Hunters of Letrua OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
Dlover
Game Master

Re: Hunters of Letrua OOC

Post by Dlover » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:06 pm

Limited by your imagination, your capability, and what I determine isn't too powerful, that is. Your imagination's a lot sharper than mine, though, so you may wind up outwitting me on that front. In which case I'll drop a god-level demon on you as punishment for being better than me. >:D :P
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:02 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:((Let me know if this becomes a problem for you... she just wants to be as well informed about potential opponents as she can.))
As it stands there are two entries left that haven't been read. Saikos and Flagelarum. After that all of the monsters I've made and the arena has examined will have been done.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:19 pm

Ok, when I get to that point, I'll have her do something else. (I've also not read the one on Aschibir (sp) yet)
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:30 am

GathersIngredients wrote:If there's an option to have a shower after that, he'll gladly take that opportunity.
I'm currently debating whether indoor plumbing has been developed through the use of enchantment, and how they would make such a thing work. >:-P
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:58 am

Space, water and time enchantments?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:07 am

Yeah, they could probably have pipes enchanted to force water in a specific direction, which could be achieved just by having an enchantment which targets water. A second enchantment could be used to make the water hot. Yeah, okay, indoor plumbing is definitely a thing.
My game:

My characters:

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:54 am

I'm away till the 5th Jan with limited internet so I'm gonna be inactive until then unfortunately. Please put my character on autopilot and follow the others around etc. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:14 am

No worries, have fun mate.
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:38 am

I feel like this would be the ideal game for something like "Merry Axemas to all, and to all a good fight," or something like that, but also that sounds like a line before a battle royale.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:01 pm

Hell does not stay frozen for long, I have more questio s! Some not even related to the game!

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:40 pm

This feels like a really big update. :meh:

And so you get your (rather late) presents. Along with torture in the form of being put into fights with a demon and two beasts. I think the Luchan is dangerous enough by itself to warrant only taking in Rottina with it, but we'll have to see.
Arch Lich Burns wrote:Hell does not stay frozen for long, I have more questio s! Some not even related to the game!
I'll beat you to the asking of questions! What are the questions not related to the game about?
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:25 pm

Mostly silly questions like what the meaning of life is. :p

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:39 pm

That's an easy one. To hug all the dogs. All of them. Nobody has ever succeeded, and hopefully nobody ever does, for if they do it is a sign that there are not enough dogs.

Alternatively, to bring happiness to others. That one works too.
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:48 pm

Synch wrote:P((Might need to see the entry for luchan, I recall reading someone else's entry on rottina but not the luchan.))
The Luchan entry is there. You can find all the entries in the first post of the OOC.
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:27 pm

I've updated Obsidian Portal with your new gear, including specifics on the effects of them. Once you've finished planning you can decide on whether you want to pick up new gear (You should, now that you can use enchanted weapons).
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:28 am

Since i am not allowed to do more experiments, I want a bola with entangled enchantment or if not then what enchatmwnts are on bolas.

Arrows with frost touch. And um....what enchantments are there agaon? Maybe lightning for knife.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:33 pm

The standard enchantments available on Arena gear is in the first post now.

And the idea wasn't that you're not allowed to do experiments, but to have you rest until you start preparing for the fight. It wouldn't be wise to let you wear yourself out so you can't help in the fight. You've already got your tangling bolas, though, from the first fight.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:43 pm

ah thos a re just some weak binding bolas. I will make something better later.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:45 pm

Rather weak, yes.The enchantment is only an extra -10% evasion.
My game:

My characters:

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:49 pm

Marie should just let him wear himself out so he learns his limits. Better now in supervised fights than when there isn't someone to step in to save him...

@Loki & Olly: Korga's throwing knives are quite good, as they will immobilize a target after two hits. I'm planning on going after the flagelarum, hoping to lock it in place while the two of you tangle with the carionites.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:23 pm

Ah, I didn't make it too clear, but that's not what it means. When the target's overall evasion reaches -10% they become immobilised. So against a Rottina it would still take five knives to completely immobilise them.
My game:

My characters:

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:29 am

:meh: Yeah, I thought that seemed OP. :lol:

But if there were some heavily armored creature starting with 0% evasion, then two hits would suffice?
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:34 am

Yeah, it would. Things which are already barely mobile are fairly easy to render immobile.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:33 am

Okay then I will grab lightning arrows and a knife that can be used for thowing and stabbing that lowers evasion.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:40 pm

Done. I also made some modifications to Olly's and Korga's custom gear to make them better than generic enchanted gear.
My game:

My characters: