Feelers out...

Home to all current Forum Games.
Aegis J Hyena
Game Master

Feelers out...

Post by Aegis J Hyena » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:31 am

Just setting the stage for my next game. The last Civilization attempt fell apart on my end. It wasn't fun to write, I was stressed out from not being in a stable situation, I did too much too fast and I'm just not a fan of waterborne civilizations. Anyway... it -looks- like a somewhat stable living situation MIGHT be stabilizing for me in the "nearish" future. With Thunt updating hopefully regularly again, I have no reason to run off, so... which would you rather do?

Another Civilization? ("The Beandip Memorial Civilization VII: 'How many times has this been done?'") We'd go back to basics this time rather than that huge list of tweaks and perks... (and probably do away with Aspects)
A dungeon crawl? (with a map and all, tied in with the Goblin Adventuring League, so if people doze off or disappear as in the last attempt, I can just wait for new people to come in?)
A D&D game style thing where I give you pregenerated adventurers (http://hyena-yena.deviantart.com/gallery/ would be the choices) and I write their story based on your actions?
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Capricornian/

It's Always Something. No, don't give me that look. It's Always Something.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Re: Feelers out...

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:34 am

Well...we all know where my heart lies...So, I'll cast my vote now for Civ 7. Mostly because, I would love to see one that lasted much longer than any of the others I've been in.

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:44 am

I'm not looking to join any more games for a while probably, but am happy to help if you decide to go for a GAL quest :)

leighclinton
Remains Silent
UStream Username: leigh

Post by leighclinton » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:35 pm

This is my first attempt to go online games. So far I find it great with goblin adventure. And probably more excitement I might be expected. :lol:

Last edited by leighclinton on Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:57 am

Throw my vote in for a Civilisation.

So somehow I never saw this or the Civ thread until now? Man, I'm bad at observing things.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:11 am

leighclinton wrote:This is my first attempt to go online games. So far I find it great with goblin adventure. And probably more excitement I might be expected. :lol:
Welcome to the forums :) If you want to say hi, there's a random chat thread in here somewhere and we can point you at various games if you want to take part :)

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:13 am

Darn thread lich, I got my hopes up for another game before I looked at dates. (And also worried me that another game would mean abandoning the current)
Righteous OneVengeful One in Goblin Adventurer's League
Righteous Charger in Capture the flag
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10