Adding new parts to the Rules thread...

Home to all current Forum Games.
Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins
UStream Username: Wolfie213

Re: Adding new parts to the Rules thread...

Post by Wolfie » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:46 pm

The difference between out there and on here... We can't tell the difference in tone from when you're kidding and when you're serious, even with smileys. In General.
"This is my therapy dragon, she's for my panic attacks. I attack, everyone panics." (Quote found on http://outofcontextdnd.tumblr.com/)

"If I have a +2 strength sword and I stab you, you won't get a +2 strength, you get wounds" ~Sir Butcher

"How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them." ~Benjamin Franklin

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:53 pm

Oh....I forgot my main point as to why I was correct and didn't break any rules:
Arch Lich Burns wrote:Okay okay maybe not so gentle, but at least it was not mod="Arch Lich Burns"]MOD VOICE OF DOOOOOOOOOOOM.[/mod]
...ignore my silliness.

1. Abuse of powers, doing something silly, using his own words, for no purpose at all...and 2. He said to ignore his silliness...

Thus, I chose to respect him as a mod and follow his advice by ignoring him?

o:)

I am always kidding...

Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins
UStream Username: Wolfie213

Post by Wolfie » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:02 pm

I think people tend to forget that underneath our Mod hats, we are people who make mistakes and have feelings just like everyone else.

A mistake or a couple of mistakes still does not justify flagrant disrespect.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

But! The future deeds are not always predicted by past ones. People can surprise you by changing for the better.

We'll leave the conversation there. The rules have been modified. We have chatted and said our peace.
"This is my therapy dragon, she's for my panic attacks. I attack, everyone panics." (Quote found on http://outofcontextdnd.tumblr.com/)

"If I have a +2 strength sword and I stab you, you won't get a +2 strength, you get wounds" ~Sir Butcher

"How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them." ~Benjamin Franklin