The Recruitment Thread (TRT)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Nerre
Game Master

The Recruitment Thread (TRT)

Post by Nerre » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:54 am

You are looking for players for your new game? You need one more person for the waiting list in case somebody drops out? Or somebody just dropped and you need to replace him as fast as possible?

Who ever ran a game will know those situations, and that people tend to miss such request since they don't look into every thread. Putting the request in the topic might help a little bit, but since the topic length is limited you can't go into detail.

Therefore I open this thread, so people can post here at one central spot if they need players, and people interessted in joining new games can also read it. You should rather PM the gamemaster, whos game you want to join, than posting here, but both way will be fine with me. Whenever I got spare time, I also will try to update the first post to give you a overview. If this thread is a success, we even could make it sticky. We will see. All this said, I will open up the thread with one request on my own.

If you got a game which is always recruiting, I will also put it in the list.

List of "Looking for player"-requests:

Curse of the Gold by Nerre (LINK) I am looking for one player to take over the experienced character "Grace" or to create a new character.
Last edited by Nerre on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
:zzz:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Re: The Recruitment Thread (TRT)

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:09 am

Hmm, I am considering making this a sticky. Though that being said, if so the first post should contain a summary of all open games etc. I would be talking that it would need to contain games that are "always open", "recruiting", "temporary replacement", "starting up"...

That being said I believe it's possible Moose was working on something which would make a thread like this void, so I'm just going to leave this as is now.

Nerre
Game Master

Re: The Recruitment Thread (TRT)

Post by Nerre » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:20 am

Thanks, I will add the always open games if I get a list. :)

Let's just continue with this thread until Moose says something.

Everybody who wants his game on the list, please post or PM me.
:zzz: