The Sundered Way

Home to all current Forum Games.
User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 20647

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:26 am

((How far back are you and the others trailing? Far enough back to not have to stealth, or close enough to immediately be the hammer on Randy's anvil?))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Rodgeir
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 7204

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Rodgeir » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:44 am

((I guess it depends on what Randy told us to do? It is his rodeo, but I suspect this plan isn't going to work too well if Randy gets eaten... Probably closer?))

User avatar
The Lost
Converses Frequently
Posts: 534

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by The Lost » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:54 am

Zokk will follow veryclose to Randy, being sneaky with him. If need to cast without a trace, they will.

[1d20+17] = 15+17 = 32

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 20647

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:30 am

((Burns, Zokk need not take your dragonborn with him, you the player are controlling them, not Zokk, do are they trailing with the others?))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
The Lost
Converses Frequently
Posts: 534

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by The Lost » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:42 am

(Oh that is fine. Sorry I wasn't exactly sure about them)

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 20647

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:19 am

((You have no problem sneaking with Randy then, and he can have included you in his Pass.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 7345
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:47 am

Flashback:
"Follow as close as you can and not be detected. If you hear fighting start, or if you hear the horn, come in fast."
Randy shows them the Horn of Silent Alarm.
"Just remember, you'll be the only ones to hear it."

User avatar
Rodgeir
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 7204

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Rodgeir » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:20 pm

Flashback:

"Aye, can do."

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 20647

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:59 pm

((So... I have a number in mind, how far back are the trailing group following? I'll let you know if you need a check after you decide on distance.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Rodgeir
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 7204

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Rodgeir » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:45 am

((Realistically, if we are going to be any help we can't be much more than 120' feet back. More than two rounds and 18 undead could swarm them.))

User avatar
NotStickFigures
Prattles on Unremittingly
Posts: 3105
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by NotStickFigures » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:50 pm

Yes, that is far enough back. 120 feet. Gnomes are slow.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 20647

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:09 pm

((You're able to follow at that distance without making a check. Randy and Zokk how close are you letting them get before springing your ambush?))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 13949

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:37 pm

((Ulmwin will follow at the same distance, of course.))

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 7345
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:37 pm

((Are any of the dragonborn carrying ranged weapons? I figure about 90 feet if there are, about 60 feet if there isn't. Randy also has a few preliminary actions to do before things kick off.))

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 20647

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:55 pm

((I'd refer you to their card! They have a ranged attack (javelins) with a 30/120 range.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 7345
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:44 pm

((Since it's Javelins and not bows, let's go with 60 feet before the dance starts.))

User avatar
The Lost
Converses Frequently
Posts: 534

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by The Lost » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:19 pm

Are there any desert plants that they pass by while following trail?

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 20647

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:32 pm

((Make a Survival check?))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
The Lost
Converses Frequently
Posts: 534

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by The Lost » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:38 pm


User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 20647

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:53 pm

Zokk spots a gnarled, twisted desert tree.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
The Lost
Converses Frequently
Posts: 534

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by The Lost » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:27 pm

Zokk goes to the tree and speaks to it.

<Hello, has rot thing move by here?>

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 20647

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:57 pm

From the breeze rustling its leaves, you get the sense it has no idea what you're referring to.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
The Lost
Converses Frequently
Posts: 534

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by The Lost » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:06 am

Zokk thinks about it for a bit <Moving dead pass by?>

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 20647

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:55 am

You get the sense it thinks you're asking about tumbleweeds or the like.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
The Lost
Converses Frequently
Posts: 534

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by The Lost » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:37 am

<No...um...like dead person moving.> Zokk moves thier branches towards Rabdy abd the dragonborn. <Like those but dead that move.>

Post Reply