Civ 6: Hiatus until August 31

Home to all current Forum Games.
madmartin26
Indulges in Conversation

Re: Civ 6: Myths And Legends: 969.04

Post by madmartin26 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:51 am

BadgeAddict wrote:118 of 1822 = 15% This is not a significant amount of the population....

So you're saying Africa is not a significant part of the world? That we could sacrifice all Africans and no one would care?

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:57 am

I'm not sure i understand or approve of your logic...but yes

If it would appease Lloths rage and or make her go away then yes, we can do this to Africa

another possibility: Killing everyone in the world named Martin....maybe that would work too.... :roll:

Alaen
Converses Frequently

Post by Alaen » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:08 am

The problem with that plan is, that killing all drow won't make Lloth leave us alone, but instead make her super pissed because we killed all her (in her mind) servants.

Can we just not sacrifice our own people if they haven't done anything? By your logic we could also let the drow kill all the Grippli, that would prolly appease Lloth.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:10 am

Here is my base question....how does one kill Lloth?

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:36 am

With great difficulty. You're talking a few extremely rare artifacts, gods attempting to inherit all her spheres of influence, perhaps the utter destruction of all drow and all of her other followers in the world... Probably not happeninng.

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:40 am

Forgot to include possible bonuses for my action so reposting:

FH: Clart will use the vibrating wood to modify a portion of the underside of the hull of the morbid storm with a large hatch that his divers and warriors can secret themselves (and any salvage/loot) in and out of without notice from the outside world.

hobby: ship repair
Righteous OneVengeful One in Goblin Adventurer's League
Righteous Charger in Capture the flag
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:42 am

SA+15AP: Kermutt will attempt to contact Zenkal and ask him how the people of this island might make it so that he "Zenkal" is the only god to have influence over this island and/or how to remove Lloth and stopping her wrath from harming this people. (Kermutt is now a Zenkal Zealot)

Profession: Vessel of Zenkal = Bonus :cheer:

madmartin26
Indulges in Conversation

Post by madmartin26 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:51 am

BadgeAddict wrote:I'm not sure i understand or approve of your logic...but yes

If it would appease Lloths rage and or make her go away then yes, we can do this to Africa

another possibility: Killing everyone in the world named Martin....maybe that would work too.... :roll:
In hindsight it probably wasn't the best analogy, but the population of Africa is 15% of the world population.

Also, Martin is not my real name. :P

Edit: going back to being a prophet I see. Now who's going to make airships for us?

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:58 am

mmm..prophet....like i said, i suppose the blood of his ancestor Kermit, flows strongly in his veins...though remember he offered himself to Zenkal because my rolls kept sucking...and Zenkal told him that more than skyborne would fly...and, given Zenkal is a Deviant Deity...I'm guessing, that i can get away with still being everything i wanted to be still...

Thus, i will still make an airship, once zenkal gives me the plans...

madmartin26
Indulges in Conversation

Post by madmartin26 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:14 am

BadgeAddict wrote:mmm..prophet....like i said, i suppose the blood of his ancestor Kermit, flows strongly in his veins...though remember he offered himself to Zenkal because my rolls kept sucking...and Zenkal told him that more than skyborne would fly...and, given Zenkal is a Deviant Deity...I'm guessing, that i can get away with still being everything i wanted to be still...

Thus, i will still make an airship, once zenkal gives me the plans...
Fair enough. Though I'm not sure I want to ride in an airship planned by Zenkal, he tends to be... Eccentric. Then again, who knows, maybe that means he'll make an awesomely weird but effective airship.

kida
Gives Speeches

Post by kida » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:30 am

Satisfied with the acid water breakthrough, Legima will try a new experiment this month:
FH:
Legima will approach the dwarves and find a volunteer to a genetic experiment. Legima will try to insert the "Technologically Talented" gene from the dwarves into the Simple Celled genome.
Possible bonuses from Occupation(Sceintist), Skill(Genetics), and Laboratory.

ttwig
Speaks Quietly

Post by ttwig » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:18 pm

A D E and can i make a character whenever or are we still doing the 5 votes thing?

kida
Gives Speeches

Post by kida » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:48 pm

A) 6 ( Kelten, Dlover, Alaen, Badge,Martin, ttwig)
B)
C) 5(aegis,chuck, kida, D34d, Dave)
D) 11 (aegis, kelten, Chuck, kida, Dlover, D34d, Alaen, Badge, Martin, Dave, ttwig)
E) 4 (aegis, Dlover, D34d, ttwig)
F) 6 (chuck, kida, Alaen, Badge, Martin, Dave)
G) 1 (kelten)

Aegis J Hyena
Game Master

Post by Aegis J Hyena » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:07 pm

ttwig wrote:A D E and can i make a character whenever or are we still doing the 5 votes thing?
Meh, there's room, one more won't hurt.

Real life got in the way today as I had to adjust my long term plans a little bit. Not in the mood for writing, so post (and stream) will be tomorrow.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Capricornian/

It's Always Something. No, don't give me that look. It's Always Something.

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:42 pm

A) 7 ( Kelten, Dlover, Alaen, Badge,Martin, ttwig, Jib)
B)
D) 12 (aegis, kelten, Chuck, kida, Dlover, D34d, Alaen, Badge, Martin, Dave, ttwig, Jib)
F) 7 (chuck, kida, Alaen, Badge, Martin, Dave, Jib)
G) 1 (kelten)

SA +15AP: Tudo stomps off away from the main population centre, building himself a hut on a nice, secluded peaceful beach, where he can store his brewing equipment and dedicate himself to a full blown assault on his liver.
Psychosis is such an ugly word... I prefer Internalised Reality Warping.

"Theis, you can't touch my boobies, at least buy me dinner first!" ~Asks, 09/08/2014

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:03 pm

A) 8 ( Kelten, Dlover, Alaen, Badge,Martin, ttwig, Jib, Quarg)
B)
D) 12 (aegis, kelten, Chuck, kida, Dlover, D34d, Alaen, Badge, Martin, Dave, ttwig, Jib)
F) 7 (chuck, kida, Alaen, Badge, Martin, Dave, Jib)
G) 1 (kelten
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:30 pm

BadgeAddict wrote:118 of 1822 = 15% This is not a significant amount of the population....
Your math is off. 15% of 1822 would be roughly 282. 118 is about 6%.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Aegis J Hyena
Game Master

Post by Aegis J Hyena » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:09 pm

You know I'm not good at math :P

I posted a link in the EQD "nightly discussion" random discussion thread to here. Let's see if we get some more voters for the game. Stream for the post should be around 6 PM eastern.

Something MAY come up in the next week that may put this on hiatus. It depends on if certain parties get back to me about certain projects. I'll know on Friday. If that is the case I'll try to budget time to keep it going, after all this time waiting for a Civ 6 it would be wrong for me to leave you hanging this early in, we're barely out of the prologue!

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:12 pm

It was Badge's math, not yours.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

NewOneAround
Likes to Contribute

Post by NewOneAround » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:32 am

Yay! Didnt had time and thought I missed a post! Lucky me ;)

ACE
Action: I want to pray to Zenkal and ask him for guidance, if he knows a way to win the drow for his religion. I'll ask my wombat familiar, too.

@badge:
How does one kill lolth:
You simply walk into the 66th layer of the abyss. Cut you way through countless spider-demons and drow. Go straight for the center the place. (you could say her 'paradise'). Fight her there. Cut out her heart. Eat it. Problem solved.
You could try to send her the adress of a good therapist (or a whole bunch of adresses because she will 'spent' quite a few it her rages), might be easier.
GM for a Kobold Mine

Cutting, building and assembling inside of Castle Heterodyne [Salpicon]
Being on hold while working under the D'Jinn [Zeun]
Beeing a lost Goblin Slave (a.k.a. Mineling) in a godforsaken Hole [Complains]
Full of excitement for the rise of a new Civilisation

Aegis J Hyena
Game Master

Post by Aegis J Hyena » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:27 pm

Alright, sorry for making you guys wait so long; gonna go update the post but I'm not in the mood to stream it, going to keep out distractions. Should be up in the next few hours.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:29 pm

No answer for me?
SuperVaderMan wrote:I said this in stream chat, but I don't think you read the chat?

Socially Unpredictable should've given Keetch 2 rolls, not just one.

Aegis J Hyena
Game Master

Post by Aegis J Hyena » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:46 pm

I just noticed it now. A bit late to call me on it unfortunately.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:47 pm

I called you on it while you were creating the update and immediately after you posted the update. Can't get any sooner than that without clairvoyance. :?

Aegis J Hyena
Game Master

Post by Aegis J Hyena » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:07 pm

SuperVaderMan wrote:I called you on it while you were creating the update and immediately after you posted the update. Can't get any sooner than that without clairvoyance. :?
I wasn't watching chat, so I completely missed it, and didn't notice it until I saw today's actions.

Gonna be slow posting, it's an experience month and I'm working out the amounts of everything, and you know how bad I am at math. :P Divided among 13 some players is less than 100 EXP each, so instead of that I'm just going to award the full amount (in the 400s) which should level most of you. Going to cut back to every other day this week, if only because I'm potentially working on a project and need to "have something to show for it" for the weekend. So the next post after the one in a few hours will be on thursday.