Hunters of Letrua OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Re: Hunters of Letrua OOC

Post by GathersIngredients » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:41 am

Thanks for all your effort. :thumbsup:

I can imagine making those book updates was quite a lot of work.
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:49 am

A fair bit, yes, but for most of it I didn't really notice.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:25 am

Mapmaking sucks and is awful. So here's a rough idea of the ruins map. The creamish colour is cleared area, the green is safe zones, the red is danger zones, the yellow is the collapsed building hanging over the path, dark grey is impassable terrain (The mountains the Wall), light grey is ruins. The particularly large green area is the Hunters camp, where you are now. I wasn't going to put much more time into it, but the actual map would have enough detail to show that most of the gray sectors are blocks of four buildings, with some here and there being one large building (Such as the collapsed one).
► Show Spoiler
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:46 am

Dlover wrote:Mapmaking sucks and is awful.
Guess giving us a mapping side quest wasn't the best for your ease of GMing!
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:00 pm

Yeah, not the best decision I've ever made.
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Does the explorer group have any opinions to add to Julius'?
My game:

My characters:

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:53 pm

Doh, I was trying to recall what our original mission out here was, since it's been a bit, but never went back and found that bit. I'll do that at some point, but for now, have no objections, willing to move along with him.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:32 pm

The original objective was to map the area at least a day's travel beyond the ruins, extending the Hunters' map by half a day's travel.
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:09 am

Gonna be going to the city tomorrow. It'll be a full day thing, so I don't know if I'll have time to post at all.
My game:

My characters:

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:33 am

Enjoy your trip. :)
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:40 am

I'm actually back now, but I did enjoy it, thank you.
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:24 am

I was initially waiting to see if Burns had any preparation to make and if Synch had an answer to Allie's question, but I guess I got distracted and forgot to check in for a bit. I guess maybe interest is declining, so do we want to stop there?
My game:

My characters:

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:18 am

I'm still interested!
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:21 am

I'm still here :)

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:00 pm

Sorry, I'm still interested!! Didn't realise I hadn't replied, I thought I had!
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:29 pm

I'm interested, just forgot :shifty:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:35 pm

Alright, since there's still interest we'll keep going. Synch, I'm guessing you'd want to work on Dexterity over Strength, but could you confirm that?
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:34 am

No post from Synch? I could guess that Risu would just be starting the training?
My game:

My characters:

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:42 pm

Sorry mate, I'll look at it now. Over the weekends I have just enough time to jump on and update one game at a time :-/
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:52 pm

No problem. Time's limited, and once a thread gets off the top lines it's easy to forget.
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:25 am

Ten points to anybody who can guess what the poles are for. Not... Skill points, mind you. Just points. They go to Gryffindor no matter who wins them, because everybody knows the house cup is rigged... Maybe one skill point. If you're really accurate and I'm in a good mood.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:35 am

Okay first off the poles have runes on them, the calmness is a beast detterant. The triangle represents the poles (which i assume form a shape, horizontal lines to make the magic affect the lines between thepoles and the area the poles are in itself. Circle would mean tranquility.

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:29 pm

Sorry, thought it was afternoon! I'll have to figure out some other things to do for the rest of the day, but I have some ideas.
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:53 pm

At Burns' request, the runes: (I have zero idea of whether you'll actually be able to see this at all.)

My game:

My characters:

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:17 pm

Mmm.... Navigation?