Extensively Logorrheic

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SamWiser » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:38 am

Shadow hits Shock with a Night Shade

http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=203588
Accuracy=16

Rythem 24/24 56 hp recalled
Shadow 21/21 8 hp
Shock 17/17 (24)19 hp + 4 evasion +1 sp. def excited(3), motivated(4), cheered(2)
Foongus conceded
Scraps 1/1 79 hp recalled
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:49 pm

Between the temp hp, and his excitment Shock handles this blow far better then the first one. Returning with another shock wave to knock Shadow out.

Shock shockwave 3623

Shadow ko
Shock 17/17 24 hp + 4 evasion +1 sp. def excited(3), motivated(4), cheered(2)
Foongus conceded

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:29 pm

Scraps comes out again and hits Shock with a nasty Poison Tail, knocking him out

http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=203605
Accuracy=16 Power=43 (31)

Shadow ko
Shock 17/17 0 hp + 4 evasion +1 sp. def excited(3), motivated(4), cheered(2) ko'd
Foongus conceded
► Show Spoiler

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:00 pm

► Show Spoiler
So I know you're saving Poipole, but if you want to change your action so you aren't sending Skrelp into a bad match up first go ahead otherwise second spoiler.
► Show Spoiler

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:27 pm

ah... can we just say Shock is conceded? Irene says, walking back to her spot, with a limp trying to pretend she didn't just do that.

Uh... yeah. We can say that. I suppose I should concede Scraps too, since he's not in too good of shape. Bruce tries to hide his obvious confusion at her jumping in the way of Shock's attack. He wasn't a stranger to a fight, but neither were his pokemon, and he wouldn't take a hit for them unless it was a killing blow. And maybe not even then.

Well, I guess I've been having an off day, because I'm down to my last pokemon. And I think it's one that'll interest you even more than my Haunter. Bruce sends out Tops, who does a flip in mid-air, looking around at the small crowd watching the battle, and his opponent. Alright Tops. This is your first fight. Let's start with a Peck! Instead, the demon from another realm starts spinning on its head, giving out short, quick laughs.

Miss...

Etoile 20/20 75 hp
Shadow ko
Shock 17/17 conceded
Tops 15/15 70 hp
Foongus conceded
Scraps Conceded

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:49 pm

sorry, didn't make myself clear enough Irene used Ally switch, that's why she's trying to pretend nothing happened Psychic powers and all that jazz lol

Aww, how cute! far cuter... Irene cuts herself off before going any further. Anyways set up some defense!

Etoile set's up a simple reflective barrier.
and next round goes in for a comet punch but misses... [1d8] = 5
"That's ok just turn that extra momentum to dodge!"

spelling this out cause I'll be adding a lot of buffs to etoile
► Show Spoiler
Etoile 20/20 75 hp +4 evasion reflect(2) excited(2) motivated(2) cheered(1)
Shadow ko
Shock conceded
Tops 15/15 70 hp
Foongus conceded
Scraps Conceded

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Tue May 01, 2018 8:39 am

Hey Tops! This is a battle. You know, those things we watch on tv at night? The point is to actually hurt them. Use Acid!

Tops, finally understanding what the point of it is, sprays etoile with a strong blast of acid.

Etoile is poisoned and loses 1 def cs

http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=203650
Accuracy=20 Power=36
http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=203657
Crit Damage=19
Total Damage=55 (34)

Etoile 20/20 41 hp +4 evasion reflect(2) excited(2) motivated(2) cheered(1) poisoned -1 def
Shadow ko
Shock conceded
Tops 15/15 70 hp
Foongus conceded
Scraps Conceded
► Show Spoiler

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Tue May 01, 2018 10:42 am

► Show Spoiler
Is Etoile shakes off a lot of the acid, (excited to reduce damage by 5, and motivated raises lowered cs stages by 1)
Before Irene can say anything the scrappy little bug decides to return the punch, ignoring the posion coursing through it's veins as his comet punch turns into more of a meteor mash
etoile comet punch 20 punch counter 1
damage 40(25)

Etoile 20/20 39 hp +4 evasion reflect(2) excited(2) cheered(1) poisoned
Shadow ko
Shock conceded
Tops 15/15 45 hp
Foongus conceded
Scraps Conceded

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Tue May 01, 2018 11:55 am

► Show Spoiler
Alright, good start. Now let's try Peck again!

Accuracy=16
Power=22 (32)

Etoile 20/20 7 hp +4 evasion reflect(2) excited(2) cheered(1) poisoned
Shadow ko
Shock conceded
Tops 15/15 45 hp
Foongus conceded
Scraps Conceded

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Tue May 01, 2018 2:28 pm

► Show Spoiler
Between the excitement 27 and the protective properties of reflect the damage is reduced to a much smaller amount of 14.

"All right, good start now switch it up!"
Etoile does just that handing things off to the cheapest pokemon Irene could call out against posion types... a steel type.

Ochrana 22/22 65 hp +2 evasion reflect(1) excited(2) cheered(1)
Etoile 20/20 25 hp poisoned recalled
Shadow ko
Shock conceded
Tops 15/15 45 hp
Foongus conceded
Scraps Conceded
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue May 01, 2018 5:50 pm

Haley

Haley turns around to face the thing that's chasing her, but... Whatever it is, it's NOT a robot- Or at the very least, it definitely doesn't look like one..! Then again, with how fast it moves, she can barely tell, but it appears to be an imp of some kind, with blackened skin, carrying a flickering lantern in it's one hand... As it's other hand quickly grabs for her satchel, and grabs something from it- Before seeming to rush off as quickly as it arrived. After gathering her bearings for a moment, though, she notices it seems to have grabbed her abra idol...

Koa

"...So it's just a pokeball?"

"...Yessss..?" he answers, eyes dashing between Koa and the salesman... As none the less the subject seems dropped. Until not much later, that is...

"Now hold up, ain't you being kinda rude? You just made a sale 'cause of him! I wouldn't have bought from ya if my friend didn't just tell you what your own stock was. The least you could do is offer him the same deal you gave me, yeah? Or if you're so eager to get his grand, then you should throw in a Great ball to make it even."

The man seems to take the words in consideration for a moment... Before eventually shrugging.

"Might have, might not have. Important part is, I've the hunch there's something he's not telling me about that there ball. Don't mean to pressure him, of course... If he doesn't want it, he can just put it back."

"No, it's... Fine, Koa. I'll just pay for it." Jeremy let's out with a sigh, paying the money regardless. Taking the ball before a bit of distance is put between them and the shopkeeper, as he let's out another sigh and turns back to Koa.

"Sorry, I probably wasn't being obvious enough... This ball actually has a zap case attached to it as well- It's a little attachment that zaps an enemy if you throw it against them. Easily costs one thousand five hundred, so it was a steal regardless..."

"Anyways... I guess I'll go back to Isabella now, before she does something stupid..."

Alex

"I suppose that's a good precaution to take, even if the available ingredients aren't actively toxic. Well, I'm not noticing any effects, so unless it's a delayed reaction I should be alright."

"Good!" the girl responded seemingly happy, seeming to lean closer as if... Further inspecting Alex..? Her aura seems to darken for a moment as if she noticed something, but quickly seems to return to a more neutral tint.

"Well, I suppose you wouldn't mind if I just stuck behind you for a little bit..? Just to make sure there's no complications, of course. Just continue on like usual, and pretend like I'm not here..."

Izzy

Izzy sells her excess items, trying her best to charm the pawn store owners in giving a bit more for them than usual... Met with a hard no on the consumables, but a bit more of doubt on the chemistry set, given it's origin... Meaning that they're not exactly sure of if it has any special use, or if it is merely a slightly fancier version of a chemistry set. Eventually they seem to settle on that they can only "take" it as a chemistry set, but that they'll pay out a bit more for it... Eventually settling on 700, rather than would be 500.

After that, she moves on to search for held items or similar... Eventually finding a series of stalls surrounding what's best described as a little "clearing", mats and benches laid out on it's inside, what looks to be younger children working there... An older woman seeming to walk as well, and be the one actually doing any of the sales... Most of the kids seem to be working on creating trinkets and such, but there's held items there as well- A good amount of them, including the much coveted eviolite, which it appears she can even have made "on the spot" if she'd so want... The old lady seems to notice Izzy checking out the store, though, already calling out to her.

"Miss, miss! Nice goods, yes? See something you'd like? Something you'd want?"

Selling (everything 10% lower than regular price):

Code: Select all

Choice items
Contest accessory 
Contest fashion
Eviolites
Expert belt
Focus band
focus sash
full incense
lagging items
lax incense
luck incense
shell bell
stat boosters
type boosters
type braces
type gems (sold for 2000)
type plates (sold for 4000)
The store also seems to be selling nets and focuses, again made by the children... Perhaps something Koa might like?

Bjorn

Bjorn's first instinct is to release Pyre, but soon realizes that of course he had to leave those behind for the challenge... His second instinct to try and break open the vent using his ice powers- Believing that he's making some progress against it, but it is relatively slow progress, and he's getting more and more certain that this is not the "intended" way to do this... But then again, who cares about rules? Still... Before he can get ready to continue, he's distracted by what's an undeniably, heavy, "clanking" sound- Coming down from further in the vents. Soon joined by another one, and another one, each getting closer...

Irene

"Ah, that's chaotic, I wouldn't be able to stand a chance fighting by myself. Lucky for me, I almost always have friends around."

"Ah well, yes, I always do say it's good to have friends! I'm always happy to make some more, of course..!"

"Hmm, older then you're probably thinking, but still younger then the spring breeze~"

"O-Oh, yes! Of course, that makes... Total sense!"

It didn't make any sense. Still, Dave found himself nodding heavily without question, almost stammering a bit later.

Thank you for offering, but unlike me, my pokemon are more then capable of handling a fight.

"Oh, of course! I mean, I wasn't meaning to imply you'd be poor in battle! I bet you're real strong! The strongest! Just saying that I can definitely take down this fella, as your white knight, you know? I mean, not implying that you need a white knight, but... Did I tell you about the time I got fourth place in the dome?"

"Dave, you only got fourth place because no one saw you as a threat."

"Now, that is just a heavily skewed version of events..."

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue May 01, 2018 6:45 pm

Koa gives a grumpy huff as Jeremy allows himself to be cheated.

"Sorry, I probably wasn't being obvious enough... This ball actually has a zap case attached to it as well- It's a little attachment that zaps an enemy if you throw it against them. Easily costs one thousand five hundred, so it was a steal regardless..."

"Oh," Koa responds flatly. Apparently Jeremy came out ahead after all. "Cool, I guess."

"...You can put stuff on pokeballs to make 'em better? What kinds of stuff?"

Koa was planning on searching for a place that sold nets, but now this talk of Cases has him interested. He follows along with Jeremy to learn more, as they go to wherever Isabella may be.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue May 01, 2018 7:49 pm

"Oi! YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Haley looks at the lanturn and decides to kick it out of the imp's hands. "Fire fuels you? Well you won't have this anymore!" struggle [1d20] = 13 [1d8+11] = 6+11 = 17

Per [5d6+5] = 15+5 = 20 Hopefully she catches it doing it before it steals from her so she can knock it out of its hands.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Tue May 01, 2018 9:16 pm

"Oh, of course! I mean, I wasn't meaning to imply you'd be poor in battle! I bet you're real strong! The strongest! Just saying that I can definitely take down this fella, as your white knight, you know? I mean, not implying that you need a white knight, but... Did I tell you about the time I got fourth place in the dome?"

Bruce perks up as Dave starts talking. You can definitely what, Dave? Because I know that's not what you said last time I wanted a practice battle.

"Now, that is just a heavily skewed version of events..."

I remember that fight. I also remember you yelling "Don't hit me!" for most of it. Or are you saying my memory is skewed? Bruce glares at Dave.

Intimidate=21, and AP boosted to 22 because why not.

Bruces bravado lasts until Ochrana comes out. Like I said, I know when I'm facing a fight I can't beat. You win. And this, as you probably guessed, is Tops. Found him a little while ago. Good job, Tops! Bruce gives a 'calm down' signal to Tops, who then flies up to the Klefki and starts chittering away in demon-speak.

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed May 02, 2018 2:10 am

Alex tilts his head as the girl's aura darkens momentarily, wondering what it is that triggered the reaction, then shrugs, responding in a light voice, "If you'd like. Considering the door opened and I'm pretty sure I made the wrong mixture, that's probably the way forward through there, so I'm thinking I should go back and check the other path for idols or other helpful tools first. You can tag along if you'd like, but first, would you mind telling me what it was you noticed just then. Something that made you suspicious, or annoyed. I would rather not have a reason for suspicion lingering. Unless maybe you're actually just meant to be looking for a chance to take me by surprise?"

Charm (Girl, why you hostile?): 15
Intuition (Is she being honest?) 15
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Wed May 02, 2018 11:30 pm

"Most white knights also come galloping in on a rapidash, I do appreciate the sentiment though."

that was a tough fight though. I just happened to have some good counters. Irene goes to shake Bruce's hand as she watches Klefki. It seems Ochrana has no problem conversing with Tops... Maybe it's because they both find the modern world strange?

If Dave was scared away by Bruce's intimadate.
"Hey where did you meet this creature anyways. The other person I know had to go through a very horrid experience when He captured them."

If Dave is still around
Thank you for the fight, and for letting me see the pokemon. Since our pokemon seem to get along, maybe I should come back sometime?
Turning towards Dave Irene smiles, at the well meaning, but foolish person. There was somewhere else you wanted to show me?

either way with the handshake and statement completed Bruce finds a note in his hands

Code: Select all

We should talk somewhere private. my number is ###-####
irene guile check ap boosted [4d6+1] = 20+1 = 21

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Thu May 03, 2018 3:23 am

"Miss, miss! Nice goods, yes? See something you'd like? Something you'd want?"

"Oh...I'm just browsing for now, thanks! Actually, those Eviolites look pretty cool. But I'm not sure I can really afford one...."

Charm: 12
► Show Spoiler
EDIT: If the lady won't drop her prices by $25 for Izzy's puppy eyes, then she'll go back to the pawn stall, sell a Paralyze Heal for $100, then return and buy a DEF/SDEF Eviolite for Fern.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Thu May 03, 2018 7:28 pm

that was a tough fight though. I just happened to have some good counters.

Definitely. I really need a pokemon that could do something about steel types. Maybe a good fighting or ground type. Bruce gets a far-away look on his face, already concentrating on what pokemon would do well with the rest of his team. He keeps running the problem over in his mind until he notices the note in his hand. He quickly slips it in his pocket, having the good sense not to take it out and read it aloud in front of Dave and the rest of the crowd.

► Show Spoiler

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Fri May 04, 2018 5:37 am

Seeing the vent unable to move and in frustration that he is just not smart enough to get into the room, Bjorn slams his fist on the vent in anger before making his way out of the ventilation system, not willing to meet what was making the clanking noise in such a confined space. He will try and get a glance of what it was if he can, otherwise he will continue on into the maze.

Bjorn Perception and Intuition checks:
Perception = 5D6 = [6, 4, 4, 3, 3] = 20
Intuition = 2D6 = [6, 3] = 9
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri May 04, 2018 7:15 pm

Koa

"Oh." Koa responds flatly as he realizes what just happened. "Cool, I guess."

"...You can put stuff on pokeballs to make 'em better? What kinds of stuff?"

"Oh, it's... Mostly cases, I'm pretty sure? There's stuff like bounce cases, lock cases, medicine and spray cases... I wouldn't mind getting my hand on the last one, actually. Besides that I also think it's possible to do some modifications on the poke ball themselves..."

"I mean, not that I'd know how to make any of it... Maybe this guy he talked about would know stuff like this..? Assuming he's an expert like the guy claimed..."

With that, though, Jeremy for now just walks back to Isabella nearby, who... Just seems to be surveying the area, as if... Looking for something. Or someone..? He does notice that the stalls Izzy is currently at are also sellign nets, though.

Haley

Haley kicks the creature as it makes it's escape, eliciting a brief hiss... But little else as it does escape. It darts around a corner not much later...

Bruce, Irene
"Most white knights also come galloping in on a rapidash, I do appreciate the sentiment though."

"Oh... Well, I don't... Have a rapidash..."

You can definitely what, Dave? Because I know that's not what you said last time I wanted a practice battle.

"Now, that... Was totally different! I had important battles to do later on the day, couldn't risk my pokemon getting injured, y'know!"

I remember that fight. I also remember you yelling "Don't hit me!" for most of it. Or are you saying my memory is skewed?

"W-Well, I wouldn't say that there's anything wrong with your memory, of course, just... I got interrupted before I could finish my sentence! I was gonna say... Don't... Hurt... Me... Pokemon! Yes!"

Following the battle, the two briefly converse... Ending with Irene slipping a note to Bruce, as she turns back to Dave.

There was somewhere else you wanted to show me?

"... Oh, right? I could go and pay a drink for you, still, if you'd like..."

Alex

"If you'd like. Considering the door opened and I'm pretty sure I made the wrong mixture, that's probably the way forward through there, so I'm thinking I should go back and check the other path for idols or other helpful tools first. You can tag along if you'd like, but first, would you mind telling me what it was you noticed just then. Something that made you suspicious, or annoyed. I would rather not have a reason for suspicion lingering. Unless maybe you're actually just meant to be looking for a chance to take me by surprise?"

There is a brief moment of silence as the girl in question seems to be looking him up and down... Before chuckling.

"Observant, aren't we? Although I suppose that makes sense... Let's just keep it at the fact that recently we've been having a bunch of visitors who, through some method, manage to avoid some if not most of the tricks our place has to offer... Ruins some of the fun, no? Isn't that right, aura guardian?"

Izzy

"Oh...I'm just browsing for now, thanks! Actually, those Eviolites look pretty cool. But I'm not sure I can really afford one...."

"Well, we might be able to strike a deal, yes? Can cut a bit more, perhaps, but ingredients are expensive... How much could you offer?"

Bjorn

Bjorn quickly absconds from the vent system, not willing to find out what might be hunting him within... With the orientation of the vents, he doesn't get a proper look at it, though. Barring that he'd want to wait, or go closer to check it out... Both which seem like poor ideas.

Instead he continues forward, further exploring the maze... Continuing on to where the maze seems to widen into a rather... Creepy room. Some graves are in the room, the door leading out opposite him, but seemingly locked... And guarded by a grim reaper- If an animatronic, of sorts. Besides it stands a plaque on which is written "CREATE THE DRINK OF THE DEAD TO PROCEED". There also seems to be what is some sort of alchemy table in the faraway corner on the right...

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri May 04, 2018 10:28 pm

Alex shrugs, "Observant? Maybe. When it comes to people, I've always been observant. The environment, on the other hand, I'm practically blind. As for aura guardian? I think I've heard that term once. I understand that what I've recently started seeing are auras, so I guess maybe that's what I am. Not really much of a guardian, though, more like a watcher... And yes, I get that my vision ruins the theme a little, but it's not like I can just turn it off, it's been this way since it first started, and even with it I'm not likely to see the things most people would with the torch. It took me a minute to realise that 'reaper' was a robot, too, so it's not infallible... I guess you're on the lookout for people trying to cheat the system, then. I can at least assure you that I had no knowledge of the ambient aura here initially. I actually had to consider what the torch was for before I even knew what I was seeing."

Alex starts back down the path, heading for the entrance to check the opposite path, "If you've been having people like myself appear frequently - A surprise, considering I've only ever met two pokemon with the same powers - then I would suggest preparing some benefits to using the flashlight. Blacklight and invisible ink, light-reactive sensors for a trigger of some sort, or something similar. Anyone with the sight won't bother with the torch, and miss the hidden writing. There are ways to resolve the problem."

Keeping an eye out as he walks, Alex continues talking, "So there are other 'aura guardians' in the area, and you know some about them. Is there much you can teach me about the topic? All I know is that the things I'm seeing are auras, all living things and some objects produce an aura, and by seeing these auras I can get a feel for a person's intentions. Ah, and apparently I can communicate using aura, but I'm only starting to get a feel for that."

Per: 5, Charm: 19
Last edited by Dlover on Sat May 05, 2018 4:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri May 04, 2018 10:45 pm

Haley follows it around the corner and flings sleep powder on it. [1d20] = 16
She collects the lanturn, turning it off before recollecting her idol. She then runs back the clown room, using her survival skills to get there.

surv [5d6+2] = 17+2 = 19

(If I missed any rolls you can go ahead and roll)

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri May 04, 2018 11:47 pm

After Jeremy's explanation, Koa will have to look up 'ball cases' later to see what they are and what they do. If the worst happens and the group of trainers has to rescue a god-pokemon from the Godslayers, Koa's going to need every advantage he can get.

Speaking of, Koa stops to look through the old lady's and the children's variety of nets and seeing Izzy there, too.

"Hey Izzy. You find anything good? I just got some pokeballs for a good price, and I'm thinking it'll be good to have a net or two in case we find something really tough to catch, yeah?" Koa says with a meaningful look before scanning the selection. "Now what's the heaviest thing I can get...?"

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Sat May 05, 2018 12:39 am

"Well, we might be able to strike a deal, yes? Can cut a bit more, perhaps, but ingredients are expensive... How much could you offer?"

"Uhh...3200? Or is that too much...?"

After she's done haggling, Izzy notices Koa wander over and greets him warmly.

"Hey! Yeah, this place has a bunch of neat Pokemon items too. Oh, and we found this cool TM store! I'm going back later to pick up a Surf TM!"

Pausing, she frowns - a sudden, unpleasant thought popping into her head. Leaning forward, she lowers her voice so only Koa can hear.

"Actually.....I might need some help with that? See, she needs those TM devices you can get from the PokeMart, right? But you need a trainer license to get them. Soooo I kinda said I'd trade her 4 for a Surf TM and an....'upgraded' TM download thingy. Only, now I'm worried that the Mart will get suspicious if I go in and buy 4 all at once..."

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat May 05, 2018 8:50 am

Koa's brow furrows a bit when Izzy shares her plan. "Ain't that illegal? I mean, shopping around this place is one thing, but using our licenses to go out and get stuff to bring back? You sure about that?"