PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7506
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dusk9 » Sat May 05, 2018 9:11 am

"I mean, technically, I guess? If she wanted 50 or something then yeah, that wouldn't be happening. But four? It's not like it's gonna hurt anyone."

"Plus it'll save me like 2000 bucks."

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5575

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat May 05, 2018 9:36 am

"I guess it wouldn't... I'm just worried about getting in trouble, yeah?" But then, that's why Izzy is asking for help, Koa realizes. "...I guess I can help out. How much are those things?"

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7506
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dusk9 » Sat May 05, 2018 11:54 am

"Only 1000 each - I can give you the money for it first. And if the others are up for helping then we can all just buy one each. Shouldn't raise any eyebrows that way!"

User avatar
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6927

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SamWiser » Sun May 06, 2018 12:41 am

As Dave and Irene (I'm assuming) leave to go do something, Bruce gives his boss a sheepish look and a small apology for disrupting the work day, then goes to put the bike on the lift, as he had been instructed to do earlier. When he gets a second he pulls out the note and reads it. He enters her number into his phone as "Battle girl/Dave's gf?" and sends her a message.

Code: Select all

You wanted to talk? What about?
► Show Spoiler
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

User avatar
Natrivv
Spokesperson in Training
Posts: 1353

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Natrivv » Sun May 06, 2018 3:40 pm

"Oh... Well, I don't... Have a rapidash..."
It's ok, most people don't

"Now, that... Was totally different! I had important battles to do later on the day, couldn't risk my pokemon getting injured, y'know!"
"Oh, were you getting ready for the gym challenge afterwards?"

"W-Well, I wouldn't say that there's anything wrong with your memory, of course, just... I got interrupted before I could finish my sentence! I was gonna say... Don't... Hurt... Me... Pokemon! Yes!"
Irene just sort of gives him the side eye... She thought she was bad with creating lies on the fly... but still, his didn't even make grammar sense.

"... Oh, right? I could go and pay a drink for you, still, if you'd like..."
"Still? Something bothering you? You've helped me out, so I should be able to return the favor if you need help with something." Irene offers sweetly, probably crushing Dave with the "friend zone" that sentence just implied.

irene charm check [5d6] = 16

Code: Select all

Your ultra beast. I know someone else who caught a related pokemon, though he had to go through an explosion to get it. I wanted to see if any of the crazy cults have approached you yet, because with Dave talking about it openly in the market they're going to notice soon enough.

plus, I think the two ultra beasts would be able to soothe each other... probably

User avatar
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6927

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SamWiser » Sun May 06, 2018 7:09 pm

Code: Select all

Your ultra beast. I know someone else who caught a related pokemon, though he had to go through an explosion to get it. I wanted to see if any of the crazy cults have approached you yet, because with Dave talking about it openly in the market they're going to notice soon enough.

plus, I think the two ultra beasts would be able to soothe each other... probably
Bruce looks at his phone, puzzled for a minute, then replies.

Code: Select all

I think the only crazy person to approach me is you. What do you mean, ultra beast? Are you talking about Tops?
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

User avatar
Natrivv
Spokesperson in Training
Posts: 1353

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Natrivv » Sun May 06, 2018 7:39 pm

Code: Select all

I think the only crazy person to approach me is you. What do you mean, ultra beast? Are you talking about Tops?

Code: Select all

huh, is there some dark history behind you? But yeah, I'm talking about Tops, Tops came from another dimension right?

User avatar
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6927

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SamWiser » Sun May 06, 2018 8:40 pm

Code: Select all

huh, is there some dark history behind you? But yeah, I'm talking about Tops, Tops came from another dimension right?

Code: Select all

Maybe? Something messed up happened. It's like a crack opened up in the sky and he just flew out. I figured he was from space or another world or something. I just call him my little demon.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

User avatar
Synch
Game Master
Posts: 4524
Location: New Zealand

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Synch » Mon May 07, 2018 2:46 am

After reading the plaque, Bjorn quickly checks the graves for any headstones or any other clues before making his way over to the alchemy table to see what is available to use there.

Perception check: 5D6 = [4, 2, 4, 3, 4] = 17
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Natrivv
Spokesperson in Training
Posts: 1353

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Natrivv » Mon May 07, 2018 5:57 pm

Code: Select all

yeah...

there's a very active protective father creating those cracks.

but he's not as important as the well, I'd feel better talking in person then hackable devices

User avatar
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6927

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SamWiser » Mon May 07, 2018 10:00 pm

Code: Select all

yeah...

there's a very active protective father creating those cracks.

but he's not as important as the well, I'd feel better talking in person then hackable devices

Code: Select all

Uh... yeah. Sure. There are a few places where we can talk without attracting too much attention. How does pizza sound? I know a place. Very quiet. People keep to themselves, if you know what I mean.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 12064

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by M0rtimer » Tue May 08, 2018 4:21 pm

Alex

"Observant? Maybe. When it comes to people, I've always been observant. The environment, on the other hand, I'm practically blind. As for aura guardian? I think I've heard that term once. I understand that what I've recently started seeing are auras, so I guess maybe that's what I am. Not really much of a guardian, though, more like a watcher... And yes, I get that my vision ruins the theme a little, but it's not like I can just turn it off, it's been this way since it first started, and even with it I'm not likely to see the things most people would with the torch. It took me a minute to realise that 'reaper' was a robot, too, so it's not infallible... I guess you're on the lookout for people trying to cheat the system, then. I can at least assure you that I had no knowledge of the ambient aura here initially. I actually had to consider what the torch was for before I even knew what I was seeing."

The girl seems to pause for a moment, leaning closer... Before leaning back as it seems she shrugs.

"Fair. If you're really new to all this, I suppose it can't be helped."

"If you've been having people like myself appear frequently - A surprise, considering I've only ever met two pokemon with the same powers - then I would suggest preparing some benefits to using the flashlight. Blacklight and invisible ink, light-reactive sensors for a trigger of some sort, or something similar. Anyone with the sight won't bother with the torch, and miss the hidden writing. There are ways to resolve the problem."

"Oh, no, it's not like I had people 'specifically' like you appear... It's just that we've been having people that have some kind of means of ignoring tricks, ya know? Like this girl that could sense things using wind powers, for example."

"And fun suggestions... Not worth it for the one or two people that can ignore it, though. Besides the recent bout of people, it's still uncommon..."


"So there are other 'aura guardians' in the area, and you know some about them. Is there much you can teach me about the topic? All I know is that the things I'm seeing are auras, all living things and some objects produce an aura, and by seeing these auras I can get a feel for a person's intentions. Ah, and apparently I can communicate using aura, but I'm only starting to get a feel for that."

"...Oh, boy. You really need a tutor, huh?" the girl says, letting out a deep sigh as she gives Alex a last proper inspection... And with yet another sigh states.

"I suppose I can try and help you with a couple things, although I'm probably not the best person for it... Let's get walking though first, right? Don't want to stay in here forever."

Alex takes heed to the advice, walking down the other path... Not finding anything for now, however.

Haley

Haley wants revenge on the creature, but it's already long gone by the point she'd want to hit it, after she kicked it and it ran off... And it does seem to be faster than her, having already disappeared around the corner. It might be possible to follow it, though, if that would be a wise thing to even try..?

(It'd be a survival check to track, I suppose, if you'd want to try to.)

Koa, Izzy

Koa and Izzy meet up again at the stall, Koa looking over the wares as Izzy tries to haggle... Koa finding a similar thing to Izzy, both hand and weighted nets, all 10% cheaper than usual... Izzy is trying to go just a "bit" lower, though.

"Uhh...3200? Or is that too much...?"

"Oh, no, no! It cost 3000 to craft eviolite... We make nothing of that! It take lot of good work to craft eviolite... You say boy's work is only worth 200?" the woman starts, almost seeming insulted... Eventually making her counteroffer.

"No, no. 3500, lowest I go. Yes?"

Following that, Izzy shares her plan for "acquiring" a TM for cheap... Using only a little bit of potentially illegal trading. Koa expresses his concerns, as Isabella and Jeremy add in their own.

"...You're stupid for accepting that kind of deal. But sure. I'll help."

"I... Think there's some kind of ID on those devices they could use to link back to you... Although, what are the odds that they'd find out, right..?"

Bruce, Irene

"Oh, were you getting ready for the gym challenge afterwards?"

"Err... Well, I'm not really... Allowed to do that, y'know."

"Still? Something bothering you? You've helped me out, so I should be able to return the favor if you need help with something."

"Oh, no! I just meant that if you still wanted to drink, is all!" he quickly retorts, seeming... Rather clueless.

Following that, Irene spends more time focusing on her phone than on Dave, as Bruce responds between his work time, as overall it's still a rather "slow" day for the shop... Eventually, Bruce offers her to simply dump Dave, and go get pizza with him instead to talk about potential end of the world scenarios.

Bjorn

Bjorn checks the graves, finding most of them uninteresting besides... Oh joy. This one has his name on it. That's... Probably not a coincidence. Some of the graves also seem to have flowers, too... Besides that, though, nothing special to remark, as he heads over to the alchemy table... It seems to hold a heavy tome, which in turn details different recipies, while the table itself holds many herbs, and a distillation setup of sorts. This is probably going to be... Complicated.

(Roll occult edu, medicine edu, and survival please)

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 15492
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue May 08, 2018 5:19 pm

Annoyed that the thing took her stuff, Haley tries to track it down.
surv [5d6+2] = 11+2 = 13

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5575

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue May 08, 2018 5:23 pm

"I... Think there's some kind of ID on those devices they could use to link back to you... Although, what are the odds that they'd find out, right..?"

"Oof, they can track those? Well now I'm not so sure it's a good idea." Koa says, casting Izzy a worried glance. "How much is a Surf TM anyway? Maybe we could just help pay the difference, yeah? I got some extra cash for winning the Iron challenge."

Regarding potential net purchases, Koa looks over the different strengths of net. He was to wonder, considering that kids are making these things, couldn't Koa make these things himself? Or, if Koa doesn't have the time, would he be able to buy one of the cheaper nets and add onto it to make it stronger?

Survival roll(?) to determine if net-crafting is a thing: 6d6+2 = [6, 6, 4, 3, 3, 1] = 25

User avatar
Synch
Game Master
Posts: 4524
Location: New Zealand

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Synch » Tue May 08, 2018 6:18 pm

"Son of a bitch..." Bjorn mutters, looking at the heavy tome and having read very few books in his life. Well, better start with the contents page at least!

Edu:Occult = 1D6 = [2] = 2
Edu: Medicine = 2D6 = [1, 1] = 2
Survival = 5D6 = [2, 3, 3, 3, 3] = 14


(wow, 8 dice rolls and nothing better than a 3!)
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
Posts: 11742
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dlover » Tue May 08, 2018 7:46 pm

"Well, I'm glad I could convince you that I'm not intentionally cheating."
Continuing to explore, Alex tries talking as he searches for any oddities, completely blind regardless of the expectations of cheating, "So, you're not the best teacher, does that mean there's somebody else I could talk to about it?"

I don't know if the intuition rolls before were for navigation or finding things, or if they actually didn't exist and my bad memory is winning out again, so I'm just gonna roll both Per and Int.
Per: 1, Intuition: 21
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7506
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dusk9 » Wed May 09, 2018 1:44 am

"Oh, no, no! It cost 3000 to craft eviolite... We make nothing of that! It take lot of good work to craft eviolite... You say boy's work is only worth 200?"

"No, no. 3500, lowest I go. Yes?"

"Hmm...okaaay, that seems fair enough."

Reluctantly handing over the 3500, Izzy chooses a DEF/SDEF Eviolite which she immediately gives to Fern.

----------------------------------

"...You're stupid for accepting that kind of deal. But sure. I'll help."

"I... Think there's some kind of ID on those devices they could use to link back to you... Although, what are the odds that they'd find out, right..?"

"Oof, they can track those? Well now I'm not so sure it's a good idea. How much is a Surf TM anyway? Maybe we could just help pay the difference, yeah? I got some extra cash for winning the Iron challenge."

"I guess you could...? She was selling it for 4600. If you add in the cracked TM device, the total came to about....6100, I think? And I was only gonna pay 4000 for the other TM thingies."

"But come on, this is Murkoff! Even if anyone does link them back to us, we just say they got stolen, right?"

"Oh, actually..."


Pulling out her 'dex, Izzy sends off a quick message, an idea having popped into her head.

Code: Select all

Hey Sparky! If we got some TM devices, would you be able to wipe our IDs from them?

(We can call it payment for almost getting me mauled by a demon crow :P )

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 12064

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by M0rtimer » Thu May 10, 2018 6:11 pm

Haley

Haley attempts to track it down, but is having issues because... It's not leaving behind any tracks..? She has to rely on very subtle clues, as simple as dust seeming mildly displaced, to try and track it down, also relying partially on her perception... But eventually comes to the conclusion that either she lost the track, or it simply... Disappeared into thin air, as the trail seems to go cold.

Koa, Izzy

After Izzy claims her eviolite, conversation continues...

"Oof, they can track those? Well now I'm not so sure it's a good idea. How much is a Surf TM anyway? Maybe we could just help pay the difference, yeah? I got some extra cash for winning the Iron challenge." Koa proposes, while looking over the nets, figuring how easy it would be to try and make these nets himself... And comes to the conclusion that it's probably something he could do..? It's something that seems to tie in with his own survival skills, after all... BUT, there's still two matters besides that to throw a potential wrench in things, of course. Firstly, just because he could craft them himself, doesn't mean it'd be free- He'd still need to get enough suitable rope or twine, as well as wood and such to use... And secondly, it seems to be a very time incentive task. Even if he's pretty sure he could pick up the task quick, he'd best prepare the better part of a day if he wants to make any big ones...

"I guess you could...? She was selling it for 4600. If you add in the cracked TM device, the total came to about....6100, I think? And I was only gonna pay 4000 for the other TM thingies."

"But come on, this is Murkoff! Even if anyone does link them back to us, we just say they got stolen, right?"


Isabella seems to have a bit of a grin, shrugging lightly. "I mean, yeah. I still think it's stupid, but it's unlikely they find out, right? And if they do find out... Well, it IS murkoff. Just say it got stolen."

"I suppose that is... Correct. I'd be more worried about someone finding the hacked device on you, really..."


With that, though, Izzy realizes she knows a literal god of technology that she might be able to pull a favor from... Grabbing her phone as the reply is almost instant.

Code: Select all

Hey Sparky! If we got some TM devices, would you be able to wipe our IDs from them?

(We can call it payment for almost getting me mauled by a demon crow :P )

---

Haha! There is nothing I can't do if I put my mind to it! ;)

It IS tricky, though... I do not "own" the league systems, so I'd have to call in... Favors. :)

I suppose if you're worried, I can make sure it happens, though. But I don't think you need to worry. :)

Like your friends say, this IS Murkoff. You can easily claim they just got stolen. :)

And even in the worst case scenario that they DO discover you sold those off... :o

The worst they will do is likely add it to your record to blackmail you in a couple years to fill a position of their liking.

ha ha ha
► Show Spoiler
Bjorn

Bjorn starts his own foray in the book, and... Seems to be having as much success with it as the one that came before him. He can only barely even figure out the right page, and that's with the title of the page literally written in plain English..! (Although to be fair, the book might be otherwise confusing) And his medicine education does not help, as it is found largely lacking... The only thing he can really make sure off is keeping that fire maintained, and hope that burning it thoroughly will just... Kill any nastiness, as that's the best he can really hope for as he shoves in random ingredients. The final result of his batch seeming to be a vile, but at least well-distilled liquid come out of the process... As the reaper animatronic lets' know what he's supposed to do with it.

"DRINK."

Alex

"Well, I'm glad I could convince you that I'm not intentionally cheating."

"Oh, but so you ARE cheating..?" she asks, her voice for a moment seeming to perk up in what appears to be a mildly teasing tone.

"So, you're not the best teacher, does that mean there's somebody else I could talk to about it?"


"Well... I know the guy that taught me, obviously, but he's not really around... Nor are you really gonna be able to catch a hold of him I'm pretty sure. He's usually rather busy. Gotta be others though, right? Ask Jack once you meet him."

Alex meanwhile, continues through the maze, as he eventually comes upon another larger room... This one filled with... Clowns..? The one in the middle soon turning it's head towards Alex as it bellows out.

"HELLO, *ALEX*! WELCOME TO THE CARNIVAL! YOU'LL NEED A TICKET TO PLAY! FIRST ONE'S FREE, AND IF YOU WANT ANY MORE, PLEASE JUST THROW SOMETHING IN MY BELLY!"

It's jaw unhinges as it says that, revealing a tube leading down... As it hands dispenses the ticket in question. It seems like there's three "stalls" around to try... A shooting gallery, bell and hammer, and an electric maze.

(Yeah, per and intuition each time.)

User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
Posts: 11742
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dlover » Thu May 10, 2018 7:22 pm

Alex smiles faintly at the teasing, "I don't know, am I? What is cheating? If I didn't expect the result, does that count? Maybe I'm just bending the rules. Maybe I'm actually just really lucky and convinced you I haven't walked into any walls by chance."

"Hm, yes, Jack can probably give me the best answers. Well, even without a good teacher, I'll probably work out most of it myself, with enough time."

Alex looks at the ticket, the various "stalls," and the clown for a moment, "Yyyyeah, I don't think I can handle any of these particularly well, so..." Taking the ticket, Alex immediately stuffs it into the clown's mouth, "Let's see what happens if I do this." gives a sigh and heads for the shooting gallery, "Maybe this way I can get lucky and achieve something."

Combat = 16, as mentioned in OOC.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 15492
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri May 11, 2018 5:24 am

Haley irked that her thing got stolen starts to look around for anything hidden or anythng she missed while runnng around. "Stupid sign full of lies." Haley pauses and feels the wall in front of her to see if it's the same as the others.
Per [5d6+5] = 20+5 = 25

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5575

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri May 11, 2018 12:08 pm

Koa sighs theatrically as everyone around him agrees that breaking this law and getting away with it will totally be easy, actually. "Alright, alright. If it'll help us out in the end, I can pick one up for you later...."

Koa considers the nets again, and he comes to the conclusion that while he possibly could make nets on his own, it would pretty much take up a whole day to make a single good one. Something tells Koa he won't have the luxury of sitting around doing just that, at least not all in one go. Maybe it's something he could work on now and then, or he could make a small one occasionally, on the road?

Koa fiddles with the colored shards hidden in his sleeve, pressing the soothing yellow one to his wrist (Royal Privilege: +2 to Charm). The strongest-looking Weighted Nets were going for $1080 a piece, but thanks to the shard he suddenly feels like he could do better than that.

"So these nets are pretty good-looking, yeah?" Koa leads in to the old lady tending shop. "I'm thinking I could use one, but two would be even better in case something happened to one of 'em. I dunno if I wanna spend that much just for insurance, though... ya think I could get those two nets there for a flat 2000?"

Charm on Net seller: 2d6+4 = [5, 4] = 13
(Boosting to 15)

User avatar
Natrivv
Spokesperson in Training
Posts: 1353

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Natrivv » Sat May 12, 2018 6:32 am

Code: Select all

Sure pizza sounds good. Just tell me where to meet ya.
With that Irene guiltily turns to Dave...
"Hey, I know you mean well, but I think we're just operating on different levels. Plus I'm about to leave the town soon and I think you have some good friends here."
Even when being awkward and essentially dumping the poor guy, Irene keeps a certain level of charm Irene Charm [5d6] = 15

To Koa and Izzy

Code: Select all

Hey, I found a person with a pokemon like Koa's tentacruel. I'm going to ___. I'm not sure what to really talk about. Any chance of some back up?

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7506
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dusk9 » Sat May 12, 2018 6:45 am

"Alright, alright. If it'll help us out in the end, I can pick one up for you later...."

Beaming happily, Izzy gives Koa a quick hug then turns back to the other two.

"Thanks so much! It'll be fine, I promise. Anyway, I was gonna go and get one now - you guys want to come?"

But before she can leave, Izzy notices the message from Irene and skims through it on her 'dex.

"Tentacruel? I didn't know you had a tentacruel...?"

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5575

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat May 12, 2018 8:34 am

Koa's taken aback, but can't help but smile a bit at Izzy's quick embrace. It's easy to forget sometimes, with all the subterfuge and world-saving, that Koa has friends that are in this whole mess together with him.

"Tentacruel? I didn't know you had a tentacruel...?"

"Tentacruel? No I-" Koa starts, before his eyes suddenly widen. "Oh! That Tentacruel. The one whose dad beat me up a whole bunch? She found another person that has one of those?" Koa asks, checking his own pokedex.

"Well if Irene's going, we should probably check that out, yeah? I'm just about done here. You wanna pick up your stuff now, Izzy, or wait until after?"

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7506
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dusk9 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:03 am

"Oooh, that Tentacruel! Sounds important, you should probably go meet her straight away. Drake should still be around here somewhere, so I can just get him to help out with the TM thing instead. We'll come find you after, yeah?"

Post Reply