PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:52 am

"I've only verified grass pokemon...I have no idea what the flafffy is saying. What does supernatural mutation mean? Is it good or bad?"

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:59 am

Izzy Focus: 16
Bugsy Focus: 2
Kay Focus: 8

Bugsy 1d6: 2

While Izzy manages to ignore the effects of the shadow rain, and Kay seems unaffected as well, Bugsy reacts pretty badly again. This time he's overcome with an intense sadness, disabling him even as the rage inside continues to smoulder. Seeing that he's in a bad way, Izzy recalls him before he can get worse, while directing Kay to defend herself against the crows. Which she does in typical Kay awesomeness!

Just kidding, she misses horribly. Looks cool, though.

Wing Attack (AC: 4, AC: 1, Damage: 51)

Meanwhile, Izzy turns her attention back to the source of all this. She had to end this mess quickly, before things got out of hand...

Pulling the Heavy Ball she'd been saving out of her satchel, she lobs it at the trapped Honchkrow. At first it looks like her aim is off, the ball sailing clear over the bird....but then a sudden blast of wind knocks it down and directly onto her target!

Heavy Ball (AC: 4, Capture Roll: -20)
Christmas Probability Control! AC: 16
► Show Spoiler

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:07 am

Oh. Well. There's the lantern, Koa realizes with mild revulsion. He supposed it made sense that another 'monster' would be carrying the second part of the riddle. Now how was he supposed to get the lantern, though...?

He's not given much time to think as one of the animatronics gives Koa away, presumably attracting Lantern Head's attention. Koa leaps out of cover, away from the monster, but keeps his footfalls Stealthy as a thought occurs to him. Can this thing see? It doesn't have eyes, though it doesn't have ears either, so...?

Koa takes a moment to observe the creature, intent on finding out if it could 'see' for itself, or if it was just following the noise around the room.

If it seems like it's blind, Koa will try drawing it back through into the known part of the maze and all the way into the graveyard room, tapping along the wall for it to follow and remaining Stealthy if it gets too close. If it actually can see, Koa will just rush past it and head deeper into the unknown.

Athletics to dodge Lantern Head (if needed): 4d6+2 = [6, 5, 2, 1] = 16

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:39 pm

Noticing the towel just akwardly there, Irene takes it, and puts it around her neck.

That's good to hear, and your right I don't really have anything to offer, though Shadow Jack offered the same thing. Irene traces the rim of her cup with her finger. Although,
maybe that's just naive optimism. After all I've never faced serious consequences that could have been avioded if I had lacked one of my flaws... maybe one day I will be too reckless take things to far and hurt someone I care about, or even myself. But preemptively removing something just because something might happen... I don't want to live in that kind of fear. I escaped from a box don't want to go back into one.

Does Darkrai really sing karaoke?

"Well I guess it's time for me to fight isn't it?"

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:36 pm

Switching the flaaffy in for Adrian. Alex will then bring it out again, "How about I call you Pillow? I'll let you spend time with your flock until we move on, so that you can properly say your farewells, okay?"

"Aura pulse... Is that... What I did with the core, maybe when I tried to reach out to it with my own aura? Or... No, by the sounds of it, it's more like a cup and string mechanism, where I send a pulse out and it vibrates the other end to replicate the message. But then, reading thoughts wouldn't work the same way unless people are constantly projecting thoughts... In that case, forming a link between our auras probably is right. A thin strand like a string to carry the messages. So..." Alex focuses his eyes on Haley, pursing his lips lightly as tries to focus on sending a message.

<Is this working? Are you hearing me?>
Intuition (Figuring sh*t out): 23
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:46 pm

Bjorn turns to Luna. "I already have a water/ground pokemon in Sludge over there, so I'm not in need of this little guy. Do you plan on having any pokemon? I haven't seen you with any yet. This little guy looks interested in you."

He flicks a text to Alex and Haley:

Code: Select all

Either of you want a Marshtomp?
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:08 pm

I'll pass.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:45 pm

If Alex picks up on anything, it would be excitement that she can speak to pokemon, and how she plans on hsing it. There is some background noise of various battleplans. He gets surprise when he speaks to her mentally. "Uh...yea I can hear you."

Hmm.  Marshtomo has a good move spread, only one weakness which I have fondness for, a few move avalaible to it to check that weakness.  However it's  abilities are sorely lacking.  While it would be nice to have something to balance out my team, I will pass and wait for a different water pokemon.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:19 am

Okay, and, uh, what type of drinks do they want?

Assuming he gets an answer, Phoenix starts making the drinks as best he can. He is a little more confident on this than he was on the deviled eggs.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:29 pm

Alex, Haley

"I've only verified grass pokemon...I have no idea what the flafffy is saying. What does supernatural mutation mean? Is it good or bad?"

"That does line up with my hypothesis. And whether it is good or bad depends on the person asking and situation. It is simply a mutation stemming from one's potential of a certain magical affinity, so in this instance at least I'd argue it is a positive thing."

Alex meanwhile first spends some time with "Pillow", who seems okay with the name... As long as you don't try to have him live up too much to it. Before turning back to the conversation...

"Aura pulse... Is that... What I did with the core, maybe when I tried to reach out to it with my own aura? Or... No, by the sounds of it, it's more like a cup and string mechanism, where I send a pulse out and it vibrates the other end to replicate the message. But then, reading thoughts wouldn't work the same way unless people are constantly projecting thoughts... In that case, forming a link between our auras probably is right. A thin strand like a string to carry the messages. So..."

"While I would gladly go on a small monologue concerning some of the details given aura abilities from what I have stored in my databanks, the following information is really all you need to know."

"It's magic."

Following this, Alex tries out his "aura pulse"... Seeming to find success with it as Haley confirms the experiment.

Bjorn

Bjorn meanwhile, sends a message off to the other duo, but finds responses to be negative... As he turns to Luna instead.

"I already have a water/ground pokemon in Sludge over there, so I'm not in need of this little guy. Do you plan on having any pokemon? I haven't seen you with any yet. This little guy looks interested in you."

"Well... Maybe. I don't really intend to... Become a trainer, so to speak. And I don't like the idea of capturing pokemon against their will, even if they by nature tend to warm up quick... But I suppose I should get some allies, too."

"...Hey there, little guy. Could you come a bit closer? I'm not as big a fan of the water as you might be."

Izzy

The weather persists, hailing down on all pokemon as Bugsy seems to once again be affected, overcome by just... It would be hard to describe as just "sadness". It was more like it just realized...

THAT THIS LIFE. THIS WORLD. IS A JOKE.

IT IS ALL HOPELESS.

USELESS.

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO.

AND IT WILL NEVER. EVER. CHANGE.

As Bugsy turns just into what seems to be an almost empty husk, with that rage still smoldering inside, Izzy decides to send him back- As the honchkrow seems to bark some orders to the new arrival on the scene... As it hits Izzy from behind as the raven claws at her and her backpack... Dealing 48() damage, as it pulls back... Holding her book, as together with the rain, Izzy drops..!

Weather: ??? (3 turns remaining)
(25/21) Kay 65/86
(23/19) Bugsy enraged 12/89
(17)Murkrow Stolen book
(16)Izzy -4/72 <--
(16)Shadow Honchkrow, trapped, stuck, heavily injured
(16)Murkrow idling lightly injured
(15)Murkrow lightly injured
► Show Spoiler
Koa

Koa pauses, thinking with an rather surprising sense of intuition... What IF the creature was blind..? Stealthing his footsteps, he quickly tries doing just that to avoid the creature, and finds it surprisingly effective... Seemingly ignored as it heads to the clown, seeming to grunt in frustration before smashing it's fist against it a couple times until it eventually shuts up... And Koa seems to formulate some kind of plan- Intent on trying to lure it with some knocks towards the other side of the maze.

And his plan works... To an extent. He was quickly about to discover some complications, however... As it was becoming clear that, agitated by noise, it was not quite content with "shuffling"... And was beginning to rush after him! Something he could potentially try to avoid given that his footsteps are stealthy... But if the beast runs up into him from behind, given the small corridors that come natural to a maze, it'd run straight into him, essentially turning this game of trying to lure it along, into a game of "try to outrun it while it occasionally runs down the wrong corridor", then lure it back... But only about 1/4th of the way to his "destination", he realizes that this monster is getting angrier, and faster, at being "toyed" with... And if he needs to start sprinting to keep ahead, he won't be able to keep his footsteps masked...

Irene

That's good to hear, and your right I don't really have anything to offer, though Shadow Jack offered the same thing. Although,
maybe that's just naive optimism. After all I've never faced serious consequences that could have been avioded if I had lacked one of my flaws... maybe one day I will be too reckless take things to far and hurt someone I care about, or even myself

"Hmm... You are perhaps a bit brazen, kid. I'd probably advice to tone that down before one day you get hurt for real..."

"...But, I also recognize a good bit of myself in you. Some parts. At least you're, well... Nice about it."

"So I guess part of me thinks... Well, it'd both be hypocritical, and perhaps a bit regrettable, for me to say that. You decide for yourself, kid."

Does Darkrai really sing karaoke?

"Hah! Yeah... He's not as good as he claims to be, though."

"Well I guess it's time for me to fight isn't it?"

"Hmm. If you're ready, let's. Now... You got the golden idol- Which actually gives you an option... You can either stick to the usual challenge rules, with an amount of uses depending on how many other idols you found, and might get an additional small reward after the battle... Or, you can ignore the rulings that make things a bit more challenging. Which would you pick..?"/color] Jack asks, while guiding Irene outside.

Phoenix

Okay, and, uh, what type of drinks do they want?

"Oh, right... I almost forgot- Bloody Mary, straight, and a Paradise." the head chef nods, and is off himself. Midas whispering to him once more.

"Good. We are almost complete. Do not worry about the recipes... I shall relay them to you. Taste, in the end, is of little essence, all that matters is that it looks presentable... This will, after all, be their final drink."

"Allow me to repeat the final steps for your convenience. Make the drinks. Find a moment to use that bottle you have to poison both glasses. Our girl will use that to cover for her innocence, claiming she would have died herself had she drunk. When you hand it off, you will be required to taste test it for safety... Do so, and I can remove the poison for you. Then, we run, and get out before the poison takes effect."

"So, first step... Preparation."

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Haley smiles at Rhem, no idea what she's talking about. "That's good I guess! So are we ready to find our other partner in crime?"

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:50 pm

"I guess so. I'm interested in working out how this relates to communicating with pokemon, but we can work on that along the way. I guess first is trying to read thoughts, so that we know I can do that part right. Haley, do you mind?"
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:52 pm

"Ummm. I guess? Try not to go too deep in there please! Very personal!"

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:06 pm

"She said it's surface thoughts, so I don't think I can exactly read deep into your thoughts."
My game:

My characters:

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:18 pm

This wasn't gonna work. Koa had planned on luring this thing into the graveyard so he could just beat it up, throwing rocks at it while the monster tripped and stumbled over the gravestones. At this pace though, with Lantern Head seeming to get faster and faster the angrier it gets, it would catch Koa before they were even halfway there!

Koa stops making noise altogether, ducking behind a corner to catch his breath and think of something else. Koa needed that lantern for something, but how was he gonna get it? Beating the monster up seemed like the most straightforward solution. Koa wasn't likely to take it in a fair fight, though, with the shape he was in, and there's no way he could hit and dodge around Lantern Head in these narrow hallways without it barreling into him. He could try taking it down in the carnival room, but the clowns in there would try to help it out. So... what does Koa do?

Maybe there was another way of dealing with this thing? There was the mirror to deal with the static-monster, and since Lantern Head held the second part of the riddle, maybe it also has something hidden away in its part of the maze to deal with it? Koa didn't like having to trust mere speculation, but it makes sense.

Kao entertains the idea of maybe luring Lantern Head into the nearby, empty idol room, then shutting the door behind it to lock it in. It could buy Koa a lot of time, maybe indefinitely if it couldn't get out... but eventually Koa decides it's too risky of an idea. It'd be tough to lure it in, it'd be risky trying to shut the door again before it can get back out, there's no way to know whether the door would stay shut or whether Lantern Head couldn't just bash his way out, too many unknowns and too many things could go wrong.

With his mind made up, Koa Stealthily maneuvers around Lantern Head, leaving it far behind as he makes his way back through the carnival room and deeper into the half of the maze Koa has yet to explore. At the very least Koa should have a good head start on searching for any secrets, if there are any, before Lantern Head comes charging this way. If he's lucky the monster might even get stuck in that part of the maze...?

Intuition and Perception after carnival room:
5d6+4 = [6, 3, 2, 2, 1] = 18
2d6 = [5, 1] = 6

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:16 am

Alright then, preparation... Bloody Mary has tomato juice, right? And... vodka? Phoenix guesses on what type of alcohol it is. I'm completely lost on what's in a Paradise, though.

Phoenix grabs some glasses and starts making the drinks to Midas's specifications.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:27 am

As the Murkrow dives for Izzy, Kay leaps into action - sticking out her wing to shield Izzy from the attack.

Acrobatics check: 23

(The rest of the round plays out as described before.)

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:56 pm

"No, if we'd met when you were younger you'd probably dislike me as much as another girl I know. She seems to follow the same philosophy of pushing pokemon to their absolute limits and using that to draw out their strength. On the other hand I try to bolster their morale and tap into that to encourage growth.

Your methods pushes them to reach beyond their limits, yet mine pushes towards reaching their limit consistently. One raises the ceiling, the other raising the baseline. While they both push pokemon, the philosophy and action of said pushing is different."

"Hah! Yeah... He's not as good as he claims to be, though."
that... really doesn't fit his lore, but it has been a long time I guess. Diance is a jewelry maker at least... Does he do anything that's related to his legends?

"Hmm. If you're ready, let's. Now... You got the golden idol- Which actually gives you an option... You can either stick to the usual challenge rules, with an amount of uses depending on how many other idols you found, and might get an additional small reward after the battle... Or, you can ignore the rulings that make things a bit more challenging. Which would you pick..?"
Even if my own curiosity took over partway through, the reason I reached this room was to give my pokemon every edge they can get. The ability to completely ignore the challenge sounds like the best thing I could have given them. A big smile appearing on Irene's face, she had actually managed to get them a huge advantage in the battle!
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:02 pm

Haley, Alex, Bjorn

Haley and Alex meet up with Bjorn, who finishes things up with Luna... Who does seem able to coax the marshtomp to join her party. With that, and Alex totally reading every last of Haley's secrets, it seems they're ready to continue on their path... This "mega fissure" should not be far off, now.

Koa

Koa turns to hiding, changing up his strategies... If he wasn't going to be able to outrun it... Maybe he could find something to help him "beat" it further on in the maze, like he did with the "static lady"..? Leaving the thing behind, he does just that... The clowns in the room make a heck of noise as he passes through again, likely luring the creature back- But he DOES have a slight lead, at the very least, as he begins exploring... His path, at first, seeming to take him straight to a door... One that is already unlocked, and seems to be able to be "locked"- It doesn't take much to figure out this could be considered a way to "block in" the creature, and continue further in the maze unhindered... So it also stands to reason, that he's walked past any kind of methods to "defeat" the thing. Keeping the location in mind, he continues searching instead, continuing to search and wander... As he finds himself suddenly startled by the loud sounds of cymbals smashing against each other next to him- As it seems he's triggered another clown trap..!

Phoenix

Alright then, preparation... Bloody Mary has tomato juice, right? And... vodka? I'm completely lost on what's in a Paradise, though.

"Correct. Usually served on ice, but straight means without. Paradise is two portions gin, for one portion apricot brandy, and one portion orange juice. There's other minor details, but I'll guide you through it."

"Hmm. No matter which of the two drinks is going to be the final culprit... They seem almost fitting, do they not?"

Under Midas' guidance, Phoenix is managing the drinks, only needing to try and not show that he has no real idea what he's doing, and is basically just following the instructions in his head... Which he's not exactly greatly successful at- But he only uses his clumsiness as a mask to take out the poison, and split it's content among the two drinks... The clear liquid mixes in, vanishing among the rest of the drink... He's only just in time to hear the sound of someone repeatedly smashing a call bell... Moving over to find the source.

"Heeeeeey, is that order finished yet? People are dying of dehydration up there! Well, alcohol is probably not going to help, but still."

The statement is followed with an almost... Creepy, giggle, as he moves over to find someone leaning over the counter that must be not that much older than him, the "girl" in her middle twenties... The girl dressed in some kind of jet-black "security" armor, hugging tight against an athletic body, an utility belt slung around her waist and over her shoulders seeming to hold a whole array of weaponry... On first glance a gun, a grenade of some kind, and a LOT of knives... In fact, the girl herself was "playing" with one of them at the very moment- Handle on top of the counter as the tip of her finger played with the edge of the blade, just the slightest hint of a trickle of blood playing down, as diluted purple pupils almost seemed to stare through him as he came to check... A small grin spreading on her face.

"Hey now... You're new."

You hear the head chef call out behind you, stating it's okay- That you were asked to do this. The girl tilts her head for a moment, withdrawing the blade as she licks the tip clean of her own blood, before stowing it away... You think you begin to see what the head chef was talking about with this girl being crazy. The grin remained plastered as she motioned towards the two glasses.

"Well then cutie, have a sip will you? Don't worry, I'll allow drinking on the job just this once... Protocol, you know."

"The final obstruction in our plan. Drink without hesitation. I can remove the poison from your system."
Give me a guile check. Izzy

Kay ends up intercepting the powerful attack, taking the 48(38) damage instead... And just ends up stealing his Z-crystal instead..! Clearly not what it wanted to grab, but beggars can't be choosers... As Izzy throws her ball! The ball hits after initially looking like it was going to sail off, as the shadow creature inside offers heavy resistance... But eventually seems to be captured! As it does, the shadow that loomed overhead seems to fade, as the remaining murkrow look ready to flee without a "leader" to inspire them...

(25/21) Kay 18/86
(23/19) recalled
(17)Murkrow Stolen Z-crystal lightly injured
(16)Izzy 39/72
(16)Shadow Honchkrow captured
(16)Murkrow idling lightly injured
(15)Murkrow lightly injured

Irene

"No, if we'd met when you were younger you'd probably dislike me as much as another girl I know. She seems to follow the same philosophy of pushing pokemon to their absolute limits and using that to draw out their strength. On the other hand I try to bolster their morale and tap into that to encourage growth.

Your methods pushes them to reach beyond their limits, yet mine pushes towards reaching their limit consistently. One raises the ceiling, the other raising the baseline. While they both push pokemon, the philosophy and action of said pushing is different."

"Can't say I find myself agreeing fully... But close enough, kid."

that... really doesn't fit his lore, but it has been a long time I guess. Diance is a jewelry maker at least... Does he do anything that's related to his legends?

"Heh. And what would his lore have been, if I might ask..?"

"From what little I know of him, he's always been a bit more on the lax side..."

"Also... You'd probably ought to be a bit more careful how casually you let that information slip. I'm certain you seem to trust me... But still."

Even if my own curiosity took over partway through, the reason I reached this room was to give my pokemon every edge they can get. The ability to completely ignore the challenge sounds like the best thing I could have given them.

"Very well. In that case, we shall have a regular 6v6 battle... I'll guide you to the arena."

(What pokemon are you sending out first?)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:07 pm

Alex brings out Roy to walk beside him while they go, "I've been told I can do something a little strange, and I want to test it. Just think of something and I'm going to try hearing it, okay?"
<Do ye trust errything yer told, boss?>
"... Well, I'm glad to announce that either I'm completely insane or I can use that slight bit of insanity which is aura to communicate with people and pokemon."
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:15 pm

"That's cool! I like mine better because I can actually speak to them rather than cheat.~" Haley gives him a teasing smile as they continue their journey (with Bjorn).

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:35 pm

Ugh, this again. Koa leaves the clanging clown behind as he continues searching this part of the maze. He's not sure what he's looking for, or if there's anything to find, but he'll find out one way or another eventually.

At least this time the monster will have a harder time trying to find him, as Koa sneaks Stealthily through the corridors...

Intuition and Perception in Lantern Head's maze:
5d6+4 = [6, 6, 4, 3, 2] = 25
2d6 = [2, 1] = 3

...right?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:37 pm

"I can speak to any pokemon though."
My game:

My characters:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:52 pm

Well the whole thing of giving people nightmares that contain seeds of prophecy... I expected something more sage like Honestly.

"Darkrai trusted you with the Nightmare Urn, an item that can be abused by playing on peoples fears. If I couldn't figure out from that you're trust worthy, I'd be in serious trouble."

Irene sends out her newest member Etoile seeing the arena she nods in satisfaction before turning towards Jack raising her four fists and entering a boxer's dance bouncing back and forth in the air.

(31/21)Etoile 73/73
► Show Spoiler

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:00 pm

"Rhemmy said it was only willing people and mons so" Haley blows him a raspberry.