Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

2022-07-01 Hi Careful, I'm Complains

Post by Glemp » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:17 pm

Icalasari
Mumbles Incoherently

Re: 2022-07-01 Hi Careful, I'm Complains

Post by Icalasari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:40 am

Now I'm paranoid that that one HP will mean the difference between life and death later

Inspired
Game Master

Post by Inspired » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:56 am

Image link is broken and not loading for me. I know there is no use complaining about it on here, but I refuse to use the Discord server. :D

Anyway, I hope it will get fixed soon and I'll be able to see our latest shenanigans. :)
aka LooksAndSmiles, or L&S for short.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:55 am

► Show Spoiler
Here you go (hopefully). weird image name, that may be part of the issue ("1656610884-Page1022%20final" - no file type and a space in the name)
It shows for me, but depending on browser, they don't show "wrong file type" (if the file type is different than indicated by .xyz).

The image looks like it's still somewhat "flat".
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

Generic
Converses Frequently

Post by Generic » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:48 am

Icalasari wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:40 am Now I'm paranoid that that one HP will mean the difference between life and death later
That would be a welcome change. Señor biting the dust might stir things up a bit.
You won't sleep when you're dead either.

Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:57 pm

Hmmm.... interesting. Firefox won't pull up the image but Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge will. I've seen that happen before with certain training modules at work.

Velgar
Speaks Quietly

Post by Velgar » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:20 am

Okay... So the webs came apart from the wind, but all floated haphazardly straight down...

And we saw already that even smallest blow can move them, but now we can't swoosh them clear with the mighty winds?

Alsoalso the floor is interesting that the webs don't seem to bite into it...
~The smallest of pebbles can start an avalanche, but even the greatest of boulders can hit nothing.~

Hope_Caswell
Of Few Words

Post by Hope_Caswell » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:18 pm

Velgar wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:20 am Okay... So the webs came apart from the wind, but all floated haphazardly straight down...

And we saw already that even smallest blow can move them, but now we can't swoosh them clear with the mighty winds?

Alsoalso the floor is interesting that the webs don't seem to bite into it...
I thought two pages ago indicated that they only cut organic matter.

I like that Vorpal asks Chief Complains to be careful *immediately* after failing to be careful when Complains told him to.

RocketScientist
Global Moderator

Post by RocketScientist » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:48 pm

Hope_Caswell wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:18 pm I thought two pages ago indicated that they only cut organic matter.
That was the page where they cut Vorpal's staff.

Velgar
Speaks Quietly

Post by Velgar » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:56 am

Hope_Caswell wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:18 pm I thought two pages ago indicated that they only cut organic matter.
Like RocketScientist put it, they cut the staff, which granted could be more organic in nature, but they said the webs cut physical things. Which sort of can't be completely true the same way time travel has to travel in space too thanks to celestial movements, 'cose...

If it cut all physical things, they would also cut the air and water vapor molecules you'd be hurling towards them when blowing instead of colliding with them and being thus force by the momentum of the said molecules (and/or particles, I'm too lazy to check) to swing or even break.

You'd need some non-physical force to move them in that case.

But we're in a fantasy tale, so some lenience must be given. XD
~The smallest of pebbles can start an avalanche, but even the greatest of boulders can hit nothing.~

Bapuvitttssf
Of Few Words

Post by Bapuvitttssf » Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:03 am

Would those threads cut Oblivious?

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:19 am

you can't cut what doesn't exist.

[edit] I'm paraphrasing Minmax:
http://www.goblinscomic.com/comic/02242012/ wrote: Minmax: You can't move what doesn't exist.
[/edit]
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

Velgar
Speaks Quietly

Post by Velgar » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:20 am

I would agree Oblivious is very non-physical, even though it does affect physical space.

Heck. Could end up being a tie. :lol: