The Sundered Way

Home to all current Forum Games.
The Lost
Is Heard Often
Posts: 321

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by The Lost » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:36 am

Zokk stares at the tower, thinking before trying to knock on the door.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 20307

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:14 pm

There's no door! Zokk is at a loss. There is a silvery hemisphere within reach though.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

The Lost
Is Heard Often
Posts: 321

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by The Lost » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:17 pm

Zokk tries to knock on the orb thing.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 20307

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:22 pm

A glowing silver bubble washes over you, and when it retreats, you're standing inside looking at Renny, Randy, and an XL Ulmwin.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

The Lost
Is Heard Often
Posts: 321

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by The Lost » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:13 pm

”Whyyyy iiis liiittleee oooneee leeess liiittleeee?? I thoouught yooouuur kiiiind stooopeeed groooowiiing? Whoooo iiiis theeee ....whaaat iiis wooord...uuuum raaaainbooow ooonee?”


Int check: 1d20-2 = [11] = 9

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 7212
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:20 pm

Randy looks at Renny. "This is Renny. As to why he and Ulmwin are a bit...different, well they've been sampling some of the local plants it seems." Randy thinks a minute.
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 13874

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:39 pm

"Well, I appreciate you'd try to look for a cure at least! Make sure to use the stuff that will wash out of clothes." Ulmwin chuckles a bit awkwardly, agreeing with his assessment.

The Lost
Is Heard Often
Posts: 321

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by The Lost » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:24 pm

”Maaagiiic plaaants? Liiikeee meeee?”

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 20307

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:50 am

"Hurr?", Renny looks at Randy inquisitively.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 7212
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:33 pm

"Just try it. If you can control your skin color, it could be useful for hiding. If you can't, it's something we definitely want to go away because it attracts attention."

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 20307

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:37 am

Renny gives an unhappy "Hurrm."

((You can make an insight check.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 7212
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:48 am

insight: 1D20+5 = [6]+5 = 11

Randy doesn't speak 'grunt".

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 20307

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:31 am

It seems more that he isn't sure what you're asking than that he can't do it, but you're not sure what is confusing him.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 7212
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:19 am

((Great. He's probably color blind. :roll: ))

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 9136
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:41 am

Gordon tends to ignore the antics of others. He heads back to the Oasis and picks some of the fruit, packing it away for later.

He then heads back into the tower and finds a comfortable chair to sit on and look out of a window.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 20307

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:05 am

How many you picking?
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
NotStickFigures
Lecturer in Training
Posts: 2993
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by NotStickFigures » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:13 pm

When Coljin finally does run across Gordon again, once he is inside and sitting in the Tower, he will find a chair and pull it over, (In Gnomish) " Mind if I join you?"

If he is ready for some conversation, and now that Cojlin can actually speak with him, he states, (Gnomish) "I'm happy you are getting your memories back. But only Ulmwin and I can speak Gnomish, well, maybe the tree can too, I'm not certain, so it might be good for you to learn Common, the language most everyone speaks nowadays. Between me and Ulmwin we'd be happy to start teaching you if you are up for it? Otherwise you will have communicating with the human and others in the land, and even in our group.

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 9136
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:41 am

Gordon will have picked 6 fruits.

As Coljin sits near him, Gordon says "yes please join me"

He rubs his chin in thought at the offer and says "I imagine it may be difficult for me to learn but yes you are right of course. How else will I be able to spread the good news of the good Shepherd to people." Gordon laughs "as long as I can remember what I once knew about him at least"

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 20307

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:11 am

((Alright, Gordon has 6 fruits.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 20307

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:04 pm

((I'll move us on to evening and the feast with the dragonborn tomorrow then, if there is anything you'd want to do before that time, you have the whole afternoon and early evening.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Rodgeir
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6876

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Rodgeir » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:34 pm

((Pretty sure Dornikal used all that time up.

Also, upon review, there are no shovels in the inventory so he would bring them a short sword. He would pay the group for the price of the sword, who should he pay?))

User avatar
NotStickFigures
Lecturer in Training
Posts: 2993
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by NotStickFigures » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:55 am

Coljin would shake his head at the thought of payment. "Dornikal, what makes you think you need to pay us for a common sword? You have proven yourself a good loyal friend, both in and out of battle. From all the stuff we've found, stuff like a common sword is yours to do with as you please. Heck, we probably haven't even kept good track of all the exotic things we've picked up on this adventure."

User avatar
Rodgeir
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6876

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Rodgeir » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:39 am

"Aye still don't feel right just taking something that belongs to everyone...aye'll make it up to everyone once we get to Estmont!"

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 7212
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:28 am

(( I'm going to apologize for not doing much on the forums lately. Been doing crisis management here. At one point, we were down 4 providers. Still down 3. I'll try to get a little more active over the weekend. And week after next is some planned vacation! :confetti: ))

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 20307

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:04 pm

As evening falls, strains of music begin rolling across the desert. Kreldoran appears, resplendent in ornate robes that make him look the part of a wizard much more than you've seen him so far.

"Are we all ready?"
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Post Reply