Pokemon: Darkness Awakens OOC thread (Now recruitting)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Dlover
Game Master

Re: Pokemon: Darkness Awakens OOC thread

Post by Dlover » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:51 am

Actually, you know what? There is actually a possibility of Vince providing some support in delaying Mewtwo thanks to his rank three focus (Straight from Burns). Do you two think I should try it?
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:15 am

It would get you more mixed up in this cluster than you already are. Your decision, really, to try to mentally combat the most powerful psychic pokemon.
I have no idea what I'm doing, and IT IS GLORIOUS!

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:11 pm

Ehh, screw it, let's have some fun and see if Vince can come close to matching legendaries.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:53 pm

Edited my post to include an action after waking up.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:34 pm

Before I forget (again) everybody gets 1/2 a milestone or 5 trainer exp for unspecified reasons. You will get the rest of this milestone later

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:13 pm

If narv does not post in a week and I am unable to recruit someone else, I will have to pull the plug on this game.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:27 pm

Mm, two players aren't really enough to keep a game afloat, and if Natrivv doesn't have the time to post, well, there's not much to be done for that.
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:12 pm

Soo.... Should I be contacting somebody who said they were interested in trying this game? Get in a replacement for Natrivv?
My game:

My characters:

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:13 am

Sounds good for me.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:26 am

He said he'd get reading. Guess we may have to wait a bit for him to get caught up on the story. :shrug:
My game:

My characters:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:12 am

Hey, it might be better to get your friend Dlover. I'll do my best but I'm not sure how well I can handle two rps at the moment. I'll continue, but I'd also be dragging the games pace down.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:45 pm

Seems like my friend decided there was too much reading, 'cause I haven't heard back from him since he said he'd start on catching up.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Re: Pokemon: Darkness Awakens OOC thread (Now recruitting)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:34 am

Well according to mort narv won't play anymore in his game, but she has not pmed me yet. So uh i guess i am recrutting though i dont think it would do any good. I am not sure if anybody but dlover even liked this game.....

Sigh. I will wait until the 8th. If nobody else signs up I guess I will start writting the epiloge.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:37 am

:'(
My game:

My characters:

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:25 am

To be honest, I really didn't expect the "become your pokemon" twist. I expected like an apocalypse to happen.