Goblin Serial Killer: Revenge of the Pointy Stick

Home to all current Forum Games.
gamecreator
Prattles on Unremittingly

Re: Goblin Serial Killer: Revenge of the Pointy Stick

Post by gamecreator » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:20 am

Thinks is as much a killer as you are. If she was, she would have known Badge is going to be lynched and would have killed someone else instead. More so because of what I said in the previous round (and what you are trying to base your judgement on).

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:33 am

Killers don't get a free pass because they tried to kill the person being lynched, you know. The only reason I don't post a kill is if I haven't received one.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:38 am

Well, I still think it's someone who was on quest 5 and aside from continuing to profess my innocence, I'm not sure what to say to convince you guys without more evidence from another kill. If I was the killer though, I certainly wouldn't have done the post count / letters thing because it would implicate me almost immediately when I didn't die in round 2 /3 . Anyway, without any more evidence, I'm going to keep my vote for quarg.

1 - Kida (Pat)
3 - Pat (Synch, kida, gamecreator)
Quarg (thinks)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:54 am

It's been a while since there's been a mystery box. Most rounds have ended before I thought to drop any. So, with that in mind, two mystery boxes. One to the first to PM me, one to the third.

Both boxes have been claimed.
Last edited by Dlover on Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:39 am

Aren't you supposed to give us an additional clue about the killer when he/she fails to post a kill?

also.....OOOOoooOOOOooooOOOooo Quarg, Quuuuarrrrgggg....I ammm hauntinnnggg youuuuu...

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:47 am

No, that's if you miss more than one kill. And didn't you miss a kill? You never brought it up then.
My game:

My characters:

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:56 am

Wow sudden attention in my direction. That sucks. Well given the current lay of the field I can't not die. So even if i change my vote it looks like a mob rule for this round as Quarg won't be voting for himself now will he. Shame i'm now thinking it is Quarg as well, should have kept the voting war up.
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:57 am

Of course I didn't....because that was me..this isn't me, thus it is different....come on..everyone knows that.

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:46 am

Dlover wrote:Killers don't get a free pass because they tried to kill the person being lynched, you know. The only reason I don't post a kill is if I haven't received one.
Yes? Ehm... then I'm still voting for Pat. For reasons he described earlier this round.

Also don't forget about the trowel.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:55 pm

I've been keeping an eye on it. Won't forget about it this round!
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:11 pm

Oh, I should be updating. >:-P
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:14 pm

Why would I kill anyone but myself...
I mean besides the fact that I'm not the killer...

And truthfully there is zip to link me to this Pat

1 - Kida (Pat)
3 - Pat (Synch, kida, gamecreator)
Quarg (thinks)
Thinks (Quarg)

Then I get nija'd...
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:23 pm

Well, it seems like there's a clear winner of this vo- Wait, why are there so few votes? And so many scraps of chewed paper? How many Mousecats got into the vote box?! I shouldn't have thrown out the mystery boxes. Probably shouldn't have given one as a reward for being polite either. Well, that complicates things... I'm only seeing votes from Thinks and Synch, so I'll have to work on the votes that weren't chewed up, so it looks like we've got a tie. Guess we'll have to see who dies... And it's Quarg. Against all odds. Sheesh.
Emoticon killer

:tfacepalm: :halo: :evileye: :fumbles: :idea: :rant: :santa: :thaco: :classy: :love: :ugeek: :evillaugh: :woot :arrow: :sword: :arrow: :ninja: :arrow: :ninja: :arrow: :grem: :rofl: :arrow: :mrgreen: :okthen: :fox: :arrow: :wgrin: :Eyebrows: :arrow: :puppy:
:oops: :ninja: :idea: :hungover: :arrow: v :evillaugh:
:arrow: :fsword: :tfacepalm: :evileye: :roll: :thumbsup: :halo: :evileye: :arrow: :lol: :paranoia: :hungover: :arrow: :bomb: :Eyebrows: :thaco: :idea: :wevil: :idea: :love: :lol: :mrgreen: :okthen: v :evileye: :oops: :ninja: :tfacepalm: :okthen: :kseliss: :idea: :lol: :love: :Eyebrows: :geek: y :pirate: :tfacepalm: :idea: :arrow: :ninja: :love: :Eyebrows: :tfacepalm: :tfacepalm: :Eyebrows: :rant: :santa: :arrow: :santa: :thaco: :hungover: :evileye: y :arrow: :rant: :evileye: :arrow: :love: :rofl: :evileye: :arrow: :diehappy: y :santa: :love: :indeed: :greenie: :hungover: :thaco: :lol: y :dead: :evileye: :arrow: :dies:

v :idea: :chuckle: :tongue: :indeed: :mindblown: :thumbsup: :halofall: :indeed: :ninja: :klik: :sword:
1. game
2. synch
3. pat
4. quarg Lynched, due to a horde of rabid mousecats.
5. thinks Killed
6. Badge Lynched
7. Tea Lynched
8. kida
9. Chuck Killed for having too many letters.
Yeah, that vote came after I announced the update. Can't accept it.
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:06 pm

Oh. After my claims of keeping track of the trowel, it actually happened.

As Quarg is being taken in for lynching, he pulls open his shirt, revealing a bomb! Each player to vote for him has a one in three chance of being blown up! ... Oh. Only Thinks voted for him. And she's dead already... Welp... Alright. If it's any consolation, it would have killed her.
My game:

My characters:

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:07 am

The first clue was an anagram of a weapon I have.
After the alphabet I will move on to kill egyptian letters as they are already slightly dead.

Victim: thinks.
So what is that weapon? Does anyone know?
Meanwhile, I'm voting for Pat.

1 - Pat (gamecreator)

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:10 am

Definitely Pat. his GAL goblin has a mace.

2 - Pat (gamecreator, Synch)
► Show Spoiler

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:54 am

What? I have read "abbreviation" instead of "anagram". What's wrong with me?

kida
Gives Speeches

Post by kida » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:34 am

3 - Pat (gamecreator, Synch, kida)

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:41 am

There. He is dead.

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:13 pm

well that was unexpected. but looks like im dead now.

still

kida ( pat)
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:16 pm

Well, time to update. But let's just save time; Pat dies, he was the killer. Civilians win.
My game:

My characters:

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:49 am

Can I just be auto-enrolled each time.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:10 am

You could, but then how would I know when you are inevitably swallowed by the abyss of undeath and no longer possess the mental faculties required to play? >:?
My game:

My characters:

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:09 am

Badge, next time probably won't be any time soon. In the mean time you might reconsider it.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:20 am

I actually do have a few kills left. There was a slight influx when I said I was running out. In fact, I've now got a kill from almost half the players.
My game:

My characters: