The Sundered Way

Home to all current Forum Games.
User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 12818
Location: Glasgow, UK

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Wed May 16, 2018 9:04 am

((Fair enough :)

Can we still id the rest of the stuff tho, like M0rt offered, or are you guys just going to hoard it all :P ))

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 13666

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed May 16, 2018 9:42 am

((Holger does it during his watch, and no one sees.))

► Show Spoiler
((Ulmwin seems willing, but everyone is hoarding?))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 4546
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Wed May 16, 2018 10:18 am

(( I don't think Randy picked up anything particularly during the tomb. He was too busy being used as a Piñata by the Coyote RNG. :P Although I can't remember if he found some coins somewhere? :? ))

User avatar
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!
Posts: 6383

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Theis2 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:31 am

► Show Spoiler
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 13666

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed May 16, 2018 10:38 am

As Zephyr finishes attuning to the spear, while she's holding it, the blades seem wet with droplets of something. The shaft itself is carved with a snake motif, a pair twining their way up to the blade where mouths gape on either side, the curving twin blades socketed between them.

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by spiderwrangler on Thu May 17, 2018 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!
Posts: 6383

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Theis2 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:56 am

► Show Spoiler
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8187
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed May 16, 2018 2:22 pm

I wasn't attuning to the blade. I was attuning to the spear. K thanks.
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 12818
Location: Glasgow, UK

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Wed May 16, 2018 2:53 pm

((ok, but are you keeping them or can we ID them?))

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 13666

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed May 16, 2018 6:53 pm

((Aww, c'mon, let Zephyr attune to everything that crosses her path! She's like your royal food taster for cursed items!))

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by spiderwrangler on Wed May 16, 2018 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 12818
Location: Glasgow, UK

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Wed May 16, 2018 6:55 pm

((sure :lol: I'm not going to ask any more, I assume being completely ignored means they're keeping what they found :roll: ))

Nem will nap until her watch comes up (I think I rolled already).

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 13666

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed May 16, 2018 7:02 pm

((If you want to ask after them IC, go for it! The horn and staff are 'unclaimed', and Zephyr'd likely give up the sword if someone shows an interest, IIRC, her longsword holds sentimental value (in addition to being a versatile weapon). She's just not willing to leave weapons behind to fall into the hands of the next party to wander in...))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 12818
Location: Glasgow, UK

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Wed May 16, 2018 7:30 pm

Ok, we'll try this:

"Let's see what we have, shall we?"

Unless they refuse, Nem will take the staff and horn and sword off of Holger and Zephyr and hand them off to Ulmwin for identification.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 13666

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed May 16, 2018 7:32 pm

((At this point, I'm going to say this will happen in the morning, since it wasn't moved on before watches and the like.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 12818
Location: Glasgow, UK

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Wed May 16, 2018 7:41 pm

((sure thing :) ))

User avatar
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!
Posts: 6383

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Theis2 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:29 pm

► Show Spoiler
Yeah Holger will be totally fine with sharing the rest of the loot. He won't be stealing that many cursed items :lol:
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8187
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu May 17, 2018 3:52 am

((I already tried asking Ulmwin in character to identify the spear and Blade and we got into this "Wait till morning answer") So, no, if Ulmwin refused to identify the things tonight she wouldn't just hand them over to Tess. Spider....I only wanted to attune to the spear, which is what my comment IC was, please and thanks. Sorry, I'm running on 5 hours of sleep and had a 12 hour work day yesterday so I've been a bit out of the loop)
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 4546
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Thu May 17, 2018 4:22 am

Theis2 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 11:29 pm

Yeah Holger will be totally fine with sharing the rest of the loot. He won't be stealing that many cursed items :lol:
(( No worries. If Holger starts acting too weird, one of us will full Nelson his rear and put him down for a while. We'll try not to throttle him TOO much... :chuckle: ))

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11265

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Thu May 17, 2018 4:23 am

((To be fair, I DID say I was going to id the items Zeph offered, at least- I just wanted to give opening the boxes a try, first, which I failed spectacularly.))

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8187
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu May 17, 2018 4:48 am

(Here).

After watching Ulmwin spectacularly fail at attempting to open the boxes, zephyr shows him the spear and blade that she found and asks if he can identify them before they lay down for the night.
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 13666

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu May 17, 2018 5:27 am

BadgeAddict wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 3:52 am
Spider....I only wanted to attune to the spear, which is what my comment IC was, please and thanks.
((The description was accurate for the spear, I just mistakenly had typed 'blade' in the first part of the sentence... you're welcome and thanks. >:? ))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8187
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu May 17, 2018 5:31 am

Though according the the spatial distortion timeline twist. If Ulmwin was actually willing to identify the thing prior to me spending the time to attune to them...then I would probably avoid using it.

I really hate screwy timelines.

And spider, not trying to be an ass.
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 13666

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu May 17, 2018 5:46 am

► Show Spoiler

"Stand down, Zihuassals servitor demands it!"

You are all woken by Holger speaking in a loud commanding tone... Two large snake-man skeletons, very similar to the ones that flanked Zihuassal during your fight with him are squared off against your mage in the early predawn hours, soft moonlight bathing the area. The boxes lie open on the sand.


Skeleton 1
Coljin
Holger <------------<<
Zephyr
Ulmwin
Maji
Skeleton 2
((Need INIT rolls for the rest of the party.))
Last edited by spiderwrangler on Thu May 17, 2018 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11265

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Thu May 17, 2018 5:48 am


User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8187
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu May 17, 2018 6:12 am

The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 4546
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Thu May 17, 2018 6:28 am

Initiative:1d20+2 = [6] = 8

((Whose shift is all this happening on, by the way. I'm guessing this means we're going to have this counted as disrupted rest.))

Post Reply