Home to all current Forum Games.
askstoomuch
Fumbles More Than Fumbles

Outbreak: McWhirdyl Madness

Post by askstoomuch » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:32 pm

Outbreak
McWhirdyl Madness

Turn 0
It was a calm and quiet tuesday morning, one of those boring days that just pass by in a heartbeat
Missy was in the kitchen making breakfast, bacon and eggs something she made every time her husband and his idiot brother went drinking,
or in this case when there favorite football team plays, The Goblins.
Next to kitchen in the living room, is her sister sitting between the two feet of sitting space not covered in empty beer cans or passed out brother in law.
She is scribbling in her small notebook, making notes and comparing sketches of crop circles she saw on today's episode of Mystical Mike's Mystery Marathon, she never cared for tv but Mike's show was the only thing she liked to watch, his show airing every day at 4 am was a big hit on public access tv and he has been a local "celebrity' ever since.
As she scribbled away, looking over her book now and then to make sure the tv isn't looking back at her. she hears her cousin jack running down the stairs.
Thud thud thud..., Jeb and Peter tossing around in there sleep the several half empty cans of beer fall on the floor.
Mom ?! he calls out did uncle jeb go out and drink again ? sounds like freaking south is rising again over there ?
Those dumbass though they could both drink a 12 pack, don't think they ever left the couch ! she laughs flipping over a piece of lightly burned egg
I am serious though jack says stuffing his mouth with bacon, gunfire and sirens all kind off shit out there
probably aliens ! marrie calls out
shut up marrie, it's never aliens, jeb moans starting to feel the full extent off his hangover
fuck off drunkie, it's so aliens
is not !
is so !
shut up peter yells let me be drunk in peace !

As the family starts fighting they hear a loud breathtaking scream coming from outside, followed by a single gunshot, It doesnt sound more then a street away.

took my damn time hope next post will be a little quicker xd
Last edited by askstoomuch on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2020 - Come have a drink

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Re: Outbreak: McWhirdyl Madness

Post by nikohl » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:13 pm

"Aw dangit, some fool shootin' at foxes again? What in the hell! Never get used to that noise...sounds like a kid screamin', makes me jump every time."

Missy serves up breakfast and carries the plates through into the main room, two on each arm, old school waitress style. "Alright, assbutts. Eat this 'fore it's cold. Ain't make it for the fun of it." She slaps a plate in front of the two hungover men and puts one down by Marrie, keeping the fourth for herself - Jack already got his, after all. She backs up onto the sofa next to Paul, wiggling until there's enough room for her, and then starts eating.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:16 pm

"No it does not match up. Smething is happening! First contact I bet!"

Marrie scarfs down the food and looks outside for aliens.

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:51 pm

Jack intercepts his weird aunt before she can launch herself out the door.

"Hoi! Someone's outside shooting at something, so let's just stay in here until we've had breakfast. If it's NOT someone shooting foxes, then it's probably some nutjob shooting at street signs or something and we should probably just let them get on with it. If it IS aliens, I'm sure they'll still be here after breakfast. Nobody travels thousands of billions of miles through space just to leave without breakfast. Besides, you haven't finished your drawings yet. How are you going to communicate if you don't have the drawings done right? Hell, it might be a gross insult to them and you'll be the first to get lazered! ... Well. Second probably, but you know what I mean."

Jack sits himself up on the kitchen worktop next to the pan and eats whatever he can get his hands on. If his dad and uncle are going to be that slow, they're not going to get fed.

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:11 pm

ooc: Heh, had to go and look up who my character was again.
nikohl wrote:Missy serves up breakfast and carries the plates through into the main room, two on each arm, old school waitress style. "Alright, assbutts. Eat this 'fore it's cold. Ain't make it for the fun of it." She slaps a plate in front of the two hungover men and puts one down by Marrie, keeping the fourth for herself - Jack already got his, after all. She backs up onto the sofa next to Paul, wiggling until there's enough room for her, and then starts eating.
And his name is Peter not Paul. (I'm assuming she's not talking about Jeb or Jack)

Peter takes his meal from his wife and eats, silently wishing everyone would shut up. He leans against his wife in that familiar fashion. At least something was comfortable in this room. He may not be getting his favorite "hangover remedy" this morning but the food helped.
Righteous OneVengeful One in Goblin Adventurer's League
Righteous Charger in Capture the flag
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:21 am

(Sorry, copied it from Asks' post. He'd put Paul.)

askstoomuch

Post by askstoomuch » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:29 am

sure blame it on the gm ! ='[

*rocks fall, everybody dies*

:lol:

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 am

well that was a quick game! :lol:

askstoomuch

Post by askstoomuch » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:47 pm

if badge posts, I will try to post within the next 4 years -p

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:23 pm

"Oh, my aching skull, why can't you all just SHUT UP!", Jeb screams, immediately hating his decision to do so as the pain in his skull reached a higher decibel of whump whump than it had been. Holding his aching head with one hand, he scoops up the hot egg with his other hand, quickly wolfing it down with little care, modesty or manners. "Dammit missy, but you make a mean egg." he says with a twinkle in his eye.

When the gun fires, he doesn't even look up from his meal and when others get excited about it. "I'm sure it's nuthin to get our panties all bunched up about." he says, letting out a hee-haw of a laugh.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:46 pm

"It sounds like no fox kits."

askstoomuch

Post by askstoomuch » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:07 am

turn 1
The family gather together on the couch, each with a plate in the hand, on it lay some thick American pancakes covered in the sweet kind of syrup that gives you diabetes when you just look at it.
The room is quite, the only sound they make is smacking and nomming noises,
the only time the family doesn't fight and bicker is dinner time and missy's pancakes are something that usually keeps them quite for a minute or two.
Outside, what the family agreed on to be a foxhunt the sounds are not so rare. the lady who was screaming earlier kept doing so. Screaming out in terror !
Marrie, who is know for her ability to eat a pancake in 3,5 seconds flat, scarf down her meal, much to her sisters annoyance, scoots over to the window and takes a peek outside.
What she sees are certainly no foxes, before here on the street, Separated from the house by just a small yard and thin badly isolated walls is a wounded lady laying on the floor.
the lady having only eye for the stumbling man in front of her doesn't notice she is being watched, slowly and painfully pushing her way back down reaching for gun laying next to dead cop just meters away from her.

so yeah that took me long engouh, lets see if we can update within a month this time =[

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:24 am

Jack rolls his eyes and wanders over beside Marie. Seeing the injured woman being apparently chased by some random guy, he assumes she's been attacked...

"Hoi!! YOU!! Get away from her!"

Jack grabs the baseball bat from beside the front door (you never knew who would be paying you a visit in THIS neighbourhood) and charges into the garden, ready to confront this guy and save the lady. Vague notions of being hailed a hero and getting his name in the papers flash into his mind.

Once outside, he waves the bat in the air and yells:

"That's far enough mate. Time for you to piss off don't you think?"

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:30 am

"mmmm that is some good diabetes." She looks put the window. "Damn pervs." She goes to pick the nearest gun and heads outside. "Get off o her."

askstoomuch

Post by askstoomuch » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:50 pm

Marie realities that the only gun the family owns is locked up in the storage shed in the backyard, the police took Jeb's large collections of guns a few weeks back when he and his brother went drunk target practicing at the Starbucks parking lot.
Last edited by askstoomuch on Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:56 pm

Peter looks it up at Jack as he starts screaming out the window. Peter growls angrily, "Hey keep it down boy! Some of us have a hangover!" When he sees Jack pick up the bat, he turns to Jeb, holds up his fist indicating a game of rock-paper-scissors, and says, "One of us should make sure he doesn't get into to much trouble"
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:18 pm

Jeb looks up at his brother and lets out a disgustingly loud belch which breaks the silence of the room. He quickly finishes his breakfast and stands unsteadily. Placing his hand in his fist, he says to his brother. "Is it shoot on three or three and then shoot, i ferget."

As they both start smacking their fists into their palms and counting 1...2..., Jeb punches his brother in the face "Tag yer it" and bolts out the front door. (With I'm sure, his brother close behind him)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:11 pm

Marie gets the keys goes to the shed and unlocks the door to get the gun

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:17 pm

Peter tries to grab his brother before he bolts but fumbles from his inebriated brain. He starts to get up to chase, feels the pain in his brain and thinks better of it. "Fuck it." He instead stretches out on the couch with all the extra room, using his wife's legs as a pillow.
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:17 am

"Crazy loons... Hey, pancake!" Missy leans over and helps herself to Marrie's remaining breakfast, content to relax with Peter. "If Marrie shoots someone again, I wasn't here. You'll tell 'em, right, babe? I cain't have no more cautions on my file this year."

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:20 am

As Jeb rushes out the door, his aching head catches up with him like a heart attack. The banging drum makes his head feel like it's gonna explode. Grabbing both sides of his head, he falls to his knees and a loud unearthly moan of pain looses from his throat. Oblivious to anything going on outside, he leans forward slightly and hurls chunky yellow bits all over the front steps.

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:10 am

"Neither was I, babe. We're both down the street at Nick's as far as I'm concerned." Content with the arrangement Peter tilts his head, kisses her legs to say thank you (he'd have to sit up too much to reach her lips), and then settles in. He throws his arm over his face to cover his eyes and tries to sleep off the rest of his hang over.
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

askstoomuch

Post by askstoomuch » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Turn 2
Outside
Seeing the mischief going out outside the youngest of the family runs outside grabbing the baseball bat from the umbrella stand by the door.
Excited to get his name in the paper, in a positive way this time he calls out to the stumbling attacker
"Hoi!! YOU!! Get away from her!"
"That's far enough mate. Time for you to piss off don't you think?"
The grey skinned assailant, turns his head, leaving the girl and stumbles slowly towards jack and his uncle who just stumbled up behind him hurling chunks at the back of jack's shoes swearing profanities while he does

Meanwhile inside the house
while there kid goes out threatening strangers, the two lovebirds share a romantic moment
"Crazy loons... Hey, pancake!" Missy leans over and helps herself to Marrie's remaining breakfast, content to relax with Peter. "If Marrie shoots someone again, I wasn't here. You'll tell 'em, right, babe? I cain't have no more cautions on my file this year."
"Neither was I, babe. We're both down the street at Nick's as far as I'm concerned." Content with the arrangement Peter tilts his head, kisses her legs to say thank you and then settles in. He throws his arm over his face to cover his eyes and tries to sleep off the rest of his hangover.

On the other outside
Marrie, with a key in her hand rushes outside to get the gun, the backyard isn't that big surrounded by a cheap wooden fences there is not much but some weeds and the crappy shed in the yard
as she fumbles to open the rusty door, she hears a creepy moaning hissing sound coming slowly towards her.

If I dont post daily for the next 7 days, (or as ofton as you guys can keep up ) you guys can pick my profile pic and signature for the rest of the month ~!!

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:40 pm

"Oh gross... Good damn it jeb these are new shoes! Hey your as back in the house and call the police before someone else does. Fucks sake... "

Jack turns his attention back to the shambling man.

" I don't know what you're on buddy, but I will use this vast on you if you don't turn the fuck around and get out of here now! Don't make me smack you! "

Jack hold his gross and takes the bat. If the man won't back off, Jack will aim a swing at his legs, hoping to knock the guy down and hurt him without actually injuring him.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:49 pm

Marie opens the shed and grabs the gun and looks for the hissing sound