Trinity Isles OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Re: Trinity Isles OOC

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:36 pm

Obviously she ends up making it to the Temple now because it's Valentine's Day :love:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:32 am

You know, probability control states that it's any roll made by me or an ally. Shall I help with the call? Lol

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:07 am

It's up to Mort whether that'd be good for an ooc 'luck' roll like this :shifty:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:24 am

I'll allow it :roll:

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:50 am

Can Diancie make it to the temple - Probability Control: 1d20 = [11] = 11

I guess Irene overheard Koa talking to Spark, and for some reason felt something 'shift'? Maybe it's just her imagination? Or maybe it was intentional?

Thanks Natrivv :lol:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:31 pm

Suddenly traffic lights turn green. :lol: also it doesn't matter, but because it's for an ally you can technically roll twice and take the higher result.

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:33 am

Vader, I'm not sure what you want from Drake if it's just the attack booster or a fairy and rock plate. I got materials for both things to happen if M0rt allows Drake to get it ready in the last moment before you need it to alchemize. :P

Also how many "magic" scanners were there?
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:37 am

I'm fine with just the Fairy Plate! I saw that you already have a Fairy Brace and 4 Red Shards, so that should cover it. Koa will take the Rock Plate from the pile, in addition.

Assuming Diancie goes along with the plan, that is. :shifty:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:00 pm

2, Theis. Plus Alex, since he basically performs that job but more accurately.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:23 pm

I think the real question is how do we know the bug temple won'ttreat us as hostile?

I mean the fairy temple have a crew of sigilyph, spiritomb, golett, honedge, and formely a klefki. A hoard of bug pokemon can be very scary because bugs have string shot, and other webbing moves.

That said I do want to check it out...

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:28 pm

Well, theoretically, you could teleport in, then one turn later teleport back if the reception does not seem too kind. :P

"I see you're busy, understandable, have a nice day"

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:49 pm

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It'll be a brief visit either way (assuming the time limit on the spell works the same) since we'll have max 1 hour to loot everything then bail.

I would've said all that in character, but Izzy isn't paying attention to your conversation at all :roll:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:52 pm

Probably don't want to do it now still regardless however, given any moment Murkoff is apparently going to explode or something... :shifty:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:01 pm

Eh. It's fine. Murkrof is in a city next over, who cares if it gets destroyed? :p

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:21 am

No no, Murkoff is where our return point and only access to the outside world is. If that gets consumed in nuclear hellfire then we'll have to deal with uncomfortable levels of dust, heat, and radiation to leave the area.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:11 am

I honestly can't tell if this latest reveal is an actual reveal, or just "Wait this is a reveal? I didn't say anything because I thought it obvious"

At least, I'd like to think there were enough clues that'd lead to this conclusion..? Or no?

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:58 am

If there were any clues about it, not enough of them were thrown Koa's way for me to realize, since I only read his updates :lol:

Also, more theory-crafting regarding the Void, but this time I managed to justify it in-character :cheer:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:58 pm

Someone needs to hand Koa the "Tinfoil gospel" IC right about now... :P

And to sum it up:
-First time you guys met Matthias, he used the teleport spell with the "PSI" keyword ((And I was honestly surprised no one called out "wait does this mean he returned to the psychic temple?"))
-Regisyke appeared which either meant they came from the psychic temple, or it was taken from the psychic temple
-They worked with the red hand, and it had previously been established that the red hand worked from the "Springstone hotel"... Which I'm not sure how much I did/did not tell about,but I'm quite sure it was said the fact they were bunkered up in there was what meant they couldn't just take them down.

Together with so many people being affected, and what you already knew of "defense systems"... I'd have figured with above information the link to the psychic temple could probably be made, and maybe there from extension it could be figured out what was happening with all the weird psychic phenomenon.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:15 pm

- I didn't even remember spells had telling keywords, Koa's not the one using the book :lol:
- Regifae was also stolen from its temple, so I just assumed Regisyke was taken from somewhere. I also assumed the mind-thing was its doing, and the doing of artifacts like the staff.
- All I know is the Red Hand were bunkered in the hotel. The guys at the bridge mentioned something about it being weird, but honestly I didn't remember that. I probably just assumed they were talking about a different building.

And overall, the idea that the Psychic temple's just... there, out in the open in the Dark-type city for everyone to see but no one realizes it, it's such an absurd concept that it's not an easy conclusion to reach without significant evidence. A little, easily-missable hint here and there spread out over the course of years isn't quite enough to set off any flags :P

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:22 pm

That's a fair enough sentiment, yeah.

((Although I do think that Dusk at one time proposed the psychic gym could literally be sitting in the middle of some city..? I had a really stupid grin on my face at that time if I recall correctly... :lol: ))

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:40 pm

If any of the temples were in the middle of a city, I'd have expected Normal or Fighting. Normal just appears as a normal building, while Fighting would be a dojo.
My game:

My characters:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:53 pm

The normal temple's defence still remains that everyone knows where it is, but it's just so boring they're really just keeping it for last.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:11 pm

The normal temple experience:
"Oh boy, an ancient temple, I wonder what sort of fantastic loot we'll find here!"
"There's a... Stone mug. Nothing special about it really. Only looks like a modern mug. Probably fetch... Five bucks?"

Also, the Normal core doesn't actually give any powers. It just makes whoever uses it normal.
My game:

My characters:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:26 pm

Fairy temple: you found the normal core? I mean, I guess we'll take it. If we have to.

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:30 pm

Wait, we have a ghost problem now too? Whats the ghost problem? You mean Grimm?
► Show Spoiler