Hunters of Letrua

Home to all current Forum Games.
thinkslogically
Game Master

Re: Hunters of Letrua

Post by thinkslogically » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:03 pm

Olly explains his thoughts about the grass to the others and turns his attention to the coastline view for a moment, pausing to appreciate the scene.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:17 pm

Olly, Korga, Julius
Olly turns to tell the others of what he's been thinking, but receives only silence in return. Perhaps they're just distracted by the sight of the ocean?

Loki
Malis sends off Loki in kind, heading off for her own work. Heading for the Arena's gym, Loki ducks inside to find the room more occupied than he's seen previously; a dozen others are making use of the space, some steadily swinging training weapons, some lifting weight, and two sparring in the centre of the room. In one corner, Loki's original instructor potential, Lar, sits and silently watches the activity in the room.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:21 pm

"Hmm? Oh, sorry... Yeah, looks like a lot of feet, I guess. A campsite or some such?", Korga muses distractedly.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler