Trinity Isles OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Re: Trinity Isles OOC

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:57 pm

No need for any posts, I just wanted to get something out and this is all I could do for now.

And don't beat yourselves up too much, the temple was going to be a dick no matter the choice.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:15 pm

SuperVaderMan wrote:That said, the Temple probably knows best, so Koa doesn't really have any objections. And it's not like the trainers will lose access to the cube if they need it for something later.
Well heck

The Lost
Indulges in Conversation

Post by The Lost » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:21 pm

What?! We did a good.

Well if the temple keeps this up then Haley will send Rhemlarity to her party for now, sending Archie to the pc for now. She’ll also dig up the special seed she planted and put it into her planter. Any other upgrades she did she’ll dismantle.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:29 pm

Special seed/ other upgrades?

The Lost
Indulges in Conversation

Post by The Lost » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:53 am

The carbos plant seed. I don't know what other upgrades, but anything that she's done is going.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:43 pm

Kind of regret having Alex debate with the temple rather than join the discussion with Ruby. It seems like about time to point out that the only thing he's ever seen the Godslayers make are weapons - even the portal was used almost exclusively to transport automated weapons. You don't exactly avoid bad guy status with justification of "They refuse to help, so we murder them and turn them into weapons so we can murder more."
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:01 pm

Not too late to have Alex join in. We're in loosey-goosey narrative mode now, so I don't think anything's stopping him.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:49 pm

Yeah there's no time constraints, go ahead.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:05 pm

I can write up what Ruby sees, if she decides to link brains with Koa. I just have to know if she accepts the offer or not.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:14 pm

She probably will. Nothing to lose.

The Lost
Indulges in Conversation

Post by The Lost » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:54 pm

Ruby: Rejects smoothie
Also Ruby: Yeeeeey mind manipulation!

:P

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:58 pm

Look it's obvious the smoothie is delicious, she's now afraid she's going to be missing out :roll:

On a more serious note, Ruby at least seems to realize that if you wanted to force information out of her somehow, you'd already have done so.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:16 am

Also, belated, but Ruby's boss theme

The Lost
Indulges in Conversation

Post by The Lost » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:56 am

....Why is Pandora suddenly here? I'm saying this out of character. There is no reason as to why she's here and it's kinda upsetting that the things we went through to make sure nobody follows us that suddenly someone follows us. And if you say that she was hiding in that box, I call BS because Haley has super perception.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:20 am

That's going to be answered, no worries. But short answer: it WAS a trap, after all.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:09 am

Well we accounted for everything we could have. If Pandora is here, then they must have some kind-of supernatural method of tracking that was impossible to account for, similar to Irene's mom figuring out where we were so the cult leader guy could intercept us, before Murkoff. Nothing we could do in that case. :shrug:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:32 am

OOCly, I probably should admit that were we still doing this as a full game, I probably wouldn't have gone for this path, even though it would technically always have been possible. But because things are supposed to be somewhat plot-centric, I felt I could use this to tie up some loose ends faster than without any interference.

And since I suppose I can't just say it'd make sense both ways, I'll spoiler the reason why, although 90% of will likely be in the next update.
► Show Spoiler

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:13 am

So a supernatural means of tracking that was impossible to account for, as I suspected :lol:

The Lost
Indulges in Conversation

Post by The Lost » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:16 pm

:/ ....I really dispise her. She always has the abilities she needs.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:31 pm

I should probably ask if Koa can do an Intuition. I think it's fine, but it'd be irresponsible to implicitly trust Pandora regardless. :shifty:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:36 pm

Yeah sure.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:58 am

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:46 am

She's being truthful far as Koa can tell, although he would probably take note of that "mostly". She might have another reason, or multiple perhaps, for being there, though they don't seem malicious... And it's uncertain whether she's just not seen an opportunity to mention them yet, or if there is a different reason.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:41 am

Assuming there's no questions, or actions the trainers want to undertake right now, I'll likely move forward with some npc dialogue that suggests actions.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:44 am

M0rtimer wrote:The girl shrugs. "Maybe he does. Maybe he doesn't. Either way, you'd have to get him to talk. If you can even find him," she speaks, before... Shrugging again at the question where Arceus went. She doesn't know.
I was more asking this question towards Grimm. I wasn't expecting Pandora to know.