Trinity Isles OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Re: Trinity Isles OOC

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:26 pm

Alright! I'll have him released in the same spot as I posted before, left of Roy. And just to make it simple I'll have him Dark Pulse the remaining Shuppet, while Koa Intercepts the Thief from the Banette.

Dark Pulse on Shuppet 1:
1d20 = [11] = 11
3d8+10+28 = [1, 1, 1] = 41

And here's my Intercept roll from earlier, for an Intercept Melee in this case.
Intercept roll against Thief if needed: 4d6+2 = [6, 5, 4, 1] = 18

And Koa effectively has 28 Defense (18 + 5 DR + 5 DR from Stone Guardian).

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:04 pm

Ah right I forgot. Sorry.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:18 pm

Don't suppose she could throw it to Alex with whatever actions there are remaining? The dude has Detect and Protect available, so nobody's gonna be stealing from him that easily.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:16 am

With the Pikachu now taken out, can Bjorn move and do anything from where he is to help? Or, given he's on 9HP, should he just bunk back to Luna for healing?
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:29 am

Synch wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:16 am With the Pikachu now taken out, can Bjorn move and do anything from where he is to help? Or, given he's on 9HP, should he just bunk back to Luna for healing?
Up to you, I was going to likely have you attack the grunt upward from you, but you can retreat for healing if you'd prefer?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:46 am

I'd personally suggest Bjorn back up.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:08 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Hivemind buff from the bug spell lets me get a bonus to my Tech Edu equal to the assisting PC's skill rank, right? Regardless of distance or anything?

Soooo....do I need to wait for them to be out of combat first?

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:25 pm

Synch wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:38 pm
M0rtimer wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:40 am
Bjorn moves up, and hits the grunt with an ice punch! (can be retconned if you want)
(Yes please.)

For once, Bjorn shows some restraint and backs up to Luna to receive aid.
Alright, I'll retcon the damage done and move you south instead close to Luna. Feel free to act this turn as if that already happened.
Dusk9 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:08 pm Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Hivemind buff from the bug spell lets me get a bonus to my Tech Edu equal to the assisting PC's skill rank, right? Regardless of distance or anything?

Soooo....do I need to wait for them to be out of combat first?
That sounds correct.

And timewise, I think you'd actually be just a little bit BEFORE the main group gets into combat- So you can take that tech edu bonus, yeah. :P It might be Jeremy who can give the biggest bonus..?

edit: currently five, not sure if anyone beats that.

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:39 pm

Haley has Master rank, so that'll be +6?

And if you want to go with Izzy/Irene being a bit earlier in the timeline right now, that's fine with me. It would mean we could regroup pretty soon if we decide to head over to the Academy next.

What do you think, Natrivv? Want to check out the other power station, or rejoin the rest of the group?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:14 pm

No way in heck that Roy is still sleeping at the point that you said it, Mort. he got hit in the head with a big damn rock from Koa. He may be an ultrabuff destroyer of pokemon, but he's not gonna keep sleeping through that, even if it only did 4 damage. :p
My game:

My characters:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:16 pm

He woke up, then decided to go back to sleep not willing to deal with all that shit. :shifty:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:10 pm

Haley is a tech wizard! She’ll try to guide you through what you need done.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:30 am

Does Haley have an extended threaded shift range?

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:10 am

Er no? I thought it was 10 m. If her walking speed is faster (7m) she will walk.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:16 am

I think it's 4m by default

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:40 am

Threaded was 10m in PTA, it's only 4m in PTU.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:50 am

Missing actions from Bjorn, Bruce and Drake still btw

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:24 am

Well we know Sam's around, since he's been running his own game. Theis is still MIA since August 1st (but it looks like he at least looks at the forum judging from his profile saying he was last active earlier today?)

There doesn't look to be much left to do, though. I'd suggest Crowley Faint Attack the Banette if it isn't KO'd, but otherwise just have everyone beat up the remaining grunts since I think all the grunts' pokemon are otherwise sleeping.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:38 am

Well, there's a fair number of grunts left, and their pokemon that might still wake up at any point... I could take "just beat up the closest enemy" as a potential placeholder, though.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:37 am

Sorry Guys! For some reason I thought the last action Bruce took hadn't happened yet.

I'll look a little closer at the battlefield when I get home, but just in case you're waiting on me for the update...

If shadow wakes up, he will shadow ball the Uyum. If not, Bruce and Tops will coordinate in attacking the nearest grunt or grunts pokemon. Either way Bruce will either attack or run towards the nearest bad guy.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:55 am

Uyum (Mew) is currently on our side btw, in case you missed it :P

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:31 am

Ah. Then I'll change attacking Uyum to attacking the nearest high powered enemy. And I'll definitely reread the last few updates since it seems I've lost the flow of the battle.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:14 am

Oops sorry guys, Bjorn was getting healed but forgot to give Sneak an action. Thanks M0rt for handling that.

Is Magnus a threat? I mean, he seems hostile towards Haley but would he harm her? Wondering if I should restrain him or something.
► Show Spoiler

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:35 am

Btw Dusk, Irene has Probability Control. Hers lets an ally reroll twice, actually

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:58 am

You okay with using it to let me reroll the Tech Edu, Natrivv?