2022 April 01: Paladin overthinkery

Discuss the comic here!
Glemp
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

2022 April 01: Paladin overthinkery

Post by Glemp » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:09 am

https://www.goblinscomic.com/comic/page-4-2022

Have Vorpal's eyes always been oddly dialated?

Velgar
Speaks Quietly

Re: 2022 April 01: Paladin overthinkery

Post by Velgar » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:57 am

I think it began after the torture, but can't remember for sure. It's more pronounced here.

Buuuut... I got to agree with our recident Senor. You either do or don't. And that's the long and short of it.

WHAT you do or don't... Now there's a lot of discussion to be had there.

And Ears could still end up doing a LOT (one way or another). Or he can do that one simple thing and then it's over for that.

Personally, I'd take my chances with Kore and find a way to bring our gargoyle back to life, buuuut... I've known to take some bad odds before as well...
~The smallest of pebbles can start an avalanche, but even the greatest of boulders can hit nothing.~

Writes-critically
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by Writes-critically » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:14 pm

I feel like he's gotten used to the gargoyle rock quicker than he should, havent they met each other like few hours ago?
Also why not let another goblin speak with him and make the decision? And it's not like they don't have a clan chief around anymore.

Generic
Converses Frequently

Post by Generic » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:31 pm

Writes-critically wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:14 pm I feel like he's gotten used to the gargoyle rock quicker than he should, havent they met each other like few hours ago?
Also why not let another goblin speak with him and make the decision? And it's not like they don't have a clan chief around anymore.
Because Pawlush will be a romantic interest to Ears. Therefore exposition has to happen in a lot of talky parts (we don't know anything about gargyles nor Pawlush) and it has to be all with Ears (as they don't know each other).

It's not very well done, but these are my guesses from what was posted in the tweet-osphere.
You won't sleep when you're dead either.

Plasmeus
Mutters to Themself

Post by Plasmeus » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:38 am

:?
:shrug:
:paranoia:
Big Ears sure is in a pickle.

Miss most of you other forumites.
It’s hard to lurk when it’s so empty. :'(

Generic
Converses Frequently

Post by Generic » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:26 am

If you wanna post more, I am game. I check the forums at least daily.
You won't sleep when you're dead either.