Trinity Isles OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Re: Trinity Isles OOC

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:21 am

Grimm seems to be of the same opinion. Besides knowing where he is, of course, which he is not going to mention out loud currently.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:51 pm

Alright, so what's next? Unless something important is going to happen, I don't think we need IC posts to determine what we're doing.

As Koa said, he wants to contact Magnus/Regigigas to ask about what's behind that door. He also wants to ask Grimm where Arceus went off to, since he'd know what's behind the door for sure and Grimm seems to know where he went.

Otherwise, Koa will want to know just how safe it is for Pandora to be in the temple, with regards to the Overseer. He'll ask the Spark just how much he can see in the temple, but not to look too closely. It was through Spark finding Pandora that the Overseer was able to find her last time, and Koa doesn't want a repeat of that.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:21 am

Nothing important, no, though I'll probably still have an IC post in which Grimm puts forward a couple of ideas. If only because he will likely leave the trainer group to fend on their own for a bit now- But all those things can be covered in it.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:57 am

Sorry about the big delay, just got a new job this past month and I hadn't made the time to make a post.

That said, I think we might want to consider wrapping things up even faster than we were before (if we're continuing). I feel like we've probably gotten too granular with the RP, and it seems most everyone has quietly taken their leave of the game already.

Like... I kinda don't want to talk to Magnus, even though Koa was the one who suggested it :shifty: . I had ideas on convincing him, of course (beyond just talking, Koa would offer Regifae's crystal to see if there was something he could do to revive them), but the idea of jumping into another extended RP sequence after just having had one is what also put me off from posting for so long.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:14 pm

Yeah, at this moment I fear it might be just you left. Which, frankly and being honest, does make keeping things going a bit hard... A part of me does want to put a resolution of sorts on things still, if only to sate my own desire to put an end to things, but at the moment things are far too open ended to say where the end would actually end up. So unless I'd take extreme liberties, or just put out the secrets that were missed and don't write out the actual end, there's little to be done.

Thinking about it, the only potential thing I see to be done still at this point is very minimalistic entry points, sharing the absolute minimum of data required to be informed, and proceeding from there. Then, potentially, once a line like that comes to an end, I can trail back and weave something proper over it..?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:17 pm

Sorry for ghosting this whole thing. There's not really much I can say, other than that I struggle to properly take in big blocks of information, and that while I did like Alex, I never really built much characterisation for him, so when it's cut down to just finishing the story... I just don't have anything for him, really.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)