Potential: OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Re: Potential: OOC

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Wed May 27, 2015 10:51 am

Theis2 wrote:Never seen the thaco facepalm smiley used so often xD
Don't hate on the :tfacepalm: ! The :tfacepalm: is awesome. The :tfacepalm: brings originality to a classic move. I use the :tfacepalm: every chance I get. Now bow down before the power of the :tfacepalm: !!!

:tfacepalm: :tfacepalm: :tfacepalm: :tfacepalm: :tfacepalm: :tfacepalm: :tfacepalm:
Righteous OneVengeful One in Goblin Adventurer's League
Righteous Charger in Capture the flag
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Post by WearsHats » Wed May 27, 2015 11:13 am

Thank you, Chuck. It's nice to have my work appreciated. :D
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Thu May 28, 2015 1:55 am

ChuckDaRighteous wrote:...Gather's was clearly trying but failing to hide her desire for me...
You are aware that it was -your- character who kept on blushing, right? :laugh:
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:45 am

Yarr! I am back. I was back yesterday too, but I spent the day asleep and/or watching Netflix in my pants and recuperating.

I did the maths and I worked just about 60 hours over the 5 days I was at the con. I am now... Well, tired isn't really the right word, because I'm not per se sleepy... Just achy and glad I had yesterday and today off work to get back some energy.

I will be attempting to pull together some updatey stuff this evening for you guys. Thanks for waiting!

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:57 am

HOoray! Hope you enjoyed the con even if it was super busy :)

lingrem
Former Mod

Post by lingrem » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:14 am

Enjoy your sleep :D
Felicia Faustus in Shipwrecked!

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:03 pm

Group Two folks: I've edited my last mini-update post now that I'm back at my proper computer and have access to my shop spreadsheet (this is relevant to Dlover and Synch, who were waiting to hear about money things from Ethan.)

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:01 am

Sorry for the delay folks. Felt pretty shitty this last week. I'm working on the updates now, but as a few people have started buying (esp. G2) and/or using their supplies up, I need to update sheets to reflect inventories, so it won't be quick. Updates will be up before the end of the day, surprise circumstances notwithstanding.

lingrem
Former Mod

Post by lingrem » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:24 pm

Don't worry about it nikhol, June is always a pretty busy and tiring month!

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:25 am

Hm, I didn't think about it before, but how big is the dog bed? Would it be something worth bringing along, or is it too big and cumbersome? I'd like to bring it too, but I suppose if it's not I might be able to sell it.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:34 am

It's just a woven mat, like a rug type of thing, so that he's not lying on the hard floor. Nothing fancy, and probably... I dunno, two foot by four foot? You could roll it up like your own bedroll and strap it to your pack if you had some rope or a strap and buckle. It's not heavy or cumbersome. You could also sell it, but it wouldn't be worth much at all.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:23 am

Ah, good.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:50 am

This will need to be addressed in game, but I've still got an hour before breads are ready, so won't be up for leaving before dark to reach neighboring towns. I also haven't perused the shop yet, and would like to try to make arrangements for the bakery while I'm gone, as Rush's breads are a daily staple for many townsfolk. The mill and oven aren't portable after all.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:55 am

Yeah, I'm guessing most of us will want to stay the night where we've got a roof over our heads.
My game:

My characters:

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:07 am

We also know very little about the local geography at this point too. We'll need to form a consensus.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

lingrem
Former Mod

Post by lingrem » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:09 am

Just gotta say that I love the huge differences between our groups!

I'm not budging from the town for a week; with or without the others. haha.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:20 am

Eh, we've not got options about it, really. It's stay in the little village and have the bluff discovered, in which case there's trouble, leave on your own with no knowledge of the landscape and probably get eaten by something, or leave with the group with no knowledge of the landscape and maybe don't get eaten. Also, there's seriously no reason any of us wouldn't leave. Lance may consider going back once he learns about the situation he's in, but that would be pretty foolhardy.
My game:

My characters:

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:30 am

"and flukey luck - a 20 and two 18s in a row like that?!"

Odds = 1 in 8000
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:28 pm

Lance is officially my first character who isn't blind! Woo!
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:16 pm

The 'mouse' fits the description of a grey squrrel exactly.

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:19 am

It's not. It's a gris gris, a giant dormouse, common to the area. But you didn't roll high enough on your animal knowledge to get that IC. If it was a squirrel I'd have told you :p

WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Post by WearsHats » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:26 am

You'll need to level up your rodent identification skill. If you want to remember the doormouse, feed your head.
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:10 am

Well... I'm not really sure what to do now. There doesn't really seem to be any preparing left to do.
My game:

My characters:

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:49 am

Have a wander, if you want. Chuck found a random bird (which was part of the background) and with a single lucky roll managed to make it friendly. While you might not luck out quite like that, I'll create stuff for you to interact with if you move around... it's a wide world of wonders. Your character works at the ranch farm thingy across the road, for example.

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:53 am

You could learn how to craft stuff. You can learn how to fight, just pick up a branch and start swinging it against a tree. You could spend some time with your DOG, get to know him better, bond with him, teach him tricks or learn which ones he already knows. You can do ANYthing. :thumbsup:
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler