Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 4

Home to all current Forum Games.
User avatar
Narshe
Speaks Quietly
Posts: 126

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 4

Post by Narshe » Mon May 16, 2016 3:55 pm

"Well, this poor merchant already lost his cart, to the thugs. If it were not for us, he would have lost his life, too. So my honor is satisfied that his cart and clothes are a fair exchange.

Also we have to consider the greater good, right? We are not taking his things for our personal profit. This is for the good of the realm. Hiding a couple of us in the cart makes the most sense to me, unless there is something in the cart of that we can find nearby that will help us make better disguise. Also I think we should take the thug clothes, in case it's useful to get thrown into prison for some reason. Or make decoys."

Nerre
Game Master
Posts: 4875

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 4

Post by Nerre » Wed May 18, 2016 11:19 am

Ok, then lets go.
This user has beenbanned

User avatar
LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Posts: 7100
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!
Contact:

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 4

Post by LAYF » Thu May 19, 2016 8:46 am

*Okay, answering these things in TEXT to get it going faster.
I'll answer as fast as possible so we can get on to the next scene :)

:
Dlover wrote:Karma moves to investigate the spirit shrine.
//
In the shrine you find the usual, a few offerings of food and rice vine, but you also find something a bit different a full bottle of high quality Sake and a Silver coin, the coin is not Asian but carries the image of some bird and some symbols that looks a little like this: "ANLAF CVNVNCS"
do you choose to take anything?
Narshe wrote:Fuyume searches the cart for anything they can use, as well as secret compartments they could use to sneak inside.

"Hey, maybe we could still use Jingis' idea - disguise ourselves as this merchant, and sneak inside with this cart? "
//
There are no secret compartments that you can find, but there sure are stuff you may use, it seems the merchant is a Fabrics merchant, no fine stuff, but lots of cheap fabrics, yarns, strings and leather.


Nerre wrote:Jingis too takes a look at the spirit shrine, as he felt one of the hidden objects being there. He will help Karma to find it. After that, he will search the area for the second one, asking the others if they maybe could asist him with their ninja senses, as his are spent and need to refresh right now.
"Sounds good, although that was not exactly what I had in mind. I wanted to sneak inside as his escort..and maybe coachman judging by his injuries. Great teamwork by the way."

Jingis volunteers to drive the guard along, trying to find himself a disguise as a coachman by gathering clothes from the thugs they just slew.

OOC: I only now noticed our colors are almost the ones the ninja turtles have. Orange is the fourth. Funny, given by how maybe none of us planned this coincidence! 8)
//
Helping Karma is easy, its not that you normally look for that stuff in a shrine, but it does stand out.
The other item is a bit more complicated, but a good search and a few minutes later Jingis finds another, much older shrine under some rotting branches and fallen bamboo a bit longer inside the forest. this shrine seems abandoned and like it has not been used for a long time, inside you find a broken bottle of the same fine Sake, a painting om some half man half bird person and three pink pearls?

Do you take anything?
Search Roll:
► Show Spoiler
Dlover wrote:"We would still need more disguises to use that plan. I have a suspicion thugs and ninjas will not be easily welcomed inside the gates."
//
Indeed, your normal ninja outfits and the Thugs outfits are classic for both your groups and would be spotted if you were to try and walk in with them.

Nerre wrote:"It is not very honorful to leave an injured like this. But you are right, he might spoil our disguise if we take him along.But how can we disguise ourselves as merchants if we do not have enough disguises anyway? We need more for both plans. But not if one of us takes his clothes and plays the merchant, and the other two hide inside the cart? I would suggest we take care of his wounds in exchange of his cart and clothes at least - if we have to leave him here."
Narshe wrote:"Well, this poor merchant already lost his cart, to the thugs. If it were not for us, he would have lost his life, too. So my honor is satisfied that his cart and clothes are a fair exchange.

Also we have to consider the greater good, right? We are not taking his things for our personal profit. This is for the good of the realm. Hiding a couple of us in the cart makes the most sense to me, unless there is something in the cart of that we can find nearby that will help us make better disguise. Also I think we should take the thug clothes, in case it's useful to get thrown into prison for some reason. Or make decoys."
Nerre wrote:Ok, then lets go.
//Go? well, ill need a finished plan from the 3 of you first :)
-Best regards LAYF

User avatar
Narshe
Speaks Quietly
Posts: 126

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 4

Post by Narshe » Thu May 19, 2016 5:23 pm

Here is the plan that I propose: Karma, as the most skilled, masquerades as the merchant and attempts to bluff us past the guards. Fuyume, disguised in fabrics from the cart, will pretend to be a foreign courtesan/dancer, and if Jingis doesn't mind, maybe he can pretend to be a drunk monk. The merchant met us on the road and brought us into town where we can entertain people.

This way we can mingle with the people of the castle and get close to our targets, and if we seem interesting and friendly, they might talk to us and provide useful information.

User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
Posts: 13782
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 4

Post by Dlover » Thu May 19, 2016 8:00 pm

Hm... Karma will take the coin, then follow Fuyume's plan.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Nerre
Game Master
Posts: 4875

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 4

Post by Nerre » Fri May 20, 2016 8:20 am

Jingis takes the pearls, but leaves the painting there for the time being, as it might be too large to take along. If it lasted here so long, it maybe could do so until they come back.
He picks up some pieces of the brocken bottle as well, before he walks back to the other shrine.
He takes the sake from the other shrine and nods, agreeing on playing the drunken monk.

Once they come closer to the guards, he will take a mouthfull of sake and gargle with it to make sure he smells like being drunk, he also spills some on his clothes to create a stench of sweat and alcohol. He places the brocken glas to his feet and pours some sake over them. He sits in a slump down manner and doesn't do much than breath while they drive towards the guards. Once they get close enough for the guards to hear it, he swallows a lot of air and tries to give them his best performance of a drunkard belch. Then he babbles "More space fo sake!" and takes a tiny slug, but leaves the bottle up much longer than he actually drinks.
This user has beenbanned

Nerre
Game Master
Posts: 4875

Re: Ninja! - Scene 1. Round 4

Post by Nerre » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:05 pm

I am cleaning this out of my Signature. Was fun, thanks!
This user has beenbanned

Post Reply