PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7134
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Dusk9 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:30 am

Izzy winces as the Scraggy is KO'd, remembering the level difference between her Pokemon and the challenge she'd picked.

"Uh...I don't think you need to go quite that hard, Kay. Maybe hold back a little, save your strength?"

Kay is pretty confused by those orders, but nonetheless complies - letting loose a much slower, easier to dodge gust. Maybe a little too easy...

Air Cutter (AC: 3, Damage: 51)

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5264

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:36 am

Koa does indeed close the door behind him! Not that he truly thinks it would do anything to stop a determined monster, but it's a small comfort closing off that part of the maze behind him regardless.

Koa squints at the 'mirror' as he enters this new room, if it even was a mirror (can he see himself in it?). He moves close to the spot where the pedestal would be in the room and waves a hand through the air, and through the pedestal in the mirror, experimentally. He also checks to see if this different version of the room appears in his hand mirror.

User avatar
Natrivv
Spokesperson in Training
Posts: 1313

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Natrivv » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:30 pm

Irene is surprised by how calm the maze currently is... shouldn't she be attacked now? Though not questioning being left alone too seriously, Irene has a flash of inspiration. The guy said anything reflective, so would a tm disc work? Dashing down the maze corridors Irene tries to relocate the dark pulse vending machine and tosses in her escape button hoping it would be enough.

Irene survival [3d6] = 10 perception [2d6] = 11 intuition [2d6] = 5
Irene survival [3d6] = 5 perception [2d6] = 6 intuition [2d6] = 7
Irene survival [3d6] = 13 perception [2d6] = 10 intuition [2d6] = 7

after getting the tm she'll make her way back to the door, holdinging the tm in hand she searches whatever just opened up from the two levers.

Irene occult edu [4d6] = 16 Irene perception [2d6] = 8 Intuition [2d6] = 3

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11402

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:57 am

Haley, Alex, (Bjorn)

"You guys don't know how to talk like her, do you? Do you know how to write or rather type? With our translater gone I thought it might be good to try to communicate better."

The illusion, now in another form of one of Haley's favorite cartoon girls, shakes it's head. It seems to struggle for a moment, eventually seeming to manage "speaking": "Bad." It's pretty obvious that something is wrong with the way it was said, having a bit of an "aftergrowl", unlike Numa who seems to talk as if it were a second language... At least he's got some manner of "communicating", given that he's never learned to read or write... There's different means to communicate though, as it demonstrates- Creating an illusion of "pictures" in front of it which, while crude, manages to display Haley... Staring at butts.

"How well is your illusion anyways? Can I....touch you?"

The zoroark seems rather hesitant, but eventually allows it- It becomes obvious that he is in fact an illusion though, as the illusion seems to be failing slightly when she gets too close, her hand at times seeming to hit air, at other times seeming to go through it- She does eventually manage to give the zoroark "scratchies", though, which it seems to be enjoying... The other bro is still KO'd, but is slowly beginning to stir.

"I think I see the point. Specific application makes them difficult to use and more so to market."

"Now you're starting to get it."


"Sorry about that, we stripped anything we thought you might be able to use if you were still disagreeable. Haley, do you think you could give back the tools? Not like they're that much use to you."


Haley sighs as she hands back the tool, stating she's already done her best to try and fix Hopper somewhat. He's... Unenthused.

"Feh, I bet I'm gonna have to redo all the wiring the way I like to have it done..." he says- Although you have the feeling that for someone as grumpy as him, not scolding her for doing something wrong is as good as a compliment one could get.

"Sounds like a good deal to me. So long at you don't shrug off the harm to innocents we can hopefully stop having such a hostile relationship."

"...Just don't think I'll accept it for any of your sake's." Tex grunts- "I just want to have a chance to look at this supposed genius' handiwork and will do my part in fixing it..."


With that, though, it's starting to look like things might be rounding up here..?

Izzy

Kay's next attack misses, as the houndour let's out a plume of smog straight into Kay's face for 37(28) damage... Poisoning her!

Flash uses left: 6
Kay(24/20) 61/89 poisoned
Houndour(15)
Scraggy(5) Very KO

Koa

Koa starts his inspection of the room, finding that on first glance, at least, the mirror does in fact seem to be a mirror- He has a reflection, at least, and it's mirroring his movements... Taking out his mirror, though, he doesn't manage to spot the pedestal using that, at least- Before wavig his arm through where the pedestal would be... His arm going through smooth like butter, but his reflection... Hits the pillar with his arm, and soon flinches.

"Ow! That hurts, you know!"

Irene

Irene dashes back to the TM machine she found earlier, tossing in her emergency escape button- Here's hoping she won't need it..! The machine accepts her payment, and soon spits out a snarl tm... The reflection on the back of the disc might not be the clearest image, but it might do..?

Although, while running there, she does come to another startling realization, as her perception is a bit more enhanced than it was before... In that the maze wasn't exactly "silent"- Or rather, it was... Mostly. Because whatever she was dealing wasn't as much hunting her down, as it just seems to be stalking her- She heals the occasional heavy footsteps behind her, falling silent in passageways she'd have to turn down into... It was only pure luck she didn't run into it heading straight for this TM machine!

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
You'll Never Hear the End of It
Posts: 14751
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:12 am

Haley blushes a bit at the pictures it shows of herself "S-stop that. I'm guessing your sister didn't teach you?"

She looks at Numa "Um...where is the skiddo at?"
(Basically done, yes)

If Numa is gone then Haley will search herself for the skiddo. Per [5d6+5] = 14+5 = 19

User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
Posts: 11451
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Dlover » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:17 am

"While some may consider that just being curmudgeonly, I'm convinced you have no reason to do anything for our sake. But I have faith you'll do better for Hopper's sake. I'll show you the other machines when you want."

I'm good to wrap up there.
Last edited by Dlover on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5264

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:23 am

"O-oh, uh, sorry!" Koa reflexively apologizes to... his reflection? Koa approaches the mirror, peering more closely at himself. "Fatale? Is that you?"

Koa examines the mirror, suspecting that maybe it's just a piece of glass separating two nearly identical rooms. He attempts to check behind it, to be sure.

User avatar
Natrivv
Spokesperson in Training
Posts: 1313

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Natrivv » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:14 am

Upon this realization Irene shudders. Her best bet would to run to the spinaraks, those webs could stop anything if there were enough of them... but they probably wouldn't take kindly to her destroying more of their webbing... She could also ignore it, or call out. Trying to hide would be pointless, and probably comically so at that.

Cautiously moving to the pathways to head back to the door the wires opened Irene calls out...
Hello, I know you're there. Wouldn't you rather come out instead of skulking in the shadows? Irene holds the disc by her side if it just happened to be that thing.
Irene Charm [5d6] = 17 to lure the stalker thing out.
Irene dove Occult [4d6] = 13 survival [3d6] = 10 perception [2d6] = 5 intuition [2d6] = 4

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7134
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Dusk9 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:03 am

Gagging on the cloud, Kay decides to just ignore Izzy and end this quickly. Another blast of air cuts through the smog, hitting the Houndour with unerring accuracy.

Air Cutter (AC: 19, Damage: 51+17 crit = 68)

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11402

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:08 pm

Izzy

Kay decides to put an end to the houndour's shenanigans, intending to knock it out with one strike..!

"Tough it out, Runt!"

Runt does just that- Only barely surviving the hit under Jack's command, as it's injured state allows it to bite down with more fury- Dealing 58(49) damage!

Flash uses left: 6
Kay(24/20) 3/81 poisoned
Houndour(15) very badly injured
Scraggy(5) Very KO

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7134
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Dusk9 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:08 am

"Hold on Kay, you can do it!"

Crashing down onto the ground, Kay smacks the Houndour with her wing, trying to finish it off before the Poison leeches too much of her strength.

Wing Attack (AC: 16, AC: 13, Damage: 52) [Gale Strike]

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11402

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:21 pm

Alex, Haley, (Bjorn)

"S-stop that. I'm guessing your sister didn't teach you?"

The illusion shrugs, but tries to show that it's not quite that simple... By displaying a picture of the little sis, "surrounded" by brilliant light, like she was special- And then that of her two brothers with goofy faces, which... Weren't.

And while she can't ask Numa, it seems the zoroark brother can help point her in the right direction for the skiddo- In the kitchen, as a perhaps rather grim reminder of what almost happened, as Haley finds it..! Clearly scared, still a bit injured, but otherwise alright...

"While some may consider that just being curmudgeonly, I'm convinced you have no reason to do anything for our sake. But I have faith you'll do better for Hopper's sake. I'll show you the other machines when you want."


Tex nods, and soon complies as they're shown around the "hidden" base as well... Which interests Tex very much- Saying he can perhaps take a look at some of the strange machines there, especially the "trading" machine, and maybe tell you a bit more about it... Later. As that does leave the party with a final decision to make: What were they going to do now? It was getting pretty late, but if they rushed, they could probably still make it to Murkoff, even if it would be dark by the time. On the other hand, already having been here for a while, they could also use the cover of the base to rest... And perhaps make sure Tex won't try something, even if Hopper seems to genuinely have things "under control". And to top things off, it seems like the Spark has to butt in and make things more complicated.

Code: Select all

So... I'm guessing you guys probably won't be interested given what you've been through today, but I promised I would tell. :)

There is a "mega fissure" to the south of here... If you go there, you might be able to collect a mega stone! :o

I figured I should tell it now, while you're still considering your options. :)
Koa

"O-oh, uh, sorry! Fatale? Is that you?" Koa asks, trying to check behind the mirror... He can't, though- It seems inset in the wall, in a way that it'd be impossible to look "behind"... Assuming it has one, that is.

"No, I'm you. Well... I'm an alternate you. A better you. One that didn't start off by losing against Jack for starters." the other "Koa" speaks up, putting on a bit of a... Creepy grin.

"Speaking of which... I think maybe we could make a deal. You think yourself a big-shot hero, yeah? You'd totally sacrifice yourself for the greater good..?"


Irene

"Hello, I know you're there. Wouldn't you rather come out instead of skulking in the shadows?" Irene calls out- But there's no response. Only, if she's paying VERY strong attention, slow, methodic breathing... It occurs to her that she could pass the hallway she thinks the thing is at without even looking at it- Or try and poke the TM disc around and hope that does something...

Izzy

Kay manages to take out the houndour, even as the poison is beginning to take it's toll..! The next pokemon out is a sableye.

Flash uses left: 6
Kay(24/20) 7/95 poisoned
Houndour(15) KO
Scraggy(5) Very KO
Sableye(5)

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
You'll Never Hear the End of It
Posts: 14751
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:12 pm

"Aww. Don't feel bad, I'm sure you can still learn."

Haley shudders a bit before she looks at the skiddo, pulling out her styler and food. She points her styler at it to help calm down. She gets on her hands and knees, looking at it. She slowly moves and pulls out soem food and presents a flat palm full of food to the skiddo. "Baaa. It's okay, I won't hurt you. Maaah."

Surv [5d6+2] = 19+2 = 21


----
Later:
"Sparky one: what is mega stone? Two: can we wait until we rest? Luna can help with the zozoarks' momma."

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5264

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:30 pm

"Uh huh," Koa says, obviously unconvinced as he shrugs off the jab and continues to inspect the mirror. "Man... that was a while ago, huh? Before the tournament, even. You haven't seen my team in a long time. You said I'm the last entrant tonight, yeah? I still think you should stop by and watch me and Jack go at it."

"But if you are me," Koa says, putting on theatrical emphasis, grudgingly playing along for now, "you should know all about that, yeah? And that special pokemon I caught yesterday? Did the big guy try to grab you too?" Koa asks, though suddenly unsure with how that would work, with the Overseer being an extradimensional being and all. Would an entity from a separate dimension have to mirror his actions to reflect this mirror world Fatale's trying to sell him on? Or would there be a mirror-Overseer in a mirror Overseer-verse? That doesn't sound right, there's definitely only one... probably.

"But uh... yeah, I guess I have been doing some cool stuff lately. Why do you ask?"

All the while Koa is inspecting the 'mirror', which Koa still doesn't believe it actually is. He tries running his fingers along the sides and even knocks on the mirror surface itself to see how it reacts.

User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
Posts: 11451
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Dlover » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:37 pm

Alex rests his hand on zorobro's head, petting him lightly, "I think I know what that brilliance is. It's from godly influence, right? Maybe even without it she would be brilliant, but you two don't have to feel like fools because of it. You're still far better than many pokemon. You're smart enough to communicate even though you can't talk like her, you're strong enough to protect your home even though you don't have her powers. Your sister has an advantage you don't have, but you're still better than a fool."

"We should rest here tonight, and go to check out that 'mega fissure' tomorrow. I just hope it's not a fissure as in a giant crack in the ground. I've fallen off enough cliffs already."
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

User avatar
Natrivv
Spokesperson in Training
Posts: 1313

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Natrivv » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:27 am

oh yeah, the whole point of getting the tm was for this... heading back to the door Irene takes a long time tightly holding the tm infront of her and using it to peak around corners.


Irene survival [3d6] = 15 perception [2d6] = 8 intuition [2d6] = 9

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7134
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Dusk9 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:57 am

Despite her wounds, Kay seems eager to continue her streak against the next poor fool to oppose her. But Izzy isn't prepared to let that happen, recalling the dragon-bat before she can collapse.

"That's enough Kay! You did good. But, let's give the others a go."


After conceding Kay, Izzy sends out Nate to take her place. And upon seeing the spooky Sableye, he immediately lets loose a burst of dazzling light.

Dazzling Gleam (AC: 14, Damage: 34)

Nate is eligible for Evolution.
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6866

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by SamWiser » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:21 pm

Phoenix keeps grappling with the guard, and actually seems to be doing well, for his small frame. He hits the guard with a Feint Attack, and orders Kanga to start working on the Serperior with a Mega Punch


Athletics=11
Phoenix Power=26
Kanga AC=14
Kanga Power=47
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11402

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:11 pm

Alex, Haley, (Bjorn)

"Aww. Don't feel bad, I'm sure you can still learn."

"I think I know what that brilliance is. It's from godly influence, right? Maybe even without it she would be brilliant, but you two don't have to feel like fools because of it. You're still far better than many pokemon. You're smart enough to communicate even though you can't talk like her, you're strong enough to protect your home even though you don't have her powers. Your sister has an advantage you don't have, but you're still better than a fool."


The zoroark shrugs to Haley's comment about it still being able to learn. Sure, it could, but it probably doesn't particularly care to either... What use would it get from it? And it doesn't seem to particularly care about his sister being "better" either. Oh, it's also trying to "tease" Alex like he did with Haley. Alex feels that if he's actually just going to ignore it completely, it'd make comments questioning his sexuality. If it could. The lesson is that zoroarks are endless pranksters, at the very least.

---

Haley meanwhile eventually has no issues calming down the skiddo, as it's quick to react to the friendly voice and food, joining with Haley for whatever she has planned... As eventually the rest of the group regroups:

"We should rest here tonight, and go to check out that 'mega fissure' tomorrow. I just hope it's not a fissure as in a giant crack in the ground. I've fallen off enough cliffs already."


"Sparky one: what is mega stone? Two: can we wait until we rest? Luna can help with the zozoarks' momma."


"Yes... I agree. We might as well rest here, for now- And I might be able to help further in the morning..."

Code: Select all

Ah, a mega stone is a held item for your pokemon, that, if it is bound to their species, can be activated to grant them a temporary extra evolution! :)

It's a bit more complicated than that, in the form that you need a keystone and you can only do it once every now and then... :)

But those would be details for later. ;)

Anyways... I can't guarantee anything, but if you're lucky it should still be around tomorrow! :)
"Me and Master Tex had figured that we'd look to use one of the many beds in the bunker. Either that, or perhaps on board the ship. We're not looking to go sleep quite yet though, we must admit... We are both kind of night owls- The intent is to at least hide the hole we created, and hide our car before calling it a night." Hopper says, speaking for a Tex that seems a bit too grumpy to talk himself- Mostly pretending to be sorting out what kinds of material he could use in the background.

Alex also thinks about what Numa said concerning this "static orb"... What was it she said again? He should "meditate" on it..?

Koa

"Uh huh, Man... that was a while ago, huh? Before the tournament, even. You haven't seen my team in a long time. You said I'm the last entrant tonight, yeah? I still think you should stop by and watch me and Jack go at it."

The opposing Koa narrows it's eyes at him, glaring... Before chuckling.

"Heh. You think I'm Fatale, don't you? You think she's the only one running this little maze here? Besides, did you forget what she said already..? For all the tricks this little maze might pull... There's still something very REAL about it."

"But if you are me, you should know all about that, yeah? And that special pokemon I caught yesterday? Did the big guy try to grab you too?"

"...Heh. Okay, fine... You 'got me'."
the other Koa says, making literal quotation marks with his fingers. "I'm not really you, or even an alternative version of you. Let's just say I'm something that... Wants out."

"But uh... yeah, I guess I have been doing some cool stuff lately. Why do you ask?"

"Because... I'm going to offer you the chance to be a hero. You see... I want to... Borrow your body for a bit."

"Oh, don't worry, I'm not planning to do anything too bad with it! In fact, I'll even do my very best to win you that badge... And I'll even take that little idol back there with me to help with it! After that... I'll probably just have some innocent fun."

"Oh, and what you get in return? You'll get to safe the last fool who accepted my little deal."
The other Koa says, grinning widely as he pulls something in view from the side of the mirror- It's some kind of harness, hoisted up with iron chains to the ceiling... Within it, there's a person, tied and gagged up. It's... Izzy?!

"You agree to my deal, and you'll switch places with her. Until the next person comes who accepts my deal. You ARE the last person for today- So I sure do hope you're ready to wait at least one night if you accept..!"
the other 'Koa' says, chuckling...

Irene

Irene points her TM disk around the corner, and... Soon hears a terrible screech! Joined by the creature retreating, quickly.

Something is telling her she's not quite done with it, though... Like the TM disc works to scare it away, but not "defeat" it. She'll need something else for that, as she heads beyond the door and starts searching... And of course, her luck dictates that the very first thing she finds is a trap- A skeleton playing a loud "DOOT" sound, no doubt alerting the thing to her position as it must once again be sneaking in, intending to sneak up on her where she least expects it...

Izzy

Jack allows Kay to be conceded, as Nate is sent out in it's stead... The little bird catching Jack off guard with a dazzling gleam, but not the sableye- As it detects the incoming attack, and blocks the damage!

Flash uses left: 6
Kay(24/20) conceded
Nate(19/15)
Houndour(15) KO
Scraggy(5) Very KO
Sableye(5)

Phoenix

Kanga hits the serperior with a mega punch, dealing some damage, while Phoenix almost manages to knock out the security guard..! The serperior retaliates against Kanga for 33(23) damage, as the security guard punches Phoenix for 22(16) damage!

Kanga(21) leech seeded 57/102
Serperior(20) injured
Phoenix(13) 37/53
guard(10) very badly injured
Crustle(5)

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
You'll Never Hear the End of It
Posts: 14751
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:31 pm

Haley holds up a ball for the skiddo. "Here. There is a healing machine, I'll get you patched up.
And if you want I can try to release you back in the wild tomorrow, okay?"

► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
Posts: 11451
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Dlover » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:53 pm

Alex rolls his eyes at zorobro, "Yeah, no, I'm not going to ogle a crossdressing dog, sorry."

"I'll leave the work to you two, since you actually know what you're doing. I'm gonna go... I guess meditate on why my... Soul is weird and fucked up? I assume aura and soul are similar. I dunno, I'm just going to do what the godchild suggested." Alex faces the glitch-ball and sits down, reaching out to it slightly, setting his eyes on it and letting them lose focus.

Intuition: 21
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5264

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:55 pm

Koa immediately stops testing the 'mirror' when the mirror-Koa brings out his captive, Koa's eyes going wide as a chill runs through him.

After the mirror-Koa finishes making his hostage-trade proposal, Koa rubs his chin thoughtfully for a few moments... then eyes the two mirror-dwellers suspiciously.

"...Could you take her gag out? I wanna ask Izzy a few questions. I mean, if that's really her and not another of whatever you are." Koa insinuates, carefully watching both mirror-Koa and Izzy's reaction.

Intuition on mirror people: 5d6+4 = [5, 5, 4, 4, 1] = 23
Last edited by SuperVaderMan on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
You'll Never Hear the End of It
Posts: 14751
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:11 pm

Haley frowns at both of Alex comments. She is a bit concerned but has no idea what to do for him. "Um...okay...I think I will help Hopper and Tex for a while you do ...uh that." Haley goes to Hopper and Tex to aid them fix the hole. "So how did you create Hopper anyways? Wouldn't you be able to make some money by making more pokemon,
especially as rare as a porygon? I mean heck, I may or may not be interested in one. I am sure the others might be as well. "


Tech edu [5d6+3] = 13+3 = 16

User avatar
Natrivv
Spokesperson in Training
Posts: 1313

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by Natrivv » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:45 pm

Irene glares at the skeleton, and shudders at another section of solve the riddle while avoiding traps. Holding the disc in one hand, and the lantern in the other she forages ahead. First using the disc to check the corner, and then holding it behind her incase she was being stalked as she tries to solve the writing on the walls.

Irene occult edu [4d6] = 16 Irene perception [2d6] = 6 Intuition [2d6] = 5
Irene occult edu [4d6] = 14 Irene perception [2d6] = 6 Intuition [2d6] = 5
Irene occult edu [4d6] = 13 Irene perception [2d6] = 4 Intuition [2d6] = 9

User avatar
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6866

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 6)

Post by SamWiser » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:52 am

Phoenix intercepts the guard with a Sucker Punch, and still manages to (most likely) keep his grip. Meanwhile, Kanga completely misses his next Mega Punch.

Athletics=10,
SP AC=12
SP Power=36


Kanga AC= NOPE!
Kanga Power=50
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Post Reply