Trinity Isles OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Re: Trinity Isles OOC

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:52 pm

Thirteen is not present Burns. At least one person would have to chase him down if you want to talk with him.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:59 am

Assuming no actions by tomorrow, Vader, you can give instructions as to what Jeremy/Haley should do.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:22 pm

Didn't they decide on -> Secure the Network?

The Lost
Indulges in Conversation

Post by The Lost » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:45 pm

I’m pretty sure we did.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:24 pm

I... Have no idea how I missed that. :oops: My apologies!

I blame Vader, his post was so long the other two posts didn't fit on screen. :roll:

The Lost
Indulges in Conversation

Post by The Lost » Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:14 pm

well....there wasn't much to say on our part and he wanted to do a giant mech battle.

The Lost
Indulges in Conversation

Post by The Lost » Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:35 pm

You forgot haley’s part....

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:38 pm

She's in there

The Lost
Indulges in Conversation

Post by The Lost » Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:50 pm

...nevermind sorry...

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:22 pm

Just a bit confusing since the hacker side starts with talk of the "mech battle".
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:54 pm

Hmm, interesting. Does Koa recognize Ruby as being from Hamachi? As in, is she recognizably a Fire Bringer that comes from there? Koa should know what they and their techniques look like since his mother and grandmother were both Fire Bringers.

The Lost
Indulges in Conversation

Post by The Lost » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:48 pm

It sounds more like a pokethrope...maybe salazile?

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:16 am

SuperVaderMan wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:54 pm Hmm, interesting. Does Koa recognize Ruby as being from Hamachi? As in, is she recognizably a Fire Bringer that comes from there? Koa should know what they and their techniques look like since his mother and grandmother were both Fire Bringers.
It's hard to say for sure, but probably not? At the very least whatever fire she's using right now seems more to be because she has acquired draconic traits, and that certainly isn't a normal fire bringer thing.
(Can I assume we are level 15 now since we did the gym battle? Because she potentially would have things that could affect the battle in a drastic way.)
Yeah that's probably a safe bet, if it gives you anything that'd be notable in battle you can do so.

Also, I'll probably have to veto the turning one of the robots into grass type thing. It's not exactly something that can be done mid battle, or on something that's not even a Pokemon. Most of the drones attacking are supposed to be nuisances rather than full out threats, anyway.

I'll have Haley take one of the drones she disabled with her, though.

The Lost
Indulges in Conversation

Post by The Lost » Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:56 am

Eh I tried, I wanted to see what would happen.

Woo. Level 15 is when she starts breaking action economy. Both are daily x3 but can be very useful

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:50 am

I'm wondering what the benefits would be to fighting Ruby any longer, rather than just fleeing with the artifact? Like, would defeating her actually help that much with any of our goals?

The only things I can think of would be:
- Easier escape, since we wouldn't have her harassing us the whole way out the door (including boat escape, since she can fly)
-- ^ This might be reason enough
- We could potentially capture her? I suppose she could be a source of information, which is something we need, though I doubt how much she would know. It would also deny the Godslayers access to one of their mini-boss NPCs.
-- We'd also have to keep her in one of the Temples, since we can't just hand her over to the authorities. A risky prospect.

Is there anything I'm missing?

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:33 am

Is she missing all her limbs, replaced with cybernetics? Am I reading that correctly?
I suppose it's safe for me to confirm so, yeah, though you've only seen the one leg actually give up the ghost completely.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:45 pm

I feel like this is a good as time as any to remind that the suggestions are only suggestions, and you guys are free to take whatever action you think is best. I say this given I think options right here could be a lot more open than the binary choice I've given.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:13 pm

Thought that attack may ignore the Shield keyword. Decided to take the risk anyway.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

The Lost
Indulges in Conversation

Post by The Lost » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:27 pm

...so I have a game in recruitment section, it's going to be a PTU (or PTA 3) game based on being part of an evil team such as Rocket. I'm kinda aiming for a more humourous tone rather than grim and dark.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:34 am

Completely random question: who's holding on to the zygarde cube?

The Lost
Indulges in Conversation

Post by The Lost » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:29 am

It was in the temple for the time being I think?

Oh I forgot to ask, did anything look glitchy?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:35 am

As far as I know, Alex has been collecting all the Zygarde stuff. He just collects neat stuff.
My game:

My characters:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:48 pm

So Alex has it then? Interesting.

On a tangential note, I'd ask for a perception check Alex, but since we know it's going to be failed... Give me a raw d100 roll. Burns, you can roll one too if you'd like.

The Lost
Indulges in Conversation

Post by The Lost » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:00 pm

Per; d100: 6D6+5 = [4, 4, 1, 3, 4, 4]+5 = 25
1D100 = [41] = 41

So did the zygarde core/cell get sucked up?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:45 pm

?: 1D100 = [92] = 92

I would assume Alex has it. He kinda just picked it up because it was interesting and I don't remember anything about dropping it anywhere.
My game:

My characters: