Outbreak: McWhirdyl Madness

Home to all current Forum Games.
ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Re: Outbreak: McWhirdyl Madness

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:55 pm

askstoomuch wrote:If I dont post daily for the next 7 days, (or as ofton as you guys can keep up ) you guys can pick my profile pic and signature for the rest of the month ~!!
Don't tempt me.

Peter.... continues to snuggle his wife's legs.
Righteous OneVengeful One in Goblin Adventurer's League
Righteous Charger in Capture the flag
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:06 pm

Yup. Missy relaxes on the sofa with hubby. Ain't nothin' worth worrying about goin' on out there.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:37 am

After his upchuckery, Jeb was beginning to feel a lot better. The world was beginning to lose the soft edges and crisp up a little. His nephew yelling at him to call the police snapped him out of his reverie and he bolted back to the house.

Slamming open the front door and storming into the house he shouted to the others. "Ah woman is be'n attacked in the street, Missy call 911, Peter let's go hep this woman".

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:40 am

Peter greatly resents Jeb barking orders at his leg pillow. He even more greatly resents being told to move himself. He raises his non-covering hand, gives Jeb the finger, and yells "Fuck You!"
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:44 am

Frustrated by his present conflict between helping a woman (he is a single man remember) and his brother's consternation. He storms into the kitchen himself and dials 911.

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:19 am

"Ain't bring no police here!" Missy shouts in alarm, looking up from the sofa. "You know I got my special tomato plants in the attic, numnuts! Call from a payphone!"

askstoomuch
Fumbles More Than Fumbles

Post by askstoomuch » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:33 pm

Turn 3
In front of the house

"Oh gross... Good damn it jeb these are new shoes! Jack screams as his new white sneakers turn yellow from his uncles vomit.
Hey get your ass back in the house and call the police before someone else does. Fucks sake... "
with his uncle stumbling away, he turns toward the man again, who got really close and is about 2 steps from striking distance
" I don't know what you're on buddy, but I will use this vast on you if you don't turn the fuck around and get out of here now! Don't make me smack you! "
The man does not stop or show any sign of fear and just keeps coming at him, one more step and he will be in striking distance another two and he be on top of him.

Inside the house
Peter and Missy snuggle up on the couch, when Peters brother bursts in chin yellow form his hurl
"Ah woman is be'n attacked in the street, Missy call 911, Peter let's go hep this woman".
Peter pissed off his wife/pillow is being yelled at, flips off his brother
"Ain't bring no police here!" Missy shouts in alarm, looking up from the sofa. "You know I got my special tomato plants in the attic, numnuts! Call from a payphone!"
jeb ignores the wishes of his family yelling profanities back, he picks up the phone and dials 911

piep...peep.peeep.....peeeep.peep.peeep
The number you are trying to dial is currently over capacity, stay save and please try again

behind the house
marrie quickly opens the door of the shed and gets the shotgun, she pumps it and notices that there is only one shell inside, she grabs a handfull of bullets and rushes out where she is greeted by a broken fences and the neighbours form 9b, who called the cops on them more then all the neighbours combinded, mister and misses O'neal comming towards her, the latter of the two missing half her neck.

(making a little progress here people whoop whoop)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2020 - Come have a drink

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:41 am

Peter has finally hit that comfortable sweet-spot where his head sinks in between his wife's legs just right. Now if everyone would stop yelling he could go to sleep.
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:04 am

Marie bolts into the house, closing the door behind her. "The dead has risen from the grave! The end times have cometh, for they have come for us! Prepare everything that can last, and go to the fallout shelter so we may yet live against the apocolypse! Aliens have corrupted our neighbors and they are now one of the risen dead! We must prepare our weapons to survive this apocolypse!'

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:06 am

"So it ain't aliens, it's zombies? HAW! Toldja you was fulla shit. Come sit back down, ya crazy coot."

Missy clearly doesn't believe a word of it, although the prank is starting to get old now...

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:29 am

"It's true! I have seen it with my very eyes, the dead have arisen!"

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:37 am

Peter groans, angry that he might not get any sleep. "I never thought I'd miss her babbling about aliens but I think this may be worse."
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:59 am

"If ya don't believe me then come outside with me and i will show you I ain't crazy."

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:06 am

OOC: What does this attacker guy look like? Like, is he obviously a zombie or does he just look like a regular, stoned/high/drunk guy shambling about?

Anyway, Jack pushes the man hard in the chest with the end of his bat, to give him the hint that he should fuck the fuck off now.

"Hey lady! Get inside! You'll be safe in the house. I'll deal with this asshole."

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:30 am

"Not today Marie, just let me sleep."
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:37 am

"I am fucking serious!" Marie grabs his arm and drags him outside to see the walking dead.

askstoomuch
Fumbles More Than Fumbles

Post by askstoomuch » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:59 am

thinkslogically wrote:OOC: What does this attacker guy look like? Like, is he obviously a zombie or does he just look like a regular, stoned/high/drunk guy shambling about?

Anyway, Jack pushes the man hard in the chest with the end of his bat, to give him the hint that he should fuck the fuck off now.

"Hey lady! Get inside! You'll be safe in the house. I'll deal with this asshole."
To jack he looks like a pale looking drunk fumbling around, who has a bite mark on his left arm. there are no obvious signs of necrossic
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2020 - Come have a drink

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:21 am

All right, he'll stick to pushing him with the bat then.

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:40 am

Peter groans as Marie pulls him up away from his lovely wife. Then he notices her brandishing the Shotgun. "HEY, WOAH, I think the rule about no shooting aliens now applies to people who you think are dead." He wrestles the weapon from her hand. "Missy, what's gotten into your damn sister? Control her will ya?"
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:22 pm

"i aint shot anybody yet! You need to fuckin see this! The nighbors have half thier necks gone and walkin like a drunk slob. I don know of anyone tha' lives through a neck wound like they hav'. Don ya dare take away my gun this is my only salvation against them dead!"

Marie holds onto the gun and struggles to hold it while trying to pull the both near the door

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:47 pm

"Hey hey hey. Both of y'all calm down. Lemme go look." Missy separates the pair with her usual no-nonsense mama bear attitude. "If those pair-a assholes from next door got themselves turned inna the livin' dead I needa see it firsthand so I can laugh in they faces." She moves over to the window and looks outside.

"...Peter. She ain't lyin'."

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:27 pm

"Not you too. What does delusion run in your family?" Peter lets go of the gun and begrudgingly waddles up behind Missy. "Honey, if this is some kinda jo... Well no shit..." He then gets an idea. "Hey we can get them back and get away with it now. I kill him, you kill her? What do you say?" he says in a loving way which somehow doesn't quite fit the situation. "I know how much you hate that bitch. This will be good." With out even waiting for a response, he goes off to find his construction tools and starts mumbling something about a hammer before calling back to her "Come on, I've just the thing to do it with to."
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:26 pm

"See? I ain't crazy. I toldya what was happenin but noooooo nobody listens ta me."

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:58 pm

"You always give the the best presents!" Missy pecks Peter on the cheek as he goes off to find a hammer, retreating to the kitchen to get a decent sized frying pan to arm herself with and then meeting him back at the door. "Gon' smack that mouthy cow right in her zombie chops. I told her she better don't mess with me... looks like I was right."

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:10 pm

Peter comes back with a hammer and crowbar for himself and a toolbox for Missy to peruse. But seeing as she's already found herself an instrument he drops in on the table. "You ready babe?"
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10