Nice title.
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

Velgar
Speaks Quietly

Re: [2022-04-25] My Little Comic - Goblins are Magic

Post by Velgar » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:12 am

I would have accepted Friendship Is Goblins as well. :lol:

But if I'd have to answer our recident now corporeal gargoyle, I'd say some pretty stronk plot convenience just happened. :P
~The smallest of pebbles can start an avalanche, but even the greatest of boulders can hit nothing.~

Caltera
Mutters to Themself

Post by Caltera » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:04 am

So I guess the mirror don't just fzzwrop magic away, but seems to revert anything that pass through it to it's normal, non magical form? And restore it at the same time as we see with the gargoyle?

It'd be interesting to see the effet on the axe (will it get the world melding faster?) and on Names too (will he revert to normal goblin?)

Love the teasing tough. Nicely thought again Elli :)
French reader, sorry if my english isn't always OK

French Goblins Traductor

ForgetsKeys
Whispers Softly

Post by ForgetsKeys » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:27 pm

So, would pushing Kore through the doorway restore all of the souls that are part of him? Because as I recall, Plush was just hanging out on a broken piece of Kore's head, so theoretically it would work on the rest of his body as well.

We'll probably get some exposition later explaining why that won't work. Otherwise, I think the GAP would be very tempted to get their old Chief back.

Side note: I hope there was some dialogue happening in the background that we didn't witness. I know Ears did this at Plush's request, but it would be a little rude to just throw him without preparing him and saying goodbye.

Writes-critically
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by Writes-critically » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:24 pm

I'd love for this wall to have some combat usage but considering what happened - and knowing this comic overall - this page is a cliffhanger and we're moving to another group now...

Hope_Caswell
Of Few Words

Post by Hope_Caswell » Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:09 pm

Well, this worked out conveniently. The comic has lots of long-running tragedies; apparently on this one occasion the author decided to go for a very brief period of poignancy and then a happy ending. I've got a theory as to why, of course, but best not to dwell on that here.

Credit where it's due, I read the middle two panels at first, and then had to go back and look again when I realized that something had been happening in the background. That was effectively crafted.

elkhantar
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by elkhantar » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:12 am

Solid! for once something nice happened. I just hope there's not another gate at the end of the corridor where he fworps back :(

Oh and I totally support the idea of pushing Kore through the gate. I don't think it'll be enough to beat him, but it should be interesting at the very least.

Plasmeus
Mutters to Themself

Post by Plasmeus » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:28 pm

Would he basically spawn all the monsters whose souls he is comprised of then?

Would he cease to be the Prissan?

Could they bring chief back if they broke his soul face off of kore and tossed him through?