Poorly Locked Patron

2022 May 29: Huge, Powerful Gargoyle Bodies

Post by Glemp » Sat May 28, 2022 10:26 pm

Velgar
Speaks Quietly

Re: 2022 May 29: Huge, Powerful Gargoyle Bodies

Post by Velgar » Sun May 29, 2022 2:12 am

More body-issues, ahoy! >:?

But god dang these goblins keep on being so absolutely lucky all the time! :lol:

Though really. One has to wonder just how long a person needs to spend in seemingly eternal torment to a) forget what his body feels like once going around with it and b) be so totally meehed by continued existence that despite being acutely aware that their body has changed, you don't even think to check to what extent it has done so...

Heck, if I had been tortured for perceived age in some deranged dwarf's mind and then suddenly found myself standing up on my own two legs, but my body was made of stone, I'd check the hell out of my bod for rock hard abs, buns of granite, any extra hard on me... That chiseled thing would get a complete check for sure!
~The smallest of pebbles can start an avalanche, but even the greatest of boulders can hit nothing.~

sshipway
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by sshipway » Sun May 29, 2022 8:49 pm

It turns out that Vorpal is correct - cobwebs do come from cobs. "Cob" is an Old English word for spider, as a shortened form of the Anglo-saxon 'attercop'.

Now wonder there's no room in my head for anything useful with all this trivia stuffed in there

Generic
Converses Frequently

Post by Generic » Mon May 30, 2022 1:47 am

Vorpal sure knows very little about spiders, given he lives in a forest.
You won't sleep when you're dead either.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:18 am

Well, it's a war camp, not a scientist camp.
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

Hope_Caswell
Of Few Words

Post by Hope_Caswell » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:56 pm

sshipway wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 8:49 pm It turns out that Vorpal is correct - cobwebs do come from cobs. "Cob" is an Old English word for spider, as a shortened form of the Anglo-saxon 'attercop'.
As everyone knows if they have read The Hobbit. Otherwise they're a tomnoddy. :D