Best Armor/Equipment

Discuss the comic here!
ThroughTheWell

Re: Best Armor/Equipment

Post by ThroughTheWell » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:07 pm

First, it was an underling of a god, not a god. Second, it would make one of the Fan Art Contest entries more of an even fight.
I survived the forum move 4 times... yeah, I feel old.

gamecreator
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by gamecreator » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:03 pm

Rorrik wrote:And what if the sword touched the god sword they're all inside? Would the sword explode, or just take on the god sword's destructive power?
Well, if it will copy divine power, then they would have far less of a problem when Kore will obtain the Axe and unleash the demon.

Occams Meataxe
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by Occams Meataxe » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:40 pm

I'm guessing touching pre-Oblivion Oblivious to the God Sword would be like...well...
Touching the leads from your micro-voltmeter into the generating step-up transformer from Grand Coulee Dam.
Technically it would kinda sort measure something for an instant before burning into a puddle along with you.

Rorrik
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by Rorrik » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Occams Meataxe wrote:I'm guessing touching pre-Oblivion Oblivious to the God Sword would be like...well...
Touching the leads from your micro-voltmeter into the generating step-up transformer from Grand Coulee Dam.
Technically it would kinda sort measure something for an instant before burning into a puddle along with you.
Well no need to be a crepehanger. Just because it's extremely dangerous doesn't mean it's not fun. I love the electricity analogy, but I like to think of the all-copying sword, able to copy even oblivion, as more of a GigaFarad capacitor with an ideal infinite resistance for a hilt. We'll just store that god-underling power right up for later use.

adamtaa
Remains Silent

Post by adamtaa » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:58 pm

lingrem wrote:I think Minmax has the coolest armor... I like being able to colour change it. Although we have yet to learn if it has any special properties!

I also liked Chief's spear.
Hi Folks, I used to lurk but now I want to chime in. what this guy said. Minmax's Armor is the best.