Extensively Logorrheic

Re: Trinity Isles OOC

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:31 am

Hm! This is good to know, thanks

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:30 pm

Also, hmm, I just realized memory wipe being ranged doesn't really fit with the Nihilego's "psychic" abilities being based around it's poison...

*Kinhe spits at the enemy*

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:55 pm

.... Remind me to never again let Roy near something we want to capture. I only pray a slip of thought hasn't cost you the opportunity. >.<
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:56 pm

Honestly Alex doesn't even need to help, Koa's got this. It's probably best if he didn't, actually.

Not that Roy can really even get into range, I don't think? He'd have to use a ranged attack, with the Greninja being up high like that.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:09 pm

That's probably a good thing. XD
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:05 am

Hey Mort, is it too late to say I taught eevee friend guard while brushing his fur earlier?

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:14 am

@Dlover, yeah Combat or Athletics. You have to make an Accuracy check, too. AC 4

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:17 am

Double post, but Mercury has 5d6+2 Combat, right?

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:31 am

Natrivv wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:05 am Hey Mort, is it too late to say I taught eevee friend guard while brushing his fur earlier?
Eh, sure. If with earlier you mean back at the city of course, not in the like two minutes watching birds. :roll:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:45 am

Mercury does. But Mercury is also a bird made of swords. And would be trying to grapple a target who's in a net. Doesn't seem ideal for the net.

Also, editing an AC into my post.
My game:

My characters:

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:09 pm

SamWiser wrote:Struggle can hit ghost's right?
Usually it can't, because Struggle is a Normal attack by default. If you have a Capability that modifies it to be a different type, like Fountain, Firestarter, Zapper, etcetera, then you can hit Ghosts with those. It doesn't look like Bruce has any of those, though.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:23 pm

Thanks. I guess I assumed it could in the games, then couldn't remember if it was the same in here. (It does say Normal on the character sheet, so I should have been able to figure out, but I was guessing/hoping that it was meant to be the ??? type, and they just used Normal instead)

I guess I'll change my actions to another Terrorize instead.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:30 am

Question! Did the Greninja get an Injury from Kinhe's attack? If it did that's another +5 onto its Capture Rate (I forgot about that until just now), which might make the difference? :shifty:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:38 am

Nope, just a bit shy of an injury.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:48 pm

Shadow gets all the exp, gains a level, and one point in Speed
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:50 am

Hey Mort, are there 2+ birds within 3m of each other? Preferably without bugs in their talons.

(Also, regarding the apparently suicidal birds - maybe that one was just inexperienced, and grabbed a Charjabug by accident? Or it plans to fly up really high and drop it, let gravity do the work... :paranoia: )

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:29 am

Let's say that if you target the birds that are fighting the Vikavolt, you could target two without risking hitting any "friendlies".

And, who knows- Those birds haven't actually attacked yet, instead opting to fly up as fast as possible...

Also, Vader, you can give a substitute action for Alex if you'd like.

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:45 am

Since Izzy didn't do anything with her action last turn, can we say she swapped out the Fire drive for the Ice one in her blaster? :shifty:

EDIT: Oh, and would she be able to get within range of the bug-carriers to hit them with a Sing, using Kay's movement speed?

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:54 pm

I suppose so. :roll:

And yeah, you can if you want- Won't be able to hit all of them, obviously.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:57 pm

I don't have any suggestions for what Alex should do. I'm fairly certain this should catch anyway :shifty:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:10 am

Yeah, I can just wait on this one. Would've had Dusk try another grapple, but it's not needed anyway.
My game:

My characters:

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:25 am

Greninja with Hydration over Protean, huh? Well, beggars can't be choosers :lol:

Is it male or female, btw?

Also, the Greninja should've still had a lower initiative than Koa. While the Flinch itself wears off after a round, the drop in initiative remains.
February 2016 playtest wrote:Flinch: Upon becoming Flinched, the user lowers their Initiative by 5 for the rest of the Scene and is Vulnerable
for 1 full round. Multiple of instances of Flinch may stack; being switched out removes the Initiative-lowering
effect. (Also yes, you can now Flinch people of a higher Initiative than yourself)
Well, technically it's the Vulnerable state that wears off. It doesn't really specify that Flinch does? I'm not sure what that means with regard to capture rates. I was just operating off the idea that normally Flinch lasts for a round, but I'm not sure if that's technically the case anymore with the playtest version.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:21 pm

Well, couldn't be lucky on every roll, it appears... :P

Also you're right, I forgot. Feel free to undo that damage.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:29 pm

SuperVaderMan wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:25 amIs it male or female, btw?
;)

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:00 am

M0rtimer wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:21 pm releasing Cygnus close to the Scyther
I know it's theater of the mind, but how close is close? Cause with sprint Scyther could move up to 12 meters, and Cygnus over land is 7 with the move having a range of 6 for a total of 13.
So Without sprint he should have at least one square cushion in terms of being realesed? Or was close two squares away?