Trinity Isles OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Re: Trinity Isles OOC

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:48 pm

Also mildly off-topic, but I've been playing a lot of hollow knight and just realized...
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:00 am

For Koa, Irene and Bruce... If you guys want to say you just met in the academy given that the others are going there for healing too, you can say so :P

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:35 pm

Is Jeremy here btw?

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:44 pm

Yup

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:46 pm

...So uh...how is this the shortened part of the gym?

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:49 pm

It's not, because you guys never explicitly agreed to it one way or the other :shrug:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:29 pm

I thought we did.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:52 pm

The only person who actually gave a proper reply to the question was Dlover, so I just resumed with operation "normal gym" and made some stuff for the others in the meantime :shrug:

Haley's got a clear way out by now if you figure it's taking too long...

edit: proper, not clever.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:08 pm

But then I won't get any items. :( :puppy:

Edit: Could you not make it the shortened version? I don't know how long she's been in here but it's been ages.
Last edited by Arch Lich Burns on Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:43 pm

XD I was thinking there was something strange about Alex getting so much stuff condensed into that short trip when the other two have had only a little more actually happen. Thought his blindness had just resulted in ignoring all the extraneous paths.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:49 am

M0rtimer wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:19 amAlex gains the Dusk badge milestone!
\o/ Alex gains Aura Mastery (Aura Sphere, Drain Punch, SAtt), and a point in Speed.
M0rtimer wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:19 amAlex gains 960 exp to share among her pokemon!
Her? Well, that's a sudden discovery for Alex. :P

All 960 EXP goes to Tyr, who gains... 15 levels?! Holy s***.
Dragon Tail replaces Tail Whip,
Bite replaces Bide,
From Level 20 he picks up Strong Jaw,
4 points go into each of HP, Att, and Spd, and 3 points go into Def.

Sure I still have a few pokemon left behind at level 25, but I really want to boost my T-rex up high.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:54 am

I would NEVER copy the results from another player and forget to update something :shifty:

Alex is now a girl. Canon.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:09 am

That's what that mysterious potion he made did. Nobody will ever understand how it happened or work out how to reproduce it.
Or should I say 'she made'
My game:

My characters:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:17 am

Don't worry, it only lasts as long until I make another mistake and she's male again :roll:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:22 am

And then it was discovered that Alex's misfortune was all Mort needed to become the perfect being.
My game:

My characters:

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:08 pm

So, Bruce can make Pester Balls that can either burn, poison, paralyze, make them sleep, confuse or enrage them.

He can also make X-items, Dire Hits, or Guard Specs. If any of those sound useful for the upcoming fight (or just in general) then let me know.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:19 am

Hey, stop stealing Jeremy's schtick! :P

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:12 am

He is an npc, we can steal his schtick all we want.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:13 am

Said by the character who plays Haley, who decided to use his exact color. :roll:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:33 am

That was by accident! Becides you have many characters with various colours. It's not like we have much in way of colour variety that you havent already chosen.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:34 pm

I didn't even know that Jeremy was a Chemist!

I definitely sound picky here, but soon I'll be able to create Grimer and Koffing, and I looked a Trubbish, and it's just... not good. It doesn't even get any good physical poison moves until it's level 50 something.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:36 pm

You guys group can meet up with Alex pretty much whenever you want, by the way... Technically Koa shouldn't be able to join in with at least meeting Alex because of his tutoring, but whatevs. Unless he WANTS to do something else.

Or you can ignore Alex and just go pokemon hunting if you want to be mean :P Do any of you have preferences for what you're trying to hunt for..?

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:15 pm

I'm interested in a few 'mons: Charmeleon/Charizard, Toucannon, Dartrix/Decidueye, Charjabug/Vikavolt.

Of course, Izzy has no idea any of these Pokemon exist. So she's just wanting to do some training. And actually, if we have some downtime while Koa is at the Tutor place, I'd like to add some Moves to my Sketchbook (so I can finally actually get use out of Chronicler). Plus giving Maku that Surf TM, and swapping my team around.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:26 pm

Yeah, we can just say there's a bit of downtime while Koa also needs to do his tutoring so you can take care of some of that.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:15 pm

So just to clarify, we have Alex, Drake, Bruce, and Izzy all going to catch pokemon/train, right? With Koa doing his tutor stuff, and Haley and Bjorn doing their own thing?

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett