01 May 2022 - Repulsive squishiness

Discuss the comic here!
sshipway
Mumbles Incoherently

01 May 2022 - Repulsive squishiness

Post by sshipway » Sun May 01, 2022 3:08 pm

https://www.goblinscomic.com/comic/page-6-2022

(the first time I managed to get here first! 8) )

sshipway
Mumbles Incoherently

Re: 01 May 2022 - Repulsive squishiness

Post by sshipway » Sun May 01, 2022 3:13 pm

Once the party go through the suspiciously-shaped-fzworp-door, they should re-enable the fzworp so that any Problem following them will not be able to get through.

I'm also unable to stop thinking that Plush has now taken the dungeon's virginity

Generic
Converses Frequently

Post by Generic » Mon May 02, 2022 1:10 am

Oh, this dungeon is no virgin. They entered through a mouth, and it has a "lust pillar". It even has a blindfold themed bondage room.
You won't sleep when you're dead either.

Plasmeus
Mutters to Themself

Post by Plasmeus » Mon May 02, 2022 8:32 am

I know that feel plush.
I know that feel.

And so help me if there isn't a plush plush on the store asap then I can't even.

ForgetsKeys
Whispers Softly

Post by ForgetsKeys » Mon May 02, 2022 11:33 am

So speech bubbles are now colored according to IME?

A little rude of Plush to call himself repulsive for being squishy when everyone else in the room is ALSO squishy. Or is he extra squishy? Is his body rubbery and impervious to blunt force?

Alarikun
Of Few Words

Post by Alarikun » Mon May 02, 2022 11:37 am

ForgetsKeys wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 11:33 am So speech bubbles are now colored according to IME?
Not sure. It could be an effect of the room, or it could be a way that Elli is clarifying who is talking. Speech bubble changes are usually significant though, so I'm leaning towards the former.

ForgetsKeys wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 11:33 am A little rude of Plush to call himself repulsive for being squishy when everyone else in the room is ALSO squishy. Or is he extra squishy? Is his body rubbery and impervious to blunt force?
Remember, Plush is typically a Gargoyle, a race of creatures that are hard as rock (or made of rock, depending on the lore).

Being squishy could absolutely be repulsive to him. I doubt he intends to insult those around him... he's just speaking his mind.

Hope_Caswell
Of Few Words

Post by Hope_Caswell » Mon May 02, 2022 1:44 pm

Remember, Pawlush isn't hard anymore. You'd be repulsed too. (Oh, aren't I so clever and droll....)

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Mon May 02, 2022 3:07 pm

Time for hard jokes?

Or disgusting squishy jokes?
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

Generic
Converses Frequently

Post by Generic » Mon May 02, 2022 10:31 pm

Krulle wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:07 pm Time for hard jokes?

Or disgusting squishy jokes?
Leta be mature about this. Pawlush only went through a vulva shaped opening, and came back soft. Nothing to joke about here.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Tue May 03, 2022 12:27 am

And when he talked his way into it, he was hard and stiff. Right.
I remember that.

Oh, and now he's through, he removed the thin veil that was sealing the opening.

Now I'm starting to wonder where the lever is, and which form it has?
On the roof, about a length of Pawlush into the room?
(Nope, it's just to the side...)

Just wondering, why did the name go from "Pawlush" to "Plush".
Gellin is the first to use "Plush" (link, but from then on it's always "Plush", without consulting Pawlush whether he would agree to the short form.
Complains of Names simply uses it without having heard the short form (link)
Weird...
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

Velgar
Speaks Quietly

Post by Velgar » Tue May 03, 2022 1:28 am

Today's episode was brought to you by the word "convenient". There's so much of it.

And I'd be sad too if I just suddenly lost my rock hard abs (which I totally have, don't even question it).

Wonder if it'll be harder for Pawlush to get a hardon from now on...

But sure makes their relationship far easier when they start of at the same level of density...
~The smallest of pebbles can start an avalanche, but even the greatest of boulders can hit nothing.~

Hope_Caswell
Of Few Words

Post by Hope_Caswell » Tue May 03, 2022 4:20 am

Krulle wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 12:27 am And when he talked his way into it, he was hard and stiff. Right.
I remember that.

Oh, and now he's through, he removed the thin veil that was sealing the opening.

Now I'm starting to wonder where the lever is, and which form it has?
On the roof, about a length of Pawlush into the room?
(Nope, it's just to the side...)
:lol: :laugh: :lol:
Just wondering, why did the name go from "Pawlush" to "Plush."
I'm tempted to propose "impatience" as the answer, but I'm not certain any such phenomenon exists in this universe....

Velgar wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:28 am But sure makes their relationship far easier when they start of at the same level of density...
Pretty sure no one will ever quite equal Big Ears in terms of being dense....

Velgar
Speaks Quietly

Post by Velgar » Wed May 04, 2022 8:19 am

Hope_Caswell wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:20 am Pretty sure no one will ever quite equal Big Ears in terms of being dense....
It'll be a tough competition for sure. But the social un-awareness of yucky flesh and the fact Pawlush was asked for "anything" that could be used to manipulate the forcewall and clearly not even knowing what to look for, Plush still replied "no" instead of "I wouldn't know" or "what would that be like?". It's not even lack of imagination, but of initiative too, when you can't even recognize your own lack of knowledge.

That being said, Ears really is pretty dense too, so...

They are a match made in heaven, fo sure...
~The smallest of pebbles can start an avalanche, but even the greatest of boulders can hit nothing.~

Writes-critically
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by Writes-critically » Wed May 04, 2022 10:10 am

Oh another character with issues about himself. I can forsee a conversation with Fumbles about accepting oneself after what he heard from the goblin-angel chick. And he's partially blue skinned too, simply made for Ears.
I know goblins didnt say a single word when ears stood in front of the pillar of desire but they will have to adress the thing eventually at some point, especially if these two do become close, it would be odd for them to ignore it forever without even one comment.
Though if he's so obsessed with being made out of stone then maybe he'll fancy Forgath once they meet which will make ears jealous and thats how love will fuel hate for the prophecy.
The magical wall would be great against Kore but is now probably gone or will become unaccessible after they move on. They could use Chief or YoungAndBeautiful in a party tho.

Generic
Converses Frequently

Post by Generic » Wed May 04, 2022 11:49 am

Kore did not kill Young and Beautiful.

Also, there is a difference between not raising an eyebrow about someone being gay, and noticing two people in the party having a romance.

sshipway
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by sshipway » Tue May 17, 2022 10:57 pm

Generic wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 11:49 am Kore did not kill Young and Beautiful.
Correct - it was Forgath who did that, using "Inflict Light Wounds" I think. However, Kore *did* temporarily bring her back from the dead and question her before presumably stealing her soul for his collection?