Trinity Isles OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
Dlover
Game Master

Re: Trinity Isles OOC

Post by Dlover » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:07 am

They have to be healed back into the positives for that. Roy's only down 8, so maybe Luna could handle that, but with Mercury at -25 he's not waking up any time soon. I'd like to hope we can deal with this without using up our emergency healing... Maybe we should retreat to the Genesect Room and stick Genesect on the pad, for healing and super moves if we have to fight.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:51 pm

@Burns and co: If your goal is to attempt escape by the seemingly unoccupied left hallway, give me stealth and perception rolls. If it helps a bit for orientation, you're currently at the very bottom edge of the first map I'm providing- Main sounds are coming from the big room in the middle, there seems to be sounds of movement from the right hallway. You entered from the top-left of the second image (Which is one floor up).
► Show Spoiler
@Dusk: There were some vents earlier, but mostly it seems like the "airspace" above you is clear with no real ledges to climb on... However, the walls are close enough that you could "climb up" between them, and stay up there by doing a split between them, hoping that Koa (Stop metagaming it's definitely Koa) is blind enough to not notice.

With Izzy's acrobatics score she could probably do it even without cheaty flying powers, but it'd be literally effortless with them. :roll:

There's plenty of dead ends she comes across if she wants to try and stay hidden in one and hope Koa doesn't go into them, too. Just let me know what you'll have her do exactly with that bit of added information- And whether or not she wants to risk looking back... >:D

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:04 pm

Quick someone carry Haley so she doesn't make that much noise. :roll:

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:50 pm

Hmm...okay, that helps things I bit. I'm hoping my stealth roll will be good enough to help me avoid it - unless it has darkvision or something, I should be pretty much invisible in the dark. And besides, nobody ever looks up :roll:

Also, not metagaming...much. I've got the impression that Drake and/or Irene have encountered something down here, but I've been avoiding reading their updates as much as I can since you asked. And I was only looking at Koa's updates because I knew he was behind me.

Plus I've already said in the past that Izzy is slightly claustrophobic. And she's currently trapped in a dark maze, with no Pokemon and no easy way out. So this paranoia is pretty in-character for her right now :lol:

EDIT: Alright, edited my post.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:19 pm

So, who was it that took the tech gizmo thing from Tex? And why are you still carrying around the extremely obvious tracking beacon from the guy we all expected to be a villain? C'MON.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:21 pm

No Irene is all alone. Happily strolling down the brightly lit hallways she claimed to be so afraid of.

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:00 am

Dlover wrote:So, who was it that took the tech gizmo thing from Tex? And why are you still carrying around the extremely obvious tracking beacon from the guy we all expected to be a villain? C'MON.
What tech-gizmo-thing are you talking about? Look back the only thing I found out was that Tyke had agreed to do some work for Tex later in the week, but since Don left that isn't really relevant anymore...

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:41 am

I could've sworn he gave somebody something, or we took something off the robot we broke, or something... Am I remembering something else?
My game:

My characters:

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:32 am

No one picked anything up from the destroyed bots - we were too busy running/hiding/arguing with Tex. Like I said, Tyke agreed to finish the work of the bots, but I don't think she got given anything. Bjorn did pocket a metal disc that Tex left "lying around", but from what I can tell it was only something to keep ghosts out for the tournament. It's possible there was a tracker in it, but pretty unlikely. I'm not sure if Bjorn even still has the thing.

Besides, the only one's who had direct contact with Tex AND went to the Plasma research facility were Alex and Bjorn. Izzy was hiding in the bushes after the robo-fight, so never met Tex, and Irene rejoined our group after we left the facility. So if anyone led him there, it's definitely one of you two :P

(I'm guessing this is more related to the scanning Koa did - Spark said it was super unlikely for anyone to pick up on it, since they'd need to be close enough and already be listening. But we already know Tex was sending out drones into the forest, and he's probably tech-savvy enough to get a location.)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:41 am

Hum, I guess that's probably it then. I was misremembering quite a bit, it seems.
My game:

My characters:

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:48 am

(I couldn't really remember much either, to be fair. Had to go back and check. This did all happen almost 3 years ago :lol: )

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:30 pm

Yup I completely forgot I had the cleanse tag and metal disc :lol:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:37 pm

Genesect could probably sneak with Haley, actually. It's got a Power of 8, and Haley has a weight of... What is that, 70kg? 70lb? I feel like 70 pounds is pretty light, so 70kg, to 154lb, which is dead centre of the Heavy Lifting class for Power 8. Whatever penalty that would apply to Genesect's Stealth, it's still better than Haley's 1d6. Doesn't change that Alex is also not Sneaky McSneakerton.
My game:

My characters:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:54 pm

Admittedly, I didn't really check properly on what Haley's weight was, but presumed that with a minimum of 50kg she'd be falling in the heavy lifting zone

Not like it matters, like you said, because Alex is the most sneaky person alive.

Also I decided to do a minor retcon, given Tex Tesla's appearance. Not that I expect any of you guys to remember what he looked like. Not like I remember myself what I described him to look like.

Anyways below is his new canon appearance.
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:03 pm

M0rtimer wrote:Admittedly, I didn't really check properly on what Haley's weight was, but presumed that with a minimum of 50kg she'd be falling in the heavy lifting zone

Not like it matters, like you said, because Alex is the most sneaky person alive.

Also I decided to do a minor retcon, given Tex Tesla's appearance. Not that I expect any of you guys to remember what he looked like. Not like I remember myself what I described him to look like.

Anyways below is his new canon appearance.
► Show Spoiler
Haley is a young girl, she's 90 lbs, which I dunno what that is in kg, but genesect has 8 power. 4 power is enough to lift haley. 8 power should be more than enough

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:11 pm

90lb? She's so smol. That's not in the Heavy Lifting range at all.
My game:

My characters:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:03 am

Yeah in retrospect it probably wouldn't have been too hard.

Anyways, @synch/burns/dlover: Since you guys seem to have changed mind and are planning on crashing the party, how are you gonna go about that? Just rush in the big room and see what happens, or..?

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:08 am

That's where numa is? Maybe we should make conditions if they attack her or us.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:10 am

Eh, I feel like Alex is more of a saunter type guy, rather than rush. Might as well give an impression of nonchalance. Once we see his initial reaction we can work out what to do. Even though we was a douche, he may not be entirely evil. Probably isn't inclined to attack people unprovoked. Anyway, conditions are good...

I suppose Alex with have Gwen sit on his shoulder when they go in. If a fight breaks out, she can... I dunno, her attack would be based on what targets there are. So I guess I've just got Gwen out.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:27 am

I just realized having genesect out near tex is dumb so I switched the attack to Jackie's shck wave some it was ae damage base.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:57 am

With charging in I mostly just meant entering the room and seeing what happens- If Tex and Hopper immediately turn hostile it's not like I'm going to give them opportunity attacks.

On the other hand, if you decide to enter and immediately attack, I'd probably rule that as a free "sneak attack"...

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:25 pm

And I mostly meant sauntering as a joke :p
Yes, I'm for just charging in.
My game:

My characters:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:30 pm

So are you guys immediately attacking upon entering? That's what I'm reading from Haley's action, at least.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:01 pm

Noooo. Burns' post says if he uses force against Numa.
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:58 pm

M0rtimer wrote:So are you guys immediately attacking upon entering? That's what I'm reading from Haley's action, at least.
Nooooo no no no. Only if he attacks us/her.