screams. No one else comes out the back and you decide to also loot the downed flamer thrower body.
You start by taking off the flamer thrower and then patting down the body, you don't find anything of use so you decide to put on the flame thrower. For your strength and frame it is immensely heavy and slows you down and you can't run. This may be a new problem as you see two guys burst out the barn and into the tall corn to your right.

What do you want to do?
Vote W
1. Chase after them and flame them.
2. Discard the flamer thrower and run after firing shots with your magnum.
3. Let them run off they're obviously fleeing, but keep position
4. Head into the building and offer any help.
5. Stay put and fire long ranged smg shots.
Last edited by Patdragon on Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
You'll Never Hear the End of It
Posts: 14938
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:53 pm

Lets get dangerous! V4

:p

Can you please put the result of the last vote in a different tab? It's getting quite long to skim over and tryto find ifit was good, avg, ect result
W4

User avatar
GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator
Posts: 4728

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Post by GathersIngredients » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:15 am

Can't we try to find Sarah again and co-ordinate with her what we are allowed to take/cook/eat? Lacking that:
V4 (meat and vegetables sounds good)

W:
4 but drop the flamethrower again. I want to be able to move quickly, if needed. If all goes well, we can come back for it later. If things goes pear-shaped, I don't want it to weight us down.
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Isle of Starlight!
Hunters of Letrua: Loki "Boarstrangler" - Obsidian portal page
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Patdragon
Game Master
Posts: 2288
Location: Isle of Wight

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Post by Patdragon » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:48 am

Arch Lich Burns wrote:Lets get dangerous! V4

:p

Can you please put the result of the last vote in a different tab? It's getting quite long to skim over and tryto find ifit was good, avg, ect result
W4

When I get to Z i'm going to restart afresh from A2 but made the change for ease.
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

User avatar
Patdragon
Game Master
Posts: 2288
Location: Isle of Wight

Re: After Vault 77 - A Fallout Voting Story- New voters welc

Post by Patdragon » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:56 am

Minimum votes for me to keep this going is three.
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

Post Reply