Ruined Kingdom ooc

Home to all current Forum Games.
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Re: Ruined Kingdom ooc

Post by BadgeAddict » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:19 am

If you recall the time when we nearly choked on water in our throat when trying to combine fire and Ice...you will know that the dragon can "create" both water (ice form) and Fire

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:26 am

That is something which is impossible for me to recall, as it is not something I ever witnessed. I haven't been following this game for very long at all.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:51 am

Has the idea been floated of somehow poisoning the blue crystals? Their bodies are a ready supply, and they gobble them up. Treat or coat small bits of crystal, strew it in the ants path, collect bodies to make more...
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:15 am

That could work... We could also apply a sleeping drug to them and hope that we bait a commander-ant.

kida
Gives Speeches

Post by kida » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:57 pm

I think it time to attack the dig site and flood it with water or cover it with rocks.
The ants will continue to come if we won't do it.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:16 am

Agreed. We need to act before it's too late. Of course, I've asked several times whether there are any large water sources nearby, and so far I've seen no response. Or am I just being blind again?
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:53 am

It was very briefly mentioned there's no large water source nearby you could try and use to flood their home.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:09 am

Right, I'm just blind, then. Any sort of mountainous terrain nearby that could be collapsed onto the mine?
My game:

My characters:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:28 am

Not exactly "mountainous", but with the right plan a collapse strategy could work.

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:11 am

I'm quite frankly thinking as much fun as ant minions would be its time to end that fantasy and just eradicate them

The best plan I can see to do this is now that we can control one of the soldier ants but they won't directly attack the queen. We get it to do serious damage indirectly. Lets have the magister brew up another plague poison design to only effect the ants and have the soldier ant just walk directly back to the queen and infect her, without it knowing it is doing so (this could could be elaborated on and the poison/plague is disguised as gifts or ore that the soldier takes as gifts)
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

Dagazzard
Of Few Words

Post by Dagazzard » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:16 am

Maybe we can try some explosives (if we have access to them or the Magister can prepare them) and use the Commander Ant as a suicide bomber do kill the Queen (without the Commander Ant's knowledge, of course).

---EDIT--
Happy Birthday M0rtimer! :D