09 March 2022 - I cannot do it

Discuss the comic here!
Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

09 March 2022 - I cannot do it

Post by Krulle » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:43 am

https://www.goblinscomic.com/comic/page-3-2022

Aww, Big Ears, you cannot free your friends from endless enslavement?
While Gargoyles can do without input for a long time, this is still prolongued torture...

Anyway, I wonder what'll happen once the group decides to pass through, whether magical items carried by non-magicals will remain, or also dissolve....
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

Generic
Converses Frequently

Re: 09 March 2022 - I cannot do it

Post by Generic » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:28 am

Or turn Pawlush into a more corporeal creature to ring Ear's bell.

Because Pavlov?
Ding ding?

I'll see myself out.
You won't sleep when you're dead either.

Writes-critically
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by Writes-critically » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:24 pm

Gosh this ears guy is getting so much development in his recent chapters, as if we needed more proof that he's the author's favorite...

btw he kinda looks like personification of Ukraine right now

Hope_Caswell
Of Few Words

Post by Hope_Caswell » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:11 pm

Great update. Laughed out loud at the "really adding validity" line. And I absolutely love the idea of a sentient object that can talk but simply chooses not to. I hope that Ears talking to Pawlush and being refused a response will become a recurring character bit, with BE never being sure if the ex-gargoyle is actually listening, and that after a VERY long time, Plush finally responds in a critical moment and confirms having heard everything Big Ears said.

Velgar
Speaks Quietly

Post by Velgar » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:32 pm

Well... That was one conversation. Got to say that Pawlush actually does have some points, especially since Pawy couldn't have seen how much Kore got his ass kicked to his core...

Heck, the Chief already showcased how there was absolute torment within Kore collective that made him completely lose track of time, so...

Yeah. In comparison eternal slumber ain't that bad. But now I'm wondering how well half-outsiders work with the portal...
~The smallest of pebbles can start an avalanche, but even the greatest of boulders can hit nothing.~